MeTV presents The Month of Mayberry throughout May

Our mammoth month-long celebration of 'The Andy Griffith Show' runs May 3-31.

MeTV, America’s #1 classic television network, proudly presents "The Month of Mayberry," a month-long celebration of all the memorable television series featuring Mayberry and its beloved characters.

During this special event, viewers can tune-in to see specially selected episodes of The Andy Griffith Show (including rare color episodes), the beloved spin-off Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., and the spin-off series Mayberry R.F.D., along with the made-for-TV reunion movie Return to Mayberry.

And that's not all…

See your favorite Mayberry actors as guest stars on The Carol Burnett Show and aboard The Love Boat!

MeTV's special schedule includes fan-favorite episodes, best-of's and character-themed weeks of The Andy Griffith Show. The weekly themes include "All About Andy" (May 4–8), "The Fife is Right" (May 11-15), "Opie Dokie" (May 18–22), and "The Bee Team" (May 25–29) featuring Aunt Bee and beloved sidekicks Floyd, Ernest T. Bass, Gomer, Goober and Otis.

Enjoy beloved episodes from spin-offs Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. and Mayberry R.F.D., rare color episodes of The Andy Griffith Show and the 1986 made-for-TV reunion movie "Return to Mayberry."

Plus, we will be bringing you Mayberry trivia, quizzes, stories and more right here on MeTV.com! See below for more details and to download a handy guide to all the programming.

by

Watch The Andy Griffith Show on MeTV!

Weeknights at 8 PM & 8:30 PM

Kickoff: Sunday, May 3

Our kickoff event showcases premiere episodes and pilots!

The Andy Griffith Show "The New Housekeeper"
5PM | 4C

The Andy Griffith Show "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."
5:30PM | 4:30C

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. "Gomer Overcomes the Obstacle Course"
6PM | 5C

Mayberry R.F.D. "Andy and Helen Get Married"
6:30PM | 5:30C

Week 1: May 4–10

Weekdays, May 4–8

The Andy Griffith Show - The Color Years
"The Best of the Color Episodes"
7AM | 6C

Mayberry R.F.D.
"The Best of Mayberry R.F.D."
7:30AM | 6:30C

Matlock
"Special Guest Don Knotts"
10AM | 9C

The Andy Griffith Show
"All About Andy" - The Best of Sheriff Andy Taylor
8PM | 7C, 8:30PM | 7:30C

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
"The Best of Gomer"
9PM | 8C

The Carol Burnett Show
"Special Guest Jim Nabors"
11PM | 10C

Sunday, May 10

The Love Boat
5PM | 4C
"Crew Confessions / Haven't I Seen You? / Reunion"
Don Knotts romances Julie Newmar!

The Love Boat
6PM | 6C
"Hidden Treasure/Picture from the Past/Ace's Salary"
Andy Griffith sets sail with… Andy Warhol!

Week 2: May 11–17

Weekdays, May 11–15

The Andy Griffith Show - The Color Years
"The Best of the Color Episodes"
7AM | 6C

Mayberry R.F.D.
"The Best of Mayberry R.F.D."
7:30AM | 6:30C

Matlock
"Special Guest Don Knotts"
10AM | 9C

The Andy Griffith Show
"The Fife Is Right" - The Best of Barney Fife
8PM | 7C, 8:30PM | 7:30C

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
"Jim Nabors Sings"
9PM | 8C

The Carol Burnett Show
"Special Guests Ken Berry and Ronnie Schell"
11PM | 10C

Sunday, May 17

The Love Boat
5PM | 4C
"Farnsworth's Fling / Three in a Bed / I Remember Helen / Merrill, Melanie & Melanesia / Gopher Farnsworth Smith (Part 2)"
Jim Nabors plays Wayne Bouton, the Valet.

The Love Boat
6PM | 5C
Jim Nabors plays Wayne Bouton, the Valet.

Week 3: May 18–24

Weekdays, May 18–22

The Andy Griffith Show - The Color Years
"The Best of the Color Episodes"
7AM | 6C

Mayberry R.F.D.
"The Best of Mayberry R.F.D."
7:30AM | 6:30C

Matlock
"Special Guest Don Knotts"
10AM | 9C

The Andy Griffith Show
"Opie Dokie" - The Best of Ron Howard's Opie Taylor
8PM | 7C, 8:30PM | 7:30C

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
"Guest Stars Week"
9PM | 8C

Sunday, May 24

The Love Boat
5PM | 4C
"Tony and Julie / Separate Beds / America's Sweetheart"
Gomer Pyle's Ronnie Schell portrays Mr. Scott, the Director.

The Love Boat
6PM | 5C
"Third Wheel / Grandmother's Day / Second String Mom"
Mayberry R.F.D.'s Ken Berry sets sails on the Pacific Princess.

Week 4: May 25–31

Weekdays, May 25–29

The Andy Griffith Show - The Color Years
"The Best of the Color Episodes"
7AM | 6C

Mayberry R.F.D.
"The Best of Mayberry R.F.D."
7:30AM | 6:30C

Matlock
"Featuring Mayberry Favorites Betty Lynn, Aneta Corsaut and Jack Dodson"
10AM | 9C

The Andy Griffith Show
"The Bee Team" - The Best of Aunt Bee, Otis, Ernest, Gomer and Goober
8PM | 7C, 8:30PM | 7:30C

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
"Favorite Characters"
9PM | 8C

Sunday, May 31

Return to Mayberry (1986)
5PM | 4C
The cast comes back together again for this charming reunion special.

