Did you see these villains on Batman or The Monkees?

Only a joker doesn't know their Batman villains ... right?

In the 1960s, while Batman was fighting crime, the Monkees just kept stumbling upon it.

On The Monkees, we watched the band deal with all sorts of bad guys as they schemed to get to their gigs on time.

Think you know your Batman villains well enough to separate the Monkees' baddies from Batman's foes? Good luck!
  1. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  2. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  3. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  4. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  5. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  6. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  7. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  8. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  9. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  10. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  11. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
  12. Pick the show this villain appeared on:
Did you see these villains on Batman or The Monkees?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
TomTerrrific 18 days ago
11/12, I must have missed the Clock King episode of Batman.
EllisClevenger 27 days ago
You got 12 out of 12
You sailed right through that Sixties bad guy quiz and escaped unscathed!
Geronimo 28 days ago
I sailed right through that because I'm an avid Batman fan................12/12
WilliamLAllen 29 days ago
#11 has Lon Chaney Jr. as a villain!
Geronimo WilliamLAllen 28 days ago
Correct Boy Wonder!
Kenson 29 days ago
12/12. A layup. Could name all the Batman villains. Monkee villains, not so much.
stephaniestavropoulos 29 days ago
Been meaning to post this: GET TV is airing THE JOHNNY CASH SHOW episode featuring THE MONKEES on 3-24-19.
NoahBody 29 days ago
10/12 that was harder then i thought it would be.
UTZAAKE 1 month ago
10/12. Foiled by 4 and 9.
11. A Len Lesser (Uncle Leo) sighting for all you Seinfeldheads! For the uninitiated, he's the one on the left.
Barry22 UTZAAKE 1 month ago
…..and Lon Chaney Jr. on the right.
cperrynaples Barry22 1 month ago
Yep, it's Uncle Leo!
JeffTanner 1 month ago
You got 12 out of 12-----------You sailed right through that Sixties bad guy quiz and escaped unscathed!
BrittReid 1 month ago
12/12 Way Easy. #11 Monkees in a Ghost Town with The Wolf Man.
Way wrong. the episode I think you are thinking of w/the Wolfman is MONSTROUS MONKEE MASH. MONKEES IN A GHOST TOWN had Rose Marie, Lon Chaney jr. Monkees in jail, Monkees singing a couple of #'s with Rose Marie's character. {etc.} MMM contains the classic line that Micky {I think} says to the Wolfman about not being able to get into Disneyland unless he gets a haircut!
Stephanie, I'm sure the mixup happened because Lon Chaney Jr. was the original Wolfman!
Lon Chaney Jr. was not the original Wolfman. The original Wolfman was portrayed in 1935 {made by Universal} by Henry Hull in Werewolf Of London. This came out 6 years before the one with LC {1941.} Werewolf Of London was not as successful as The Wolfman.
cperrynaples 1 month ago
12/12! Burgess Meredith's Penguin did both and so did Julie Newmar but not as Catwoman on Monkees!
You left out one. Well, obviously since it has nothing to do with this quiz, you wouldn't have thought of it. But because of your response, that is how I did. Liberace did double duty on both Batman and The Monkees. In fact, I think BM was in the audience when Liberace {as he was playing himself} was smashing up his piano. This could've been a separate quiz question: name the Batman baddies, who also appeared on The Monkees {or vice versa.} But seeing as I think there were only three, the question has already been answered.
Correction. BM was not on the same episode as Liberace. Liberace was on the episode "Art For Monkees Sake," Burgess Meredith was on the episode "Monkees Blow Their Minds."
Right about Liberace, but again different characters [2 on Batman, 1 on Monkees]!
anthony 1 month ago
12/12.πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
stephaniestavropoulos 1 month ago
12/12!
Who out there can name the actors who played the Batman baddies? I could also ask the same question of the menacers of Monkeeland, but I won't. Only because I am not as familiar with their names as I am with the names of the Batman baddies.**
Bonus Question: One of these photos is a "screen grab" from one of the episodes Rose Marie guest starred. Which one is it? Name the episode. The same for Vic Tayback: Which episode/title?
**As per cperrynaples complaint about my questions having been hard, this new batch should be relatively easy.
It's gonna take me time for a full list, but this quiz is a pretty good start! I might not know Monkees, but I know Batman!
I'm not asking for a full listing, just the ones depicted on this quiz.
Well, now I'm ready! Starting with this quiz, 1 was Malachi Throne [credited as ?], 3 was Victor Buono, 6 was Art Carney, 7 was Vincent Price, 9 was Walter Slezak [Fun Fact: His daughter Erika starred on One Life To Live for over 40 years], and 12 was David Wayne! And for the majors, besides the ones I already said, we have the Joker [Cesar Romaro], the Riddler [Frank Gorshin/John Astin] and the other Catwomen [Lee Meriweather/Eartha Kitt]! Can't forget Mr, Freeze [George Sanders/Otto Preminger/Eli Wallach], and I'm too tired to do the rest!
Well Stephanie, I gave you bonus answers...LOL!
I knew about Erika Slezak being Walter's daughter. I knew too, that she was on OLTL. She played Victoria Lord.
teire 1 month ago
10/12. I forgot how many villains there were on the Monkees.