Can you guess these TV shows from their trading cards?

See if you can collect all 9!

Baseball players weren't the only ones with cards you could trade. Especially in the 1960s, then again in the 1990s, there were waves of collectors cards made just for TV fans.

Ready to join our swap and see if you can tell which TV show's cards we're holding?

Scroll through three cards from each show below and see if you can collect all 9! Good luck!
  1. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  2. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  3. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  4. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  5. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  6. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  7. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  8. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:
  9. Pick the TV show title that belongs on these trading cards:

Can you guess these TV shows from their trading cards?

speedster16 12 days ago
7 out of 9 isn't bad. The two I didn't answer I don't know because I never watched those shows. MANNIX and THE WILD,WILD,WEST would have been a piece of cake.
Rickey 11 months ago
I had The Addams Family trading cards. But been long gone.

Runeshaper Rickey 9 months ago
The fact that you had them was cool :)
BettyMcauliff 15 months ago
8/9 did not know those characters from Happy Days!
jamiahsh BettyMcauliff 11 months ago
They were on the Last season or two. If I remember correctly, they were brought in to fill the Joanie and Chacchi void (however briefly) then dwindled into the background when they returned
JamesB 19 months ago
Nice try with the Lost in Space question. I thought that show was all in color but don't know. I didn't recognize those pictures from TZ or STTOS so made the right guess. ;)
Geronimo 19 months ago
Never watch Lost in Space.....................8/9
leebilly 19 months ago
9 out of 9 correct,,,,, NEED New Quizes
BrownieMom 19 months ago
You got 9 out of 9
"Something smells good!" (It's your score!)
MrsPhilHarris 19 months ago
8/9. I do not remember these trading cards for TV shows.
booster 19 months ago
8/9 Never watched Full House.
EdCrumbpacker 19 months ago
I have The Lost In Space ones signed by the cast members that are still with us, sans June Lockhart.

SalIanni 19 months ago
The Happy Days question was awful and a great insult to its many fans. For the record, the people in the photo are: Crystal Bernard of "Wings", who played the Cunninghams' niece KC; the guy who played Skip, who nobody remembers and cares about; and Linda Purl, who played Ashley Pfister, Fonzie's only steady girlfriend during the series and single mother to Heather O'Rourke. I don't remember any cards that came out during that time or anybody that would have wanted them but in the mid-70s, when the show was #1 in the ratings, "Happy Days" cards were a cool collectors item and I have a few of them at home. I also have some trading cards from "Welcome Back Kotter", "The Partridge Family" and even "The Flying Nun."
KenM SalIanni 18 months ago
Theses "Happy Days" cards came from the 1998 DuoCards series.
nerakr 19 months ago
8/9. No surprise I missed the sci fi one.
anthony 19 months ago
9/9.πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Who's the kid in the middle of the "Happy Days" one?Speaking of the "Happy Days" one,That's a pretty young Helen Chapel,(Chrystal Bernard)from"Wings",long before her lunch counter days.
The "kid in the middle:" I think is Billy Warlock. He played Flip Phillips, and the other woman is: Linda Purl. She played Richie's occasional girlfriend in season 2. 8 years later, she was Fonzie's semi-steady Ashley.
Right she was on the Hallowe'en episode where she and Her Ritchie went to Ralph's party. And I remember she and Ritchie went to Chuck's apartment.
cperrynaples 19 months ago
9/9! 8 is sorta tricky because it features minor characters who didn't appear until the show was dying!
teire 19 months ago
8/9. Do not remember tv trading cards at all. Do remember sticking baseball trading cards in the spokes of our bicycle wheels to make that cool clacking sound.
debbi teire 19 months ago
Oh yes. We had to pinch them on with wooden clothespins I snitched out of my mother's supply that hung on the clothesline! πŸ€—πŸ’•