What were the first lines for The Brady Bunch family?

From full sentences to single words, what were the first lines from The Brady Bunch?

In the first episode of The Brady Bunch, it's a pretty hectic day for everyone. In the beginning of the episode, Mike and Carol are very nervous ahead of their big day.

The kids on the other hand are pretty supportive and make an instant impression, just minutes into the show. Mike takes 21 spoons of sugar in his coffee while Carol can't seem to get her girls' hair done right!

How well do you remember the opening minutes of The Brady Bunch series premiere? Well enough match each character to their correct first lines?

Take the quiz and find out!

Watch Sunday Block Party on MeTV!

New Series Each Sunday

Sundays at 12P

1. Ladies first. Which line from Carol was her first on the show?
  2. What was the first thing Marcia said?
  3. When we heard Jan talk for the first time, what did she say?
  4. How about little Cindy?
  5. What is the correct first line from Alice?
  6. To the boys. What was Mike Brady's first line?
  7. What did Greg say before anything else?
  8. How about Peter?
  9. Finally, what did Bobby, the youngest Brady boy, say on screen first?

What were the first lines for The Brady Bunch family?

ncadams27 9 hours ago
Other first lines:

“How are they going to live here with only one bathroom?”

“Double the kids, I want double the salary!”

“Do you think we could get Joe Namath to come to the wedding?”

“Do I have to go to the wedding? I have a date with— WAIT! YOU’RE SAYING HE’LL BE MY BROTHER? This is awkward!”

“Dad, did they ever find Mom’s body?”

daDoctah ncadams27 4 hours ago
"Say, has anybody seen Tiger?"
ncadams27 daDoctah 3 hours ago
Good one!
ncadams27 9 hours ago
#3 Jan’s first line- Marcia, Marcia, Marcia
Wenatchee7 11 hours ago
5/9 after reading some of the comments I don't feel to bad about my score.
bsantaniello 23 hours ago
I’ve probably seen every episode more than 25 times yet I bombed out in this quiz. Embarrassed to say 1/9! 😬 yikes
TheSentinel 1 day ago
4/9 - for someone who's watched The Brady Bunch as much as I have, some of the first lines in the pilot episode threw me - and I thought I remembered the pilot better than that.
ELEANOR 2 days ago
First lines uttered on any TV show are always full of angst. The actors are most always nervous, trying to conceal it and concentrate on acting. For the children, the assistant director is also full of angst as he or she was responsible for rounding up the children, ensuring that they have been rehearsed, in costume, and on set when the cameras rolled. When they uttered their first line, no one had any idea if the show would be any good. Well, now we know. The Brady Bunch has a firm place in the national pop culture.
Andybandit 3 days ago
I got 2/9. I got #2 and 3 right. I am not a fan of the Brady Bunch. Just like I am not a fan of the Waltons and Full House.
daDoctah 4 days ago
1/9. I have no idea how I got that one question right.

Here's another quiz about Brady dialogue. Which member of the household said the following?

1. "Theven thilver thwanth thwam thilently theaward."
2. "Mom always says, don't play ball in the house."
3. "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
4. "Pork chops and...apple sauce!"
5. "Oh, my nose!"

If you miss any of those, turn in your keys. You're not from this planet.
LoveMETV22 daDoctah 3 days ago
1. Cindy 2. Bobby 3. Jan 4. Peter 5. Marcia ? LOL.
Wendy57 4 days ago
4/9
Who knows ?
All guesses.
Anyone who does really well on this quiz has an amazing memory and/or great deduction skills.