The Pink Panther has arrived on MeTV!

The cool cat is now part of Toon In With Me and Saturday Morning Cartoons!

Read to Me

There's a fresh, pink face on Toon In with Me and Saturday Morning Cartoons. And, no, we're not blushing.

The Pink Panther is a cartoon icon. The character was starring in video games and television commercials (for pink home insulation and pink packets of Sweet'n Low, naturally) long before "rosé all day" became a thing. It's easy to forget his humble roots. The Pink Panther cartoon character began as a mere pun in the opening credits of the 1963 crime-caper comedy The Pink Panther.

In that live-action masterpiece, with Peter Sellers as Inspector Jacques Clouseau, the titular "Pink Panther" was a feline at all, but rather the world's largest diamond. Hawley Pratt and Friz Freleng designed the cartoon character for the opening title sequence, soundtracked with that immortal, jazzy theme by Henry Mancini.

That 1963 Blake Edwards movie spawned a massive franchise, not just big-screen sequels, but a series of cartoons.

A year later, the animated character spot his own spotlight in "The Pink Phink," the first of hundreds of stand-alone cartoons featuring the Pink Panther. The series also featured other characters in their own cartoons, including the Inspector, Roland and Ratfink.

Now, you can see them all on MeTV. Look for the original Pink Panther cartoons in the mix weekday mornings on Toon In With Me at 7AM | 6C. Then, wake up with us on the weekend as Popeye and Pink Panther's Party kicks off our Saturday Morning Cartoons block at 7AM | 6C.

You'll be tickled pink!

Watch Popeye and Pink Panther's Party on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Saturdays at 7 AM

FoMoCo 16 days ago
Go-Go Gophers and Dudley Do rite would be a nice addition.
FoMoCo 16 days ago
Dig a little deeper in the MGM cartoon collection and turn up the "Super 6" series that ran in the 1960's.
ANW97 21 days ago
I loved Pink Panther from my childhood world
Toons 23 days ago
We miss Popeye! More
Popeye! At least during boating season, can you up the number of
Popeye toons in the Popeye and Pink Panther show? After September, you can drop it down...

I ams what I am ams and me summers needs me Popeye!

We love watching it as the summer son comes up!

Popeye is like Yacht Rock: a classic filled with happiness!
Grynch_84 24 days ago
This M-F show is useless. Run the Saturday morning show all week. At least that show is focused on
the cartoons. metv has made Toon in With Me all about the people and puppets, not the Toons. Not surprised they messed this up.
StrayCat 25 days ago
Now that the Pink Panther has arrived, can Rocket J. Squirrel and his friends be far behind?
Fractured Fairy Tales.
Grynch_84 StrayCat 24 days ago
That would be a good decision. Very difficult for metv to make good decisions with these toons.
Grynch_84 27 days ago
And it keeps getting worse. Now they've skipped S1-13 of the Jetsons. They edited "Las Venus" right out of the series. Classless. At least be honest, if you aren't going to air an episode explain why not. Instead...crickets.
JamesR35 29 days ago
Now you need to put in Scooby-Doo and Scrappy Doo the spin-off
Grynch_84 1 month ago
The sadness continues. Obviously, metv thinks people are tuning in to see Bill & Toony instead of the classic cartoons. They only list a title of the show and don't list the upcoming cartoons anymore. I hope they are wrong and learn it somehow.
KellyS 1 month ago
Great move by MeTV adding these great cartoons. It is an obvious fit with the memory format the channel has created and become very successful. Far exceeding TVLand which I used to think was the greatest at one time but blew up a good thing. I hope you can continue with the cartoons, it is obviously a home run. I myself would like to see another addition with the many many Madcaps cartoons of Noveltoon-Harveytoons classics. I think they would fit in well with the various classics you have, or anything Hanna-Barbera. I think you need to add another hour or 2? LOL
dmarcus 1 month ago
The Pink Panther will be a fun addition. Another good fit would be The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show and all the cartoons that come along with it like Under Dog and Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Also would love to see Mr. Magoo...That would be awesome!!!

Btw, still waiting to see The Jetsons. Here in CT it's not airing.
TheSentinel dmarcus 1 month ago
Could be your local affiliate choosing to pre-empt The Jetsons in favor of other programming.
dmarcus TheSentinel 1 month ago
Yeah, a local show called New Jersey Matters is in that time slot. NJ Matters vs. The Jetsons. I wonder which show would win in the ratings.
BALTAR 1 month ago
I’m enjoying Saturday morning cartoons on MeTV a few I would love to see are the animated GIlligans Ialand Happy Days andJeanie
UTZAAKE 1 month ago
Two most underrated aspects of the Pink Panther cartoons are the sophisticated soundtrack and the protagonist's primary foil The Little Man.
JohnBates UTZAAKE 1 month ago
The little man was a caricature of Friz Freleng.
jonesy1760 1 month ago
I like the pink panther cartoons...but I am still hoping for the JONNY QUEST SERIES!!!
Toonhead jonesy1760 1 month ago
I totally agree! Jonny Quest would be a great 5-7 pm entry. But hey, I’m flexible lol
Yes please! I have been waiting patiently for Jonny Quest.
Grynch_84 jonesy1760 1 month ago
Glad to hear a few others are waiting for Jonny Quest to make an appearance. Only 26 episodes, so it could be shown just like The Jetsons is right now. Would love to see The Super Friends come along at some point as well.
PinkyDiana 1 month ago
I am so happy The Pink Panther is returning to TV. I have loved him since 1967. THANK YOU!! MeTV you are awesome!
thegreatgavonne 1 month ago
I loved that Popeye had a whole hour every Saturday morning but now I have to sit through Pink Panther cartoons to see Popeye? THIS STINKS. Give Popeye his OWN hour, by himself, then you can do whatever you want with PP.
Actually, Popeye is on first. So you don't have to SIT through any Pink Panther cartoons.
Mandi7882 1 month ago
I am loving what MeTV is doing. I love the Saturday Morning lineup of cartoons followed by Westerns. The Hour-long "Toon In with Me with Bill & Toony" is just adorable! The addition of Pink Panther and Popeye Hour is great. Boomerang lost my generation as years ago they stopped showing these, but I will go wherever they are shown. Good programming pull when others dropped the ball.
Henry30 1 month ago
I loved the Pink Panther as a child as well as an adult. I also enjoyed the assorted accompanying cartoons that were featured, especially those that included the "Tijuana Toads," and I hope that they will be included as part of the lineup!
stephaniestavr5 1 month ago
For all of you PP fans out there who don't know about it: There is a book available called "Pink Panther: The Ultimate Guide To The Coolest Cat In Town." Not only does it talk extensively about all of the PP cartoons, it also talks about the other cartoons as well: Ant and the Aardvark, Hoot and Kloot, Mister Jaws, etc. I highly recommend this book!