Can you complete these famous Bugs Bunny lines?

Of course, you realize this means… only the biggest Bugs fan can get them all right!

Image: Warner Bros.

Perhaps the most quotable cartoon character ever created, Bugs Bunny is known for his famous one-liners. Everybody knows "What's up, Doc?" But that wasn't his only memorable line.

Here are some of Bugs Bunny's best quotes. Some were recurring jokes while others became iconic even though they were only said once. Can you fill in the missing word for each one?

Watch Bugs Bunny and Friends on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Saturdays at 9 AM

1. "I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at ________."
  2. "Of course, you realize this means _______!"
  3. "My, I'll bet you monsters lead _______ lives."
  4. "This ain't wabbit hunting season… it's ______ hunting season."
  5. "What a _______!"
  6. "Gee, ain't I a _______?"
  7. You know, sometimes me _______ kinda bothers me… but not this time!
  8. So long, Sammy! See you in _______!
  9. "I'm not a stewing wabbit, I'm a _______ wabbit."
  10. "Exit our hero through the front door, ________."

Can you complete these famous Bugs Bunny lines?

country46 7 days ago
Whether you got them all right or missed a few, it's never a bad idea to watch more Bugs Bunny! 7/12
JHP 3 months ago
10/10

my weekend is going to be golden!

rib eye on the grill (done rare with mushs and onions) and woodford reserve on the rocks:)

toolsrrr 3 months ago
10/10: I could hear him saying each line.
DIGGER1 3 months ago
Can you complete these famous Bugs Bunny lines?
You got 10 out of 10
EllisClevenger 4 months ago
You got 10 out of 10
Tammy 4 months ago
You got 7 out of 10

Marshall_Kolchak 4 months ago
10/10 this was the only acceptable result for me...
trogg888 4 months ago
just a comment on the vocalizations of bugs daffy and almost all of the loony toons characters including dogs barking.mel blanc the genius behind all of those voices and a very funny comic actor also.if you ve seen any of the reruns of the jack benny show he was on there many times and he even did his dog voices on one show.i dont use the word genius very often but he was one.look at the credits at the end or beginning of the loony shows and you mostly only see his name
SteveO 4 months ago
Can't remember hearing line in #9
frances3agape 4 months ago
Would have been so ASHAMED of myelf
IF
I had not ACED this !
texasluva 4 months ago
Remember the days of wine and roses. The're back thanks to MrsPhilHarris in guessing this weeks movie quiz. Congrats MPH. Now let's enjoy Touch Of Evil..........

Touch Of Evil (1958) 1hr 50 min
Director Orson Welles
Cast:
Charlton Heston
Janet leigh
Orson Welles
Mexican Narcotics officer Ramon Miguel 'Mike' Vargas has to interrupt his honeymoon on the Mexican-US border when an American building contractor is killed after someone places a bomb in his car. He's killed on the US side of the border but it's clear that the bomb was planted on the Mexican side. As a result, Vargas delays his return to Mexico City where he has been mounting a case against the Grandi family crime and narcotics syndicate. Police Captain Hank Quinlan is in charge on the US side and he soon has a suspect, a Mexican named Manolo Sanchez. Vargas is soon onto Quinlan and his Sergeant, Pete Menzies, when he catches them planting evidence to convict Sanchez. With his new American wife, Susie, safely tucked away in a hotel on the US side of the border - or so he thinks - he starts to review Quinlan's earlier cases. While concentrating on the corrupt policeman however, the Grandis have their own plans for Vargas and they start with his wife Susie.

Moody texasluva 4 months ago
Thanks for another great quiz. I'm still shell-shocked but it was still a good movie for quiz night.
texasluva Moody 4 months ago
Yeah I know. I was grasping for air. What, who, how, so soon and again .
JHP texasluva 3 months ago
no matter what I think Mrs MPH still has a lot of MPH

texasluva JHP 3 months ago
We try hiding the clues when see her coming. In Braille and Morse Code too. Next invisible ink just for her and blindfolds. Also checking Visa since she comes from BC Canada
Pacificsun texasluva 1 month ago
August 20, 2021 - Just for the record, I didn't get an invite for tonight!