LisaClark 3 months ago
Why are people freaking out lol
If you can't understand they are running MAYberry for the full month of MAY... Hence MAYberry 🤷🏻‍♀️. They aren't taking shows away for good .. Only rearranging the schedule for MAY !!!!
And also to the person who wants Cartoons.. Won't happen because METV or ANTENNA TV have the rights to cartoons !! Chill out and enjoy MAY
AND ALL THE MAYBERRY MEMORIES 🥰
katgould 3 months ago
I spent four long months in a hospital bed because I had a bone marrow transplant due to Leukemia. Between Hulu and MeTV the nurses knew even when I couldn’t tell them, that Andy Griffith made everything better to me.
To this day 5 yrs later I still depend on Andy, Opie and Aunt Bea to get me through sleepless nights.
OriginalGreaser katgould 3 months ago
I hope your health is good now. I feel the same way about the Andy Griffith Show. I believe it’s an escape from BS programs on TV, the depressing and aggravating news and the unknown future of our world. Every episode makes me laugh and smile. The old Dean Martin show also gave me the same reaction. Stay Well!
JosephHyzny 3 months ago
Too bad they’re not showing the episode of The Danny Thomas Show which was the real pilot of The Andy Griffith Show.
Lanny JosephHyzny 3 months ago
MeTV doesn't have rights to Danny Thomas show as CoziTV as rights to the Danny Thomas show
ASperos 3 months ago
Can’t wait!!!!! Love this show!!!!!
WGS0516 3 months ago
I wish ME TV would air the show from the 60’s The FBI ....a QM Production with Efrem Zimblast Jr.
I agree! I love that show!
stankinunit 3 months ago
Find room for the Munsters
Lanny stankinunit 3 months ago
Munsters is still under contract to CoziTV make them unavailable to MeTV
Svengoolie on MeTV recently showed the film "Munster, Go Home".
BillPfu 3 months ago
When we get Metv in Denver co /Commerce City co 80022. dose anyone know .cant get feed back from Metv.
B P
DoubleNaughtSpy 3 months ago
WHAAAAAAT?

Preempting "The Beverly Hillbillies" for an entire month?

Oh, please. Just one "Welllllll, doggies!" from Buddy Ebsen is worth more than a barrelful of "Nip it in the buds" from the vastly overrated Don Knotts.

Blasphemy.....pure blasphemy!!
I agree whole heartedly.
I just hope they come back in June 2020.🤢
...But isn't it weeeee doggies?
yisel77398 3 months ago
Making Cash more than $15k to $18k consistently just by doing basic online work. I have gotten $18376 a month ago just by working on the web. Its a simple and basic occupation to do from home and its profit are greatly improved than customary office work. Each individual can join this activity now just by pursue this link........go to this site home media tech tab for more detail support your heart :*
HERE→→→→→ www.just.cash61.com
TerryLynnMarvin 3 months ago
Are you taking the Monkees off the air all through month of May? Will the Monkees be back on MeTV again?

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
Lanny TerryLynnMarvin 3 months ago
They may be back in June
PaulKellogg 3 months ago
And what is left for those of us who don't watch the Mayberry shows?
Nothing! ME-TV must really help DVD and Blu-Ray sales of these old series as they really chop them up to squeeze even more commercials into them!
tadlem 3 months ago
Now, if you'd just put something more light-hearted on during the night besides just cop shows, that's be great! Some of us night folks want something less intense in the middle of the night.
Moriyah tadlem 3 months ago
What Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. episodes are you wanting to see the most?!
I wish they would remove that HOUR of Hogan's Heroes.
Robbob58 3 months ago
I am so happy to hear color episodes are going to be part of the month-long celebration. I wonder if color episodes might also be included in the best of category. Any way, I love the black and white episodes but it would be nice METV would run all the episodes in the series instead of stopping at the end of the black and white run and then go back to the beginning. I loved Aunt Bee flying solo and I miss Howard Sprague and his mom.
I agree completely. I also wish MeTV would air the Mayberry, RFD episodes regularly; not just for May.
MarthaWashington 3 months ago
SIGH Well no Sunday night episodes Suburbs get infomercials and law programs. We always miss out
FLETCH 3 months ago
This is so exciting!! Really looking forward to this. Even the appearance of the unbearably annoying Ernest T. Bass will be tolerable with such an amazing month of Mayberry programing. Thank you MeTV :)
victonio FLETCH 3 months ago
Love it !
LucyImHome1951 4 months ago
Anybody else get the idea that The Andy Griffith Show is never going off the MeTV airwaves!
The andy Griffith show should never go off the ntwork
No kidding!! ENOUGH of this show already!!
victonio LucyImHome1951 3 months ago
I hope not !I love the show
Moriyah 4 months ago
Who's all excited for the Gomer Pyle piece of all of this?! (Let me know)
Load previous comments
show more cartoons voltron the jetsons,pink panther,scooby doo,transformers jabberjaw,superfriends,the smurfs, woody woodpecker,bugs bunny and tom and jerry,plastic man,pac man, johnny quest, the muppet show super mario brothers inspector gadget,go bots,spiderman from 1967,rocky and bullwinkle,speed racer,heathcliff,dennis the menace cartoons,superfriends hour and any cartoons i miss any know any cartoon oh how popeye
Most of those cartoons is not going happen as they don't have enough episodes and they not available.
I love the Lou Ann Poovey/Miss Bunny episodes the most.
Moriyah 4 months ago
Can I see all of the episodes for Gomer Pyle that are participating this year and exactly which one is going to be on which day and all of that?!
Moriyah Moriyah 3 months ago
P.S. Let me know!
Moriyah 3 months ago
This comment has been removed.