Can you find the ONE character who does not belong on Perry Mason?

Can you crack the case?

Do you have a mind as sharp as Perry Mason's? Nothing seemingly got by the ace defense attorney.

But there is an intruder in the midst!

Below, you will find a dozen characters from the original Perry Mason television series, including legal workers, cops and whatnot. Oh, and there is one imposter. See if you can find the character from another show!

Keep clicking until you find the intruder. You'll know it when he or she pops up at the bottom.
  1. Make your choice of who you think does not belong on Perry Mason. Look below to see if you found the correct person!
Can you find the ONE character who does not belong on Perry Mason?

Share your results:
Save with
Enjoy even more classic shows on-air! Find where to watch MeTV in Washington, DC

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
MrBill 16 days ago
Easy one for me - I got this one right away. I am an avid fan of Perry Mason and TAGS.
FrankCollins 16 days ago
The actor who played Warren was a former comedy team partner of George Carlin.
cperrynaples 18 days ago
Got it even though I didn't remember Warren was on TAGS! I just knew all the Mason characters!
anthony cperrynaples 18 days ago
Got it even though I didn't know all the Mason characters! I just knew Warren was on TAGS!
richardkel anthony 18 days ago
Same here. I don't know all of the Perry Mason characters listed, but I did remember Warren from TAGS.
teire 18 days ago
if at first you don't succeed ...
I was thrown by the color scheme too, thought I got my first wrong guess right. Should have known it off the bat tho, no excuses!
ndebrabant 18 days ago
You found the right man!
Warren Ferguson belongs in Mayberry! He was Andy's deputy after Barney Fife left town.
stephaniestavropoulos 18 days ago
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the incorrect choices be highlighted in red and the right choice highlighted in green? I know that when you click on a name that does belong in the PM world, the screen scrolls down to reveal the " backstory" of that character. Any other quiz, this is usually the color scheme, why make this one different? I think I'm missing something. Yeah, that's right, my brain. To quote the Gumbies from Monty Python: "My brain hurts!"