Can you I.D. these classic TV shows from behind-the-scenes photos?

Try to spot your favorite shows from an on-the-set perspective.

You can recognize classic shows from a single frame. But what if you looked at these shows from a different perspective? What if you were on the set?

We've gathered some interesting peeks behind the scenes of iconic TV shows. See if you can name them. Keep your eyes peeled for familiar faces! Or feet.
  1. Keep fishing for an answer.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  2. See if you can fight your way out of this one.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  3. Fortunately, this show was far more fun than watching paint dry.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  4. Keep the pedal to the metal and name this show.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  5. Can you recognize the Western being made here?
    Image: The Everett Collection
  6. What about this Western set, cowboys and cowgirls?
    Image: The Everett Collection
  7. Try to spot the actors amongst the creators and directors.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  8. It helps to know who "Robby Baby" is.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  9. Hopefully this image is not alien to you.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  10. Kicking back with coworkers is more fun with a guitar around.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  11. Try not to stay parked on this one for too long.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  12. Keep on truckin' through this quiz.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  13. Pick the correct military sitcom.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  14. Can you spy any familiar characters?
    Image: The Everett Collection
  15. Can you recognize this medical drama?
    Image: The Everett Collection

Can you I.D. these classic TV shows from behind-the-scenes photos?

Save with

Rickey 8 days ago
You got 15 out of 15
MickeyThrasher 9 days ago
Got 14 out of 15. Number 8 stumped me. Should have paid closer attention to the sweater.
Runeshaper 1 month ago
You got 10 out of 15
Jacqueline05478 4 months ago
How in the world did you all get #6? I'm sure there is a very simple answer but I have no idea.
Actor in chair is Dennis Weaver, played Chester in the early episodes and the actress to his left played Miss Kitty.
JeffTanner 4 months ago
''You got 12 out of 15'' --------------More goes into making TV shows than you realize. But at least nobody has to sit and pedal a stationary bike to power the gear.
Lacey 4 months ago
15/15 though #11 threw me for a bit.
Pegs 5 months ago
Could it be Dr. Kildare will be making an appearance? How about Dr. Ben Casey (and his supervisor Dr. Zorba)? Dr. Marcus Welby M.D.? Medical Center? If you want to go with themes, how about trotting out some of these medical shows which were so popular (after the westerns & the police dramas)? Pretty please?
SheriHeffner 5 months ago
14 out of 15. I didn't know the last one.
Lantern 5 months ago
For #7, even if Hugh Beaumont hadn't been in the picture, I still would know it's Leave it to Beaver - I recognize Jerry Mathers' mouth and chin on the kid leaning against the easy chair! It's funny how much you notice.
TomTerrrific 5 months ago
14/15, I missed #8, I thought Robby Baby was the oldest son on My Three Sons.
SheriHeffner TomTerrrific 5 months ago
He was after Mike left. I was almost about to put that too until I seen it spelled Robby instead of Robbie.
cperrynaples SheriHeffner 5 months ago
Yep, doesn't anyone remember when Rob Petrie thought he could be Fonzie and bought a cycle?
MrsPhilHarris 5 months ago
14/15 Missed 11. Still can't see how it's Batman.
The reason I think it's Batman: Did you notice the 1930's truck on the right side of the photo? Also what's written above the photo gave me a clue: "Try not to stay parked on this one for very long."
Key word: "parked." Ma Parker! I could be off on my thinking, but I thought this might help you to see how the answer is Batman. Also, that guy in the center of the photo with the cape, looked like Burt Ward.
Look closer! That's got to be the Batmobile in the foreground!
cperrynaples TomTerrrific 5 months ago
DUH! it sticks out like a sore thumb in the lower left corner!
I've got to stop doing these on my phone. The pictures are too small.
Russ MrsPhilHarris 9 days ago
The guy with his back to the camera is Burt Ward in costume. You can see his cape.
ndebrabant 5 months ago

You got 15 out of 15
LeeHarper 5 months ago
You got 15 out of 15
Seeing this, reminds me of all of the things that were run by animals in Bedrock! I think that was one of the reasons the show was/is so popular: The dishwasher talked, the garbage disposal talked, the record player talked, etc. You just don't get that in the real world!
Yep, and did anyone see Robot Chicken where Barney had to murder all the appliances after he killed Fred for his Pebbles cereal?