So when I get chewed out for not playing, don't blame me! (LOL)!
texasluva Pacificsun 27 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Let's Do it at: Is this an episode of Adam-12 or a Charles Bronson movie?
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
One of our Bonus Movies will be: American Graffiti (1973) !!!!!!

Now would I chew you out
texasluva 4 months ago
Friday Night Movie Quiz and Extravaganza.

This is the movie I have been waiting to post. Noooooooooo It's not even Oceans Eleven. It's better. That's saying a lot. I just recently located it and happy I did. Two of the top 3 actors have an Oscar and the 3rd most likely should have. These 3 are some of the biggest names in the show business at the time. Crime, Drama, Film-Noir. A stark story of murder, kidnapping, and police corruption. It has many wild and unpredictable turns throughout. Someone is murdered, someone's wife is kidnapped. Also some evidence is planted. Who would do such a thing. When you get through wringing your hands in anticipation it all we start becoming clear. Depraved, vicious, corrupt among other words come to mind. You won't like it but what is someone to do. Matters have to be taken into ones hands or it will become worse. So plant your guesses in, good or bad. What is important is one to watch this theatrical masterpiece once someone lays down the quiz answer. If your squeamish it will give you a shiver or two. Otherwise just get a good hold of your seat and enjoy. More clues to come if brain cells head to the low IQ level. I forget what I was doing a minute ago. Oh this is my Movie Quiz, okay, whew. So get down on it folks.

Blasts From The Past
The Earls- Remember Then.

Yosemite Sam met his perfect match.

The Blob-Beware of the Blob.

Petula Clark — Downtown ᴴᴰ (Stereo) UHD 4K.

A Summer Place.

Johnny Crawford Tribute.

Hark! Below is your bonus movie for tonight. Lifeboat!
Bonus Movie Classic.

Yeah this is the one. Just another brilliant movie directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Lifeboat. Rather then going into details since some may not have seen it in years or not at all I will forego a story line. One of those movies that gets better as it goes along.

Lifeboat (1944) 1 hr 37 min
Directed by Alfred Hitchcock
Cast:
Tallulah Bankhead
William Bendix
Walter Slezak
Mary Anderson
John Hodiak
Hume Cronyn

Drive-In Movie Time.
Moonlight Moovies #1. This has all the adventure and movie watching you want. Coming attractions, Superman cartoon and Feature movie .The Little Shop of Horrors (1960). Yep the one with Jack Nickelson in it. Don't laugh or that plant your growing might want it's next meal. You! So load up with your refreshments but don't turn your back on that plant. The awesome coming attractions are: Sorry about the quality of one of the coming attractions but the feature movie is actually pretty good.
Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1953)
The Beach Girls and the Monster (1965) rating 3.2 LOL.
House of Wax (1953)
Superman Cartoon
The main feature- The Little Shop of Horrors (1960)

Load previous comments
We'll see if she rests on her laurels 🙆‍♀️. Next quiz I plan on taking her down off her lofty perch 💁‍♂️🚫🙆‍♀️😉.
Good luck 😂
Moody texasluva 4 months ago
She'll be happy to hear that.
texasluva LaDolceVita 4 months ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be. Along with a music vid, Movie trailer and PC background pic. Drive-in movie will be provided.
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday Night....Friday Night .....We all get together on Friday Night!
Let's go to: Who is Bugs Bunny facing off against in these classic cartoons?
No later then 10:00 P.M CT (start time)
Bonus movie also provided (no guess needed) Requested blockbuster tonight.
We are foregoing horror movies for another showing. 3 great movies and one to guess tonight.
robyni23 4 months ago
You got 9 out of 10
Shouldn't have missed any, especially #3.
Robertp 4 months ago
It’s been a long time but I was lucky. 10/10
Logan_420 4 months ago
Looney Tunes cartoons are my all-time favorite!
TomR1813 4 months ago
10/10 After 60 years, I still enjoy all the Looney Tunes characters.