Are these images from 1960s album covers or movie posters?

Ground control to Major Tom: How well do you remember the 1960s?

Are you a big enough 1960s buff to recognize some of the most iconic images from the decade?

Here, we've mixed up slices of Sixties movie posters with album covers to see if you can tell the difference between the decade's biggest movies and music. Good luck!
  1. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  2. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  3. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  4. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  5. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  6. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  7. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  8. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  9. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  10. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  11. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  12. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?
  13. Is this image from a Sixties album cover or movie poster?

Are these images from 1960s album covers or movie posters?

Save with

EllisClevenger 2 months ago
You got 13 out of 13
Ground control to major fan, you totally know the Sixties!
Jacqueline05478 2 months ago
Did better than I thought I would.
BennAllen 2 months ago
Wasn't the movie posters for "Easy Rider" and "2001" used for their respective soundtrack albums, also?
JeffTanner 2 months ago
''You got 13 out of 13'' ----------------Ground control to major fan, you totally know the Sixties!
mdit21 2 months ago
Rats! Missed the last two.

Happy birthday to Florence Ballard♡ on what would have been her 76th birthday.
MrBill 2 months ago
11/13; Fun and challenging quiz. I had to guess on most and still did well.
AlF 2 months ago
Meh. Missed "Midnight Cowboy"...

Boy, I really love the new popup ads! They even keep you from writing comments, unless you're a spammer, of course... Really, MeTV?
AEDC49 2 months ago
13/13 Yes I Do Know the 1960's! #1 actually made in '66 #3 Actually recorded in 1968 and contains 5 direct Yardbirds Songs Including "Dazed & Confused"! Chris Dreja even took the cover picture etc! #5 The Shangra-Las actually had a Tough Look at the time for Girls on cover in Classic riding garb etc. Yes #'s 4 & #5 both were used for the Movie Poster and the Record soundtrack which was a nice Gatefold for 2001 with scenes of movie etc. also have the rare movie hand out booklet of 2001 which actually was made starting right away in '64 when book came out for public and most of the footage you are seeing was filmed in '66 & wrapped in '67! Also there was a modern sound track made for the movie and at almost last minute the classical music that was listened to by a certain someone while doing the movie was incorporated to fine results! I still am amazed that 2 incongruous elements a century or so apart could meld so well but it did! but yes the new sound track in itself at least the one song I had the privilege to hear was outstanding and I thought that it was a new song one made now soundtrack song! Very strong and rhythmic and out there which was appropriate for the Space theme and certain areas of 2001 etc!
AEDC49 AEDC49 2 months ago
Yes it should read #4 & #6.
EllisClevenger AEDC49 2 months ago
Rant, over?
Barry22 2 months ago
13/13, but on #4, had to guess.
Vamp13 Barry22 2 months ago
You never saw Easy Rider????????? Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson
ER, classic movie! I'll never forget, {at least I don't think I have. I think Peter Fonda mention this on the dvd:} One day after filming, I think he said his arms were sort of locked in the position he held them in when he was riding his chopper. {You know, it had those high handlebars.} He went to a bar afterwards, ordered a beer, and couldn't raise the mug up to his mouth! I hope I'm not having another Senior Moment, because I really do think I remember him saying this.