Vote for your favorite Bugs Bugs cartoon… and we'll show the winner!

Watch 'Toon In With Me' on Friday, May 7, at 7AM | 6C to see the winner of our fan poll!

Read to Me

Bugs Bunny had many adversaries, from Elmer Fudd to Yosemite Sam. The rabbit faced bulls, monsters, aliens, and tortoises. He snapped carrots and sang opera. There are countless memorable moments and lines. And, of course, that immortal catchphrase, "What's up, Doc?"

But which Bugs short is your favorite? We curated a list of Looney Tunes classics. Now, it is up to you to vote for your favorite. We're calling it The Best of Bugs.

And the "best" part is — we're revealing the winner on-air in an episode of Toon In With Me. "Toon In" to see the winning cartoon on May 7 at 7AM | 6C!  It's the grand finale of The Best of Bugs week on Toon In With Me. Learn more about the history of Bugs, and stay tuned for special guests.

But first: What is the most beloved Bugs Bunny cartoon?

Watch Toon In With Me on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weekdays at 7 AM

moax429 15 hours ago
What!? No "Napoleon Bunny-Part (1956)?"

*That* has to be my all-time favorite Looney Tunes short starring Bugs. Especially funny - at least, what I remember about it - is in the summer of 1976, when WKBD-TV, Channel 50 in Detroit ran that short, I recorded the soundtrack on my cassette tape recorder and then I began learning all the dialogue by heart. Some of the rhythmic music score was good, too, to the point I began slapping my knees in time to the music and talking along with the script whenever I saw the short again and my mother and younger sister were so P.O.'d that they screamed at me to stop.

What memories. No wonder I think "Napoleon Bunny-Part" was so funny! (And also "Bewitched Bunny" - why wasn't *that* one included?)
manybrent 18 hours ago
My favorites are the operas. Also, the Red Riding Hood with the Bobbie Sox
Morella72 1 day ago
One of my all time favourites is Wackiki Wabbit. I remember my brother and I would “dance” along with the castaways in our living room. Love that puppet chicken and Bugs’ facial expression! Choosing one was impossible. I’m just looking forward to seeing them all again.

Thanks MeTV for bringing back great childhood memories!
madmark1 3 days ago
My favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon had 2 of my favorite Looney Tunes characters Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam from Hare to Heir it was the one where bugs bunny came to Yosemite Sam’s home and Yosemite Sam would get a big lump sum of money if he could keep his temper under control well needless to say it didn’t work out very well for Yosemite Sam.
A lot of people has a personal favorite that didn't make the list. Transylvania 6-5000 is another Bugs cartoon I really like.
I like that one also.
peteandfrances 3 days ago
Baseball bugs, "that's the old pepper'
sadhwhite 4 days ago
It will not let me vote; says page is missing
I’ve tried it multiple days and it keeps letting me vote. Kind of weird 🤔
cdelamb21 5 days ago
Won’t let me vote but my favorite is the opera where Elmer Fudd sings “Kill the Wabbit, kill the wabbit!”
johnfrakes cdelamb21 4 days ago
That was “What’s Opera Doc”.
kimmer 5 days ago
No problem for me to vote....was a hard choice for me though....lol
Kbrown 5 days ago
Says page doesn’t exist. Guess I won’t vote on this one.
GoolieGurl63 7 days ago
I had no trouble voting....except for which one to vote for!!! SO many favorites as well as faves that weren't mentioned! Bugs is THE BEST!!!
scottygirl 7 days ago
Not working can’t vote
MaryAnn scottygirl 7 days ago
I felt like I had to jump through hoops, but finally managed to get it done. 😐
kathy1953 7 days ago
I vote for Old Grey Hare or Easter Yeggs but I can’t vote either
Could it be the web browser?
TracyPorter 7 days ago
I couldn’t vote either but I’ve always loved Robin Hood!
"Don't you worry, never fear, Robin Hood will soon be here!"
Greathera 7 days ago
Can’t vote because page not found but, if I could vote, it would be “La Cage a Bugs”.
DavidBartholomew 8 days ago
Some comments/campaigning for your vote..

The "Oscar Winning Rabbit" line refers to "What's Opera, Doc?" It's the ONLY Bugs short to be nominated/win. Many other WB shorts won, but not Bugs.

The Trilogy "Rabbit Season" shorts really can't be considered individually, they really are a 3 act play.

The last on the list (with fat Elmer) was maybe the first with Mel Bland voicing Bugs. Before this, his voice was kind of a Donkey Bray sound.

I prefer the "running gags" . Pete Puma (" 1 lump or two?), the song " Those Endearing Young Charms" with the last note always wrong, Bugs doing a "Buck and Wing" dance step.
Damn Spell Check!! Of course, it's Mel Blanc!!!
Yuuji 8 days ago
Bugs Bunny is now voiced by Tony Anselmo
Tweety reprised by Bob Bergen
and Lola Bunny is now voiced by Disney Channel's Zendaya
MrsPhilHarris Yuuji 6 days ago
I prefer cartoons over CGI for Bugs, Tweety, et al.
Pelady77 8 days ago
Can’t vote mine says page not found.
idkwut2use 8 days ago
I was looking for Easter Yeggs and Hare Tonic. xD But so many excellent choices (and honorable mentions.) Had to go with Hare-Raising Hare, but Wackiki Wabbit is OH SO CLOSE. ;; Also looked at Show Biz Bugs, Hillbilly Hare, Little Red Riding Hare, Haredevil Hare, Gorilla My Dreams, Rabbit of Seville, A Hare Grows in Manhattan, & a few others...
idkwut2use idkwut2use 8 days ago
Or maybe Hareway to the Stars, I forget which Marvin one’s my fave.
MaryAnn idkwut2use 7 days ago