Can you find the one sitcom that has NOT gotten a sequel or reboot series?

Hollywood is constantly recycling ideas, but there’s one sitcom that surprisingly hasn’t been revamped into a new show.

As the saying goes, there’s nothing new under the sun and Hollywood has certainly taken that to heart. It seems like there are more reboots and sequels these days than ever before, but producers have been remaking things since the very first silent pictures.

We’ve gathered nine classic sitcoms from the Fifties to the Nineties, eight of which have been reimagined on the small screen, either by simply adding “New” to the original show’s title, using the exact same name or just changing the original title slightly. For this quiz, we’re only counting second full-fledged TV shows as sequels and reboots. A theatrical movie reboot or one-time TV special don’t count.

Of these nine sitcoms, can you find the one that has not gotten a sequel or reboot series? Keep guessing until you get it right!

1. Can you find the ONE sitcom that has NOT had a sequel or reboot series?

Can you find the one sitcom that has NOT gotten a sequel or reboot series?

jtedit 12 hours ago
Apparently, a 1993 movie does not qualify as "a sequel or reboot series."
vinman63 1 day ago
i wonder if A reboot of Gillian island would work with Google Earth
Supercat58 4 days ago
Got it on the third try-Beverly Hillbillies
grandpa5741 4 days ago
4 tries is ok right or is 1 the win?
herminia 5 days ago
Hello
Thanks for all the great inf.
bagandwallyfan52 5 days ago
How about a REBOOT of
The Dick Van Dyke Show
And My Favorite Martian
and The Real McCoys?
Does anyone know whatever happened to
Barry Greenberg who played Moose on HAPPY Days and Neil J Schwartz
Who played Bag Zombroski
On HAPPY Days and Candy
Moore (Chris Carmichael
On The Lucy Show) Ann
Marshall (Angela Brown
On My Favorite Martian
Denis Mandel who played
Eugene Belvin on HAPPY Days and Scott Bernstein who played Melvin Belvin
On HAPPY Days and
Elizabeth MacRae Lou Ann Poovie on Gomer Pyle USMC and Tuesday Weld
Who played Thaila Menniger on Dobie GILLIS
And Lydia Reed who played
Hassie on The Real McCoys?
TSeym22 5 days ago
Got it on the third try.
David TSeym22 5 days ago
2nd try for me.
PeterRoff 5 days ago
The rationale for saying TBH didn't get a reboot and TAGS did is pretty thin in both cases. Try again MeTV
MichaelSkaggs 6 days ago
No BH reboot! The original was bad enough. It gave the image that Southerners or people from the country were slow, lazy, stupid, and cared only about the next batch of moonshine.
moax429 MichaelSkaggs 5 days ago
I hated when my Dad subjected us to it, both when it was originally on CBS in the 60's and when it was first syndicated in 1972!

Thank the Lord those days are over! (Although I do miss my Dad; he passed away in January 1992.)
bagandwallyfan52 6 days ago
On the same day that Spike
(Danny Butch) got on a Greyhound Bus leaving Milwaukee Chachi (Scott Baio)
Arrived in Milwaukee on a
Different Greyhound Bus.

jtrain 6 days ago
Got it on the 2nd try. I really thought they had a reboot, just none of the original actors, so after looking at all the other guesses, I went back to this. My first guess was Full House, because it is joining the Sunday lineup.
David jtrain 5 days ago
I guess you forgot about Fuller House, it belongs in the outhouse with the original.
DIGGER1 7 days ago
Can you find the one sitcom that has NOT gotten a sequel or reboot series?
You picked The Beverly Hillbillies! Correct!
Though there was a Nineties theatrical film and a 1981 TV movie called "Return of the Beverly Hillbillies," this classic sitcom has not received an official sequel or reboot series. At least not as of this writing... with Hollywood's huge appetite for reboots these days, who knows what might happen in the future!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Took me four tries on this one. First I chose "Andy Griffith", then I chose "The Monkees", and then I picked "The Addams Family", until I finally got it with "The Beverly Hillbillies". I've already known about the sequel shows for the "Brady Bunch" and for "Leave It To Beaver", because I've watched them when they aired on T.V. And of course, I've heard that both "Full House" and the old "One Day At A Time" show were getting revamped as well, but unfortunately I couldn't watch those new shows because they're on those "streaming" online channels which I, myself, can't afford to gain access to. Bummer, isn't it?
David DIGGER1 5 days ago
I thought everybody knew Mayberry RFD was a spinoff from TAGS, the Sheriff of Mayberry,but I chose correctly on my 2nd try after picking The Monkees.