Pick: How popular are your opinions on Lost in Space?

Did you like Dr. Smith better when he was naughty or nice?

Half-space drama, half-campy comedy, Lost in Space remains one of the wildest shows to ever air. Fans either loved how the show evolved from season to season or felt a little lost themselves in how zany the Robinson family adventures could get.

This survey takes aim at the most heavily debated audience views when it comes to Lost in Space

Weigh in now and see if the whole world agrees with you or if your Lost in Space opinions amount to a planet all on its own.

Watch Lost in Space on MeTV!

Saturdays at 1 AM

1. Who is your favorite Lost in Space character?
  2. Which Lost in Space season was your favorite?
  3. Was Dr. Smith better as an evil villain or campy sidekick?
  4. What’s your favorite Lost in Space episode?
  5. Which episode do you think has the craziest plot?

Pick: How popular are your opinions on Lost in Space?

zekezeus1 3 months ago
Met Marta Kristen at a sci fi convention years ago. She was really awesome with the fans and told some great stories!
RexSpence 3 months ago
I met Billy Mummy once. JERK!
RobChapman 6 months ago
My least favorite is Maureen. But, that might be because I met June Lockhart at a convention in the late 90's and she was the rudest, nastiest celebrity I've ever met, she clearly didn't want to be around us "common folk" and was only there for a paycheck. The exact opposite of the late Richard Hatch (Battlestar Galactica), who we met at the same convention and ended up hanging out with for over an hour.
Kipperbugg 7 months ago
Penny was my favorite grow up, such a crush on her
Lacey 8 months ago
You did not list any of my favorites episodes including The Sky Pirate, Treasure of the Lost Planet, and my absolute favorite, The Magic Mirror. I still cry with that one, though more figuratively these days.
Supercat58 8 months ago
Oh yeah, and the Robot was great too. He was smart and funny. I loved the way he put the good doctor in his place. Ha Ha!
Supercat58 8 months ago
My favorite character was Will. He was close to my age so I could relate (but he was more of a brain). Prof. Robinson was tough but loving. He had unlimited patience with Dr Smith. Don and the two girls had ok parts, but I liked Maureen best. She was (and June Lockhart is) gorgeous ❤️
PulsarStargrave 8 months ago
My favorite version of Dr. Smith is in the middle of Season One, more "ornery" than evil, a bit of a coward, (but how many can hold their nerve under those circumstances?) and he could be compassionate where the kids and Maureen were concerned.

The swashbuckling Professor Robinson was my favorite and I suspect cartoonist JACK KIRBY also liked him as he seemed to redesign The Fantastic Four's "Reed Richards" character to more resemble Robinson!

Finally, when I hit my teen years that's when I started to notice how pretty Penny was--and I still think so today, based on her relatively recent MeTV ads!
Moriyah 8 months ago
54% Similar! I would love if they made one for GP, and I bet a lot of people out there would like it too! Do y'all feel the same if that were to be the case?! (Let me know)
Moriyah DLF 7 months ago
If you're wondering, it stands for Gomer Pyle
Snickers 8 months ago
I think " Visit to a Hostile Planet" and "Trip through the Robot" were good but I liked "Hunter's Moon" as well.
daDoctah 8 months ago
Might have helped to have brief descriptions of the episodes for those last two questions. Was pretty sure that "Return from Outer Space" was the one I was thinking of, which before MeTV tended to get skipped over in syndication because it was a Christmas-themed storyline and would have seemed weird if it ran in April.

Another favorite of mine, "A Visit to Hades", wasn't listed as a choice for the quiz.
quentincollin 9 months ago
For my mind the worst Lost in Space episode was not mentioned. From the 2nd season it is "The Mechanical Men" with those stupid and laughable tiny robots...Lost in Space is my All Time favorite tv series but even I would agree there were A LOT of stinkers. The series was best during the first season when comedy was at a minimum and before they turned Smith into an idiot. The best part of the second and third seasons was when the Jupiter 2 was in flight. Got tired of them stranded for a whole year on the planet.
Snickers quentincollin 8 months ago
I think the great vegetable rebellion has to be the worse.Really. a talking carrot?
Randall 13 months ago
Season 1 episode 21 that is my favorite lost in space episode that is the only episode that Dr. Smith shows wisdom a coming of age for Penney It seems to have more effect coming from him because most fathers can't bear to say that to there little girl on a side note war of the robots wasn't on the list?
Voyage_Lover_32 16 months ago
48% similar I'm watching lost in space right now
TinaMarieHaddadRhodes 17 months ago
Got 100% similar... I just know what I like and I really really like Lost in Space...
handzelek 18 months ago
This show is a classic that our family has been watching to date from the sixties either on TV or DVD. The sheer sense of family togetherness when in peril attracts us.
Snickers handzelek 8 months ago
I love all the 60's sci-fi series maybe do to the fact I a young kid back then. I love Star Trek the org. series as well as Time Tunnel Lost in Space, Land of the Giants and of course Voyage to the bottom of the Sea.