Pick: What foods go best with these classic TV shows?

Would you eat liver or fish while watching M*A*S*H?

The only thing that makes watching your favorite show better is eating your favorite snack while doing it. But some snacks work better than others.

Pick which of these foods pair best with each of the following classic television shows. Once you’ve chosen, see how similar your opinions are to everyone else’s!

Watch M*A*S*H on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weeknights at 7 PM
Sundays 7 PM

1. Which food goes best with M*A*S*H?
  2. Which food goes best with The Andy Griffith Show?
  3. Which food goes best with Star Trek?
  4. Which food goes best with Leave it to Beaver?
  5. Which food goes best with Gunsmoke?
  6. Which food goes best with I Love Lucy?
  7. Which food goes best with Green Acres?
  8. Which food goes best with The Brady Bunch?
  9. Which food goes best with The Dick Van Dyke Show?
  10. Which food goes best with Gilligan’s Island?
  11. Which food goes best with Happy Days?

Pick: What foods go best with these classic TV shows?

Moverfan 14 days ago
Re: #9--I absolutely hate corned beef with a passion. How about roast beef on rye instead? A little barbecue sauce, a little salt...excuse me, please, I need to make a sandwich.
RobertM 27 days ago
I generally eat either Italian or junk food with every show!
Pacificsun 29 days ago
What a cute, interesting Quiz. I thought it was so much fun choosing between the "ambiance" of the Show itself, and whatever I could tolerate as a food. Meaning, get rid of the liver no matter what! LOL! And sweets seemed to rule the day. But it's true, I guess we're affected a bit by associating food with our beloved favorites.

Thanks MeTV. Great Quiz!!
GeoRubik 30 days ago
Dick VanDyke should have been walnuts.
ncadams27 1 month ago
I always wondered if the actors actually ate any of the food shown or if it was even edible?

The show with the least appetizing food - Beverly Hillbillies. Although Jethro did eat a lot of the sponsor’s corn flakes.
MrsPhilHarris ncadams27 1 month ago
I think most just move it around on the plate. Apparently on TAGS Opie's ice cream was cold mashed potatoes.
Pacificsun ncadams27 29 days ago
Stage food is basically inedible because it sits around under the hot lights well before the actors ever get to it. Plus, for the number of takes required (in terms of various setups) nobody could eat that food over and over.

However, I am fascinated by the number of times that Leave It To Beaver actors were actually drinking milk and eating the fruit and cake bites. I wonder if they made an extra effort to make those food-snacks appealing to the young kids!!
Runeshaper 1 month ago
60% similar
60% similar to the most popular responses

Lots of tasty options up there! :)
BobD 1 month ago
And pizza goes best with ALL of them!
Daizy531 1 month ago
83% similar I remember the DVD more as fancy orderves at there party's then corn beef sandwiches since that was only mentioned in one episode
MrsPhilHarris Daizy531 1 month ago
Yes and a prune Danish with a cup of coffee at the office.
Remember the times when the Food Delivery guy would come in and provide the "Deli Sandwiches?" Because the writers were working so late.
I work in an office and always wished we had someone deliver our lunch or come by with the coffee and Danish. Feel ripped off.
Wiseguy 1 month ago
KFC, Goya Beans and Philly steak sandwiches for Trump's press conferences.