Watch two hours of The Three Stooges every Saturday starting February 8

It kicks off this week with a tribute to Dudley Dickerson.

The Three Stooges are on MeTV every Saturday at 6PM | 5C. Now, The Three Stooges are getting bigger, zanier, slapstickier — with an extra hour of classic shorts!

Beginning February 8, MeTV Presents The Three Stooges will run two full hours from 6PM to 8PM Eastern/Pacific, 5PM to 7PM Central/Mountain, leading right into Svengoolie.

The new block begins with a tribute to Dudley Dickerson, the frequent Stooges costar who appeared in beloved favorites such as "A Plumbing We Will Go."

Tune in for a six-pack of The Three Stooges shorts! See The Three Stooges show page for more details on each week's selections. Create a MeTV account and add The Three Stooges to your favorites to keep up with Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp and the rest!

The Three Stooges® is a registered trademark of C3 Entertainment, Inc. ©2019 C3 Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. www.threestooges.com

Watch The Three Stooges on MeTV!

SATURDAYS 6 PM

Save with

ElliotJames 14 hours ago
You're cutting scenes out of the Stooges to squeeze in more commercials. That's sacrilege. You've already removed Broderick Crawford's closing comments from Highway Patrol episodes.
Pacificsun 14 days ago
Because the Stooges doesn't fit in with "SciFi Saturday" my hunch is they had no where else to run it, and are now running out the episodes (twice as fast). It isn't necessarily that they can just pull another show down off the shelf to replace it. Even if they had the pending lease on another one, they'd still have to wait for it to stop running somewhere else, to become available for MeTV to air it.

No doubt they are planning the Summer schedule already, so don't give up on making your preferences known here in the comments section.

(Wink!)
gracie200 Pacificsun 14 days ago
pacificsun you make sense and give us hope. ;-}
Timothy 14 days ago

Thank you METV For Dropping wonder woman! It was Ran Into The Ground! Stooges are GREAT!
gracie200 15 days ago
I'm ok with changing Wonder Woman (I love the show but a change is good, too). But to replace it with more Stooges?? Seriously? They were great when I was a kid, not so much my favorites now, so 2 hours of them? There are soooo many more great shows that could go in that slot. Bring back Wild Wild West, or 6 million $ man/bionic woman (1973/1976), Quantum Leap (1989), Isis (1975) just to name a few. Ok, steppin' off my soap box now lol.
The Bionic ones are on COZI TV.
MC1707 15 days ago
3 Stooges are great, but NOT FOR HOURS.. Wonder Woman or Wild Wild West was MUCH BETTER.
Beta6 MC1707 14 days ago
I really wish the stooges were on another day. I wouldn't be watching them, no, but please consider going back to the programs you had prior to placing the stooges there at that slot. Stooges on Sunday perhaps instead of the Love Boat? Sci Fi Saturday went out the window.
Jabroni 15 days ago
No, no, no. Wild Wild West followed by Wonder Woman leading into Svengoolie was PERFECT. The Stooges are tolerable in 30 minute increments but this is STUPID.
Beta6 Jabroni 14 days ago
Have to agree.
Robyn 15 days ago
How about the "Logans Run" series from the late 70s? Or the "Planet of the Apes" series (instead of at 5am!). How about "Quark"? Silly but Sci-fi. "Space 1999" anyone? Remember that one!? 2 hours of the Three Stooges is too much! It's Sci-fi Saturday...
Samhain 15 days ago
I agree that they could have put a better show then the stooges. It just doesn't fit in with either the Westerns or sci-fi Saturday. Now 2hrs is just to much hopefully they find something quick. I usually turn the channel after The rifleman until Wonder woman. Why not the Hulk or even kung-fu. Sometimes I wonder who picks the shows.
gracie200 Samhain 15 days ago
i agree, that's why i was so happy when they put Wild Wild West on at 6:00 - it aired at the end of the westerns then was the perfect segue' into Sci-fi Saturday night 'cause it was a little bit of both. I was always an Artemis Gordon fan.
Beta6 gracie200 14 days ago
Me too. I just change channels.
Runeshaper 17 days ago
NYUK NYUK NYUK! Why certainly that's GREAT news! :)
RobCertSDSCascap 17 days ago
Say, that is BIG NEWS!
MC1707 RobCertSDSCascap 15 days ago
Nice but, that’s not Curly Howard of the 3 Stooges...
RobCertSDSCascap MC1707 15 days ago
Didn't say he was, wise guy.
Craig 18 days ago
Why not bring back Wild Wild West. It was your most social media active show and the perfect bridge between Saturday afternoon westerns and Sci Fi Saturday Night
Pacificsun Craig 17 days ago
The problem is, then that would represent a smart strategy.
Haruko01 18 days ago
Bad timing on Metv's part with a new Wonder Woman movie coming to theaters they couldn't start The Three Stooges at 5:00 P.M. then show Wonder Woman at 7:00 P.M.
Craig Haruko01 18 days ago
Wonder Woman is moving to Sundays on H&I
Gema Craig 15 days ago
That's too bad. Not everyone has H&I, I do not. I just won't be watching from 6-8P.
Pacificsun Craig 13 days ago
H&I is part of Weigel Broadcasting, and so is MeTV where the latter ships a lot of programming over to there when they've run it for about 2 years (average). If you're near a large TV market you could try getting it as an "Over the Air" channel (with an OTA antenna). An Anchor affiliate (like NBC) sometimes runs multiple digital channels in their, which they can fill with classic TV programs.
thedude1500 18 days ago
"Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard"
MarthaWashington 18 days ago
I just wish we could lose the attorney show at six and actually watch programs we enjoy. Seems a lot of classic shows are played Saturday night supper hour, the suburbs lose out
We missed out on all the holiday programming being that it played Sundays at 6
Chip1701 18 days ago
MeTV just lost a viewer. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the Three Stooges, but not for two hours.
Beta6 Chip1701 16 days ago
I wish they'd put it on Sunday, not Saturday.
Moody 18 days ago
I would love to see Laurel & Hardy on too.
moax429 Moody 17 days ago
Also bring back the Little Rascals!
Moody moax429 17 days ago
Yes, absolutely! Wouldn't that make a great Saturday or Sunday morning block? Add some classic cartoons & that would be a great weekend morning. Laurel & Hardy, The Little Rascals & cartoons! Are you listening MeTV?
RobCertSDSCascap Moody 17 days ago
Never happen, as long as they are bound by the powers of E/I.
Moody RobCertSDSCascap 16 days ago
Well if they can label Saved By The Bell e/i then they can do it for Laurel & Hardy and the Little Rascals. Just sayin'!