Quick – which actor from The Andy Griffith Show does not have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

All but one of these names have a spot on the sidewalk!

Each year, stars and entertainment icons are added to the infamous Hollywood Walk of Fame. According to the official website, "The Hollywood Walk of Fame is an internationally-recognized Hollywood icon. With about 24 induction ceremonies annually broadcast around the world, the constant reinforcement provided to the public has made the Walk of Fame a top visitor attraction. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is undoubtedly one of the most successful marketing ideas ever produced."

Take a look at this quick quiz and see if you know – which actor from The Andy Griffith Show does not have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Good luck!

Watch The Andy Griffith Show on MeTV!

Weeknights at 8 PM & 8:30 PM

1. Which of these actors does not have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Save with

Jacqueline05478 13 hours ago
Very surprised she didn't have a fab club that would help her pay for her star. Is the price the same today as it was years ago? That would be ridiculous.
Tlor 3 days ago
Normally a fan club pays the 10K to get Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, not the star themselves. She was in stage play before moving on to films and tv in the 50s. I don't think she really liked being an actress but she was single and had to pay her bills like anyone else.
Being the only woman had to be unnerving I never heard anything really nice about Andy Griffith (he always scared me)let alone that guy that played Barney, who was pretty creepy too. I know my parents watched it but really was it that funny or just long lasting because it had no competition on the other 2 networks?
anthony 3 days ago
I didn't bother taking a guess cause as already mentioned you have to pay for your own star and so I could see any of the five choices possibly declining to just based on principle.So I figured it could have been any one of them.
JeffTanner 9 days ago
I missed it. They, (MeTV) Only gives you one chance to guess who does not have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
MrBill 13 days ago
I got it right on the first try - not too hard to figure out. Frances Bavier did not have any other major credits in TV or movies outside of TAGS. It is also well known that she was difficult to work with and could have been a factor in her not landing bigger parts.
ETristanBooth MrBill 3 days ago
She was in The Day the Earth Stood Still, although not one of the major roles.
Lillyrose 13 days ago
I guessed Jim Nabors, but it’s Frances Bavier.
Runeshaper 13 days ago
Kind of surprising, but was 1 out of my 2 instant guesses.
Barry22 14 days ago
Maybe she didn't have the career that the rest of those actors had, but she did create a memorable character that is still known today. Give her a star so fans can leave pickles on it!
cperrynaples 14 days ago
I kinda figured it would be Bavier for 2 reasons: [1] She never had any major credits other than TAGS! [2]She proably wouldn't show up anyway as she spent his last years as a recluse!
Barry22 cperrynaples 14 days ago
She was in the film 'The Day The Earth Stood Still', for what it's worth. And she played a bad girl in 'The Lone Ranger'.
Frances Bavier was also in an Episode of ''Wagon Train'', which I have seen a number of times on MeTV.
jojo68 14 days ago
Got it on the first try. It's a shame, someone should put in on her behalf. There are other actors who did not have that big of a career, yet they have their own star. Donald Trump even has one.
cperrynaples jojo68 14 days ago
Yep, but it has been vandalized in protest!
anthony cperrynaples 3 days ago
I think it's safe to say a lot of people would rather him have the star then he be the POTUS.
Mississippi 14 days ago
We my wife and I love mash and Andy Griffith show
LeeHarper 14 days ago
You got 1 out of 1
cperrynaples LeeHarper 14 days ago
An extremely old penny! I presume it predates the Lincolns!
Bret 14 days ago
The people who have stars in Hollywood had to actually buy the stars themselves after they were allowed to have one. Some stars elect not to buy one.
MrsPhilHarris Bret 14 days ago
I believe someone can do it on your behalf. I could be wrong.
AllisonWunderland 15 days ago
Are you kidding me? "Aunt Bee" should absolutely have a ⭐️! Shame, shame on Hollywood 👎
As a Matter of Fact she did win an Emmy for the Show. Andy & Opie never did that