Which Bugs Bunny best matches your personality?

Which side of Bugs suits you best?

Though Bugs Bunny has a distinct personality, there are many sides to it. It’s what makes him such a dynamic and beloved character! He's a rabbit of the people but sometimes he likes to be hoity-toity and high class. His happy-go-lucky nature can be mischievous, silly, or calm and cool.

Answer these ten personality questions and find out which Bugs Bunny you are!

Watch Toon In With Me on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Weekdays at 7 AM

1. What would you like to eat the most?
  2. What do you wear most often?
  3. If you had a long weekend, what would you do?
  4. If you could, which wild animal would you want as a pet?
  5. What’s the best way to get on someone’s good side?
  6. Which of these card games do you like the best?
  7. What’s the best part about your day?
  8. If you could play any of these musical instruments, which one would you play?
  9. If you joined the circus, which act would you be?
  10. Which of these Looney Tunes characters is your favorite?

Which Bugs Bunny best matches your personality?

JohnAustin779 1 day ago
I got Happy Bugs😊! In that last question about who your favorite Looney Tune is, they should've included Taz. I feel more like Taz then Bugs 😆😄!
PulsarStargrave 5 days ago
I got "Happy Bugs" but that's a bit off, I'm more of a rascal....or so I've been told!
Flash4001 6 days ago
#10.... What????? No Pete Puma????? Pete Puma cracks me up
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Arnold_Ziffel4_life 28 days ago
Rascally Bugs, fits me pretty well, but I get Classy Bugs if I change one of my answers, fits me a little better than rascally does, I do wish Wile E Coyote was a choice on #10.

Wile E Coyote: my hero.
russhowe57 30 days ago
Relaxed bugs, until I discovered that my DVR didn’t record the pink panther popeye hour due to the name change
texasluva 1 month ago

Who-Who-Who got the Movie quiz right tonight Moody that be Who. Congrats Moody for bringing this movie to the quiz players house tonight. Wonderful opening credits and a credible possible outcome in our future.
The Andromeda Strain (1971) 2 hr 10 min
Director: Robert Wise
Cast:
Arthur Hill
David Wayne
James Olson
Kate Reid

Load previous comments
LaDolceVita texasluva 1 month ago
That's ok maybe i can watch it with my husband. We still like to cuddle on the couch when we watch tv. Maybe i get some oreos to eat during the movie. haha!
texasluva LaDolceVita 1 month ago
Maybe a glass of Vino too .
Moody texasluva 1 month ago
Thanks for another great quiz! I think we all appreciate all the work you put into these every week. Friday nights are a lot fun thanks to you.
texasluva Moody 1 month ago
Thank you. I get a kick out of everyone who plays or just even watches for the fun and entertainment.
texasluva 1 month ago
It's Alien Night and the feelings right......Oh what a night. Just in case you might want to put on your best Keds just in case you need a quick getaway. You know when you're faster then the alien coming after you. Or too bad, to slow.
The movie quiz is one of mans greatest fears. The unknown. What just might be lurking elsewhere that either by mistake or item being brought back from beyond our Planet that turns into a deadly contagion. Sight seen or not, it kills. What can man do now to stop this and find out the antidote or ways to destroy it before our demise. So sit on the edge of your seat and fret while you find out what is about to happen. Don't think this won't happen because it could. Might not be just Man that kills off his own species. This is a flat out good movie but not a gold medalist as in block-buster. Though actually a Nominee for a couple of Oscars. Most likely to fall a bit from grace over time. Get there first so we can all behold this movie.

We have a couple of wonderful sci-fi animations. The first being a short and 2nd one of the best animation movies of all time.

CGI Animated Short : "Danger Planet".

This Animated movie will move you to laugh and warm your hearts. WALL-E 2008. The longer it goes the better it gets. It has a wonderful story to tell.

WALL-E 2008 1 hr 38 min
Director: Andrew Stanton

Mark Jonathan Davis aka Richard Cheese - Star Wars Cantina (Copacabana).

The Cockroach That Ate Cincinnati.

(Below was going to be the movie Life. Things happen and it was deleted which bummed me out. I was able to find another similar movie Prometheus 2012 in its place.) The review below is a little different but along the same lines as Life. It really does not get scary until the ending but before none the less interesting. For those who have not watched I will not ruin it for them. Just watch it.
(Bonus movie. Life. If you are scared of possible monsters from the outer reaches of our Universe I suggest you pass on this. Or of shadows, heart palpitations or what might be coming around the bend toward you and your trying to hide your view on what might be taking place, yeah that too. If you like science fiction you might want to take this in and get through it in one piece. Is it any scarier then Alien, no. Is it better, no. In my opinion its a decent movie and worthy of watching, at least once. Once seen you will think about the possibility of other life form creatures and what they might do. Maybe how does one get into such a mess and keep making stupid mistakes. One day to find out we are not the only kid on the Universe block. This movie could be a nightmare or it could be right up your alley. Remember you have the pause and off button at your fingertips. Video quality is very good. this was to be the movie but now it is Prometheus.)
Prometheus (2012) 2 hr 3 min
Director: Ridley Scott
Noomi Rapace. as Elizabeth Shaw. Michael Fassbender. as David. Charlize Theron. as Meredith Vickers. Idris Elba. as Janek. Guy Pearce. as Peter Weyland. Logan Marshall-Green. as Charlie Holloway. Sean Harris. as Fifield. Rafe Spall. as Millburn.

Cheesy Sci-fi time. The Crawling Eye. This is the Original and called The Trollenberg Terror. It got changed later to The Crawling Eye.

The Crawling Eye (formally The Trollenberg Terror (1958) 1 hr 23 min

Director: Quentin Lawrence

Cast:
Forrest Tucker
Laurence Payne
Jennifer Jayne
Janet Munro

Load previous comments
😲 Guess what? Me and Mags missed out last night 😉...Just as well coz I haven't seen the movie. But we can enjoy the other good stuff you included in the quiz. 😊
AllisonWunderland Moody 30 days ago
Looks like Congratulations 🎉 are in order for you, Moody 🤗👍
texasluva Pacificsun 24 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be. Along with a music vid, Movie trailer and PC background pic. Drive-in movie will be provided.
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday Night....Friday Night .....We all get together on Friday Night!
Let's go to: Are these cute cartoon babies from Looney Tunes or Tom & Jerry?
No later then 10:00 P.M CT (start time)
Bonus movie also provided (no guess needed) Requested blockbuster tonight. It will be an older Hitchcock movie block buster.
kimmer 1 month ago
I'm relaxed bugs....now I can nap!.....lol
Spiro 1 month ago
Silly Bugs!

And loving it Doc!
Inga-Binga-Bunga-Inga-Binga-Banga-Bunga!
chris1951 1 month ago
Love those old black and white cartoons!