Which Star Trek alien are you?

Are you more of a Gorn or a Talosian?

Star Trek brought to life some of the weirdest, creepiest and cutest aliens ever seen on TV. Some were humanoid with a few extraterrestrial touches while others started off looking human but revealed their true forms in the end. Some didn’t have physical bodies at all!

Have you ever wondered which Star Trek alien you would be? Now is your chance to find out. Answer these ten personality questions to reveal which cosmic lifeform best suits you. Leave a comment letting us know which alien you got!

Watch Star Trek on MeTV!

Saturdays at 10 PM

1. Which animal would you most want as a pet?
  2. If you and someone else both wanted the last piece of pizza, what would you do?
  3. When playing board games, you…
  4. Which traveling habits best match your own?
  5. Which of these snacks do you like the best?
  6. Who is your favorite Enterprise crewmember?
  7. Which planet would you most want to live on?
  8. A spaceship twice the size of yours suddenly appears in front of you. What do you do?
  9. If you received an urgent distress signal from somewhere in space, what would you do?
  10. Do you believe aliens exist?

Which Star Trek alien are you?

Shatner1 1 day ago
I'm a Horta!! I'm OK with that. Spock said I'm a highly intelligent and sensitive creature!!
Peter_Falk_Fan 5 days ago
You are a Talosian! I don't think I would want any of those planets in question #7
Kid 5 days ago
I am a Talosian ... I always wanted to be Gary Seven from the episode Assignment Earth ... because I could have hooked up with Teri Garr (Roberta Lincoln) now that would have been the best part in the series !!
Stoney Kid 5 days ago
I'm sure Robert Lansing regretted "Assignment Earth" not getting the green light, for the exact same reason! :)
Marshall_Kolchak 5 days ago
i am the Gorn! Where's my royalty check?
kevopilis 6 days ago
Balok...ok, now I get it, but am I the Balok puppet, or the munchkin with the weird laugh?
No questions about alien babes? That would be interesting.
dangler1907 6 days ago
I don't make this decision lightly, but ... prepare to be vaporized. Sincerely, Balok.
GloryGrace 6 days ago
I got what my brother calls "the butt heads". Pardon my manners but that is the only good word for it.
phritzg 6 days ago
I got Talosian, but I always wished I could have been one of the Organians (from the "Errand of Mercy" episode). My favorite line was when one of them said "The mere presence of beings like yourselves is intensely painful to us." It seemed then (and still does today, unfortunately), to be a quite accurate description of too many members of the human species.

Was Organian a possible result of this questionnaire?
Elkoman 6 days ago
Really enjoyed Balok! Really neat that one person ran that whole spaceship but made friends with Kurt at the end! When made 55 years ago looked far ahead into the future! Elko
Wiseguy Elkoman 6 days ago
Kurt Russell?
texasluva 7 days ago
Our Quiz winner today....none other then LittleMissNoName. Congrats LMN that we are able to watch The Bad Seed.

The Bad Seed (1956) 2 hr 9 min

Nancy Kelly
Patty McCormack-Rhoda
Gage Clarke
Paul Fix
Henry Jones
William Hopper

Load previous comments
In listing the cast, you forgot to mention Sam Drucker himself, Frank Cady was also in the Bad Seed. He played Eileen Heckert's husband.
Wiseguy texasluva 6 days ago
The ending where she spanks Rhoda for being naughty? LOL
Wiseguy Moody 6 days ago
"The Bad Seed" itself was remade twice for TV. First, in 1985, newcomer Carrie Wells played the Rhoda part and the film co-starred David Carradine and David Ogden Stiers, then again, for Lifetime, in 2018.
Moody Wiseguy 5 days ago
I didn't know about those. I was stationed overseas in 1985 & I've never watched Lifetime so I have never heard of them. Do you know if they were any good?
texasluva 7 days ago

Movie Quiz.
This is an insanely Drama, Horror, Thriller movie. You do not see many characters like this now days. Blonde pigtails stick out but the horror it provides is hidden well from others, neighbors and friends. Though one person really knows and bad for him as you will soon see. This movie will hit you with a OMG and a few more words of exclamation. When you find out who and why you will shudder a bit and want to know what's about to happen. The ending is very clever and well thought out to justice served. The characters are many with many a known actor of sorts. Most do not play many lead parts but always around to make one wonder in many a movie and TV shows/series. Give a go and then watch while you hopefully are with another viewer. IMDb has this around 7.5 rating so you know its gonna be good.

I am providing a Cartoon for your viewing pleasure and below this the movie Casablanca ( Someone would get it in a heartbeat anyway). So I am playing it again (9 months ago).

Casablanca! A wonderful stupendous movie from the past. You just cant wait to sink your teeth into it. With Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and wonderful back up cast you get it all.......
Casablanca (1942) 1 hr 42 min

00:15​ Falling Hare (Bugs Bunny) (1943)
08:42​ Pigs in a Polka (1943)
16:34​ A Corny Concerto (Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd & Porky Pig) (1943)
24:29​ Porky Pig's Feat (Porky Pig) (1943)
33:06​ The Dover Boys at Pimento University (1942)
42:01​ A Tale of Two Kitties (1942)
48:36​ Prest-O Change-O (1939)
55:36​ Hollywood Steps Out (1941)
01:03:22​ Scrap Happy Daffy (Daffy Duck) (1943)
01:11:16​ A Hitch in Time (1955)
01:18:50​ Hell-Bent for Election (1944)

Load previous comments
Oh yes. The ending changed from the play because "the Motion Picture Production Code did not allow for "crime to pay". That is why you mostly see the bad guy getting it in the end someway or another back then. Other movies were actually censored by many countries for years and decades. More then just words or actual happenings because of the way of life of different people around the world. How dare they tell the truth in things which we do not want you to know. That being said everyone give their own ideas of what really happened or not. Mostly political and religious beliefs. It takes some centuries to tell the truth and even today decades to apologize for what they did back when. There's rules you know . Thanks for playing LMNN
Wiseguy texasluva 6 days ago
pigtails. No apostrophe.
Wiseguy texasluva 6 days ago
Read the novel back in the 1970s. Apparently the same ending as the later play. Definitely different from the movie.
MrChrisM 7 days ago
Talosian is not the worst thing I've been called. Heck I am nerd and proud of it. I am a big fan of Svengoolie and Toon in with me though I would wrather see I love Lucy instead of My three sons. What can I say I'm a fan of Desi.
texasluva 8 days ago
Balok. Though not much of a choice being one of the other species. Gorn (Kirk defeated him, he's ugly like most, slow, cumbersome, pass). Horta (who wants to be a huge ugly rock whom has to keep watch on all the baby Balls down in a cave, hmmm). Melkotian (Talk about an unsocial species). No thanks. Talosian (though their pulsating brain and can do most anything. Why not change their looks?) Ugh . The Salt Vampire (Again can change appearance to fool victims into giving their salt to it's desire). Maybe just send em to a Salt Planet with a "No Trespassing sign(s) that orbit around planet and a verbal warning signal with-in 1 parsec. Balok did fool Kirk and his crew for a bit. Balok for a day sounds good but I'll just be myself otherwise.