Watch two hours of The Three Stooges every Saturday starting February 8

It kicks off this week with a tribute to Dudley Dickerson.

The Three Stooges are on MeTV every Saturday at 6PM | 5C. Now, The Three Stooges are getting bigger, zanier, slapstickier — with an extra hour of classic shorts!

Beginning February 8, MeTV Presents The Three Stooges will run two full hours from 6PM to 8PM Eastern/Pacific, 5PM to 7PM Central/Mountain, leading right into Svengoolie.

The new block begins with a tribute to Dudley Dickerson, the frequent Stooges costar who appeared in beloved favorites such as "A Plumbing We Will Go."

Tune in for a six-pack of The Three Stooges shorts! See The Three Stooges show page for more details on each week's selections. Create a MeTV account and add The Three Stooges to your favorites to keep up with Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp and the rest!

The Three Stooges® is a registered trademark of C3 Entertainment, Inc. ©2019 C3 Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. www.threestooges.com

Watch The Three Stooges on MeTV!

SATURDAYS 6 PM

Save with

Pickycarol 1 month ago
three stooges does not fit in with sci fi Saturdays,anything but them.how about moving land of the giants,logans run,bring back wonder woman or wild wild west.Return batman,thriller,twilight zone. two hours of stooges is too much...
ElliotJames 1 month ago
You're cutting scenes out of the Stooges to squeeze in more commercials. That's sacrilege. You've already removed Broderick Crawford's closing comments from Highway Patrol episodes.
Jeffrey ElliotJames 1 month ago
Believe I've crossed swords with Me-Tv a bunch of times - they do chop shows (which is stealing $$$ from the viewers that want to WATCH SHOWS and not tv ads) But the trophy for chopping shows is Sundance channel
ritabell1 1 month ago
Bring back Wonder Woman.
Beta6 ritabell1 26 days ago
I so wish they would.!
Pacificsun 1 month ago
Because the Stooges doesn't fit in with "SciFi Saturday" my hunch is they had no where else to run it, and are now running out the episodes (twice as fast). It isn't necessarily that they can just pull another show down off the shelf to replace it. Even if they had the pending lease on another one, they'd still have to wait for it to stop running somewhere else, to become available for MeTV to air it.

No doubt they are planning the Summer schedule already, so don't give up on making your preferences known here in the comments section.

(Wink!)
gracie200 Pacificsun 1 month ago
pacificsun you make sense and give us hope. ;-}
Timothy 1 month ago

Thank you METV For Dropping wonder woman! It was Ran Into The Ground! Stooges are GREAT!
gracie200 1 month ago
I'm ok with changing Wonder Woman (I love the show but a change is good, too). But to replace it with more Stooges?? Seriously? They were great when I was a kid, not so much my favorites now, so 2 hours of them? There are soooo many more great shows that could go in that slot. Bring back Wild Wild West, or 6 million $ man/bionic woman (1973/1976), Quantum Leap (1989), Isis (1975) just to name a few. Ok, steppin' off my soap box now lol.
The Bionic ones are on COZI TV.
MC1707 1 month ago
3 Stooges are great, but NOT FOR HOURS.. Wonder Woman or Wild Wild West was MUCH BETTER.
Beta6 MC1707 1 month ago
I really wish the stooges were on another day. I wouldn't be watching them, no, but please consider going back to the programs you had prior to placing the stooges there at that slot. Stooges on Sunday perhaps instead of the Love Boat? Sci Fi Saturday went out the window.
Jabroni 1 month ago
No, no, no. Wild Wild West followed by Wonder Woman leading into Svengoolie was PERFECT. The Stooges are tolerable in 30 minute increments but this is STUPID.
Beta6 Jabroni 1 month ago
Have to agree.
Robyn 1 month ago
How about the "Logans Run" series from the late 70s? Or the "Planet of the Apes" series (instead of at 5am!). How about "Quark"? Silly but Sci-fi. "Space 1999" anyone? Remember that one!? 2 hours of the Three Stooges is too much! It's Sci-fi Saturday...
Samhain 1 month ago
I agree that they could have put a better show then the stooges. It just doesn't fit in with either the Westerns or sci-fi Saturday. Now 2hrs is just to much hopefully they find something quick. I usually turn the channel after The rifleman until Wonder woman. Why not the Hulk or even kung-fu. Sometimes I wonder who picks the shows.
gracie200 Samhain 1 month ago
i agree, that's why i was so happy when they put Wild Wild West on at 6:00 - it aired at the end of the westerns then was the perfect segue' into Sci-fi Saturday night 'cause it was a little bit of both. I was always an Artemis Gordon fan.
Beta6 gracie200 1 month ago
Me too. I just change channels.
Runeshaper 1 month ago
NYUK NYUK NYUK! Why certainly that's GREAT news! :)
RobCertSDSCascap 1 month ago
Say, that is BIG NEWS!
MC1707 RobCertSDSCascap 1 month ago
Nice but, that’s not Curly Howard of the 3 Stooges...
RobCertSDSCascap MC1707 1 month ago
Didn't say he was, wise guy.
Craig 1 month ago
Why not bring back Wild Wild West. It was your most social media active show and the perfect bridge between Saturday afternoon westerns and Sci Fi Saturday Night
Pacificsun Craig 1 month ago
The problem is, then that would represent a smart strategy.
Haruko01 1 month ago
Bad timing on Metv's part with a new Wonder Woman movie coming to theaters they couldn't start The Three Stooges at 5:00 P.M. then show Wonder Woman at 7:00 P.M.
Craig Haruko01 1 month ago
Wonder Woman is moving to Sundays on H&I
Gema Craig 1 month ago
That's too bad. Not everyone has H&I, I do not. I just won't be watching from 6-8P.
Pacificsun Craig 1 month ago
H&I is part of Weigel Broadcasting, and so is MeTV where the latter ships a lot of programming over to there when they've run it for about 2 years (average). If you're near a large TV market you could try getting it as an "Over the Air" channel (with an OTA antenna). An Anchor affiliate (like NBC) sometimes runs multiple digital channels in their, which they can fill with classic TV programs.
thedude1500 1 month ago
"Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard"
MarthaWashington 1 month ago
I just wish we could lose the attorney show at six and actually watch programs we enjoy. Seems a lot of classic shows are played Saturday night supper hour, the suburbs lose out
We missed out on all the holiday programming being that it played Sundays at 6
Chip1701 1 month ago
MeTV just lost a viewer. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the Three Stooges, but not for two hours.
Beta6 Chip1701 1 month ago
I wish they'd put it on Sunday, not Saturday.