Who came first, Perry Mason or the cast of Happy Days?

Were Ron, Henry, Erin, Scott and the rest born before the courtroom drama aired on TV?

Though produced in the 1970s and early '80s, Happy Days took place twenty years prior. It was a nostalgic portrayal of 1950s America.

The courtroom drama Perry Mason was one of the most popular shows at that time, premiering in 1957. Can you guess if the cast of Happy Days was born before or after Perry Mason came on the air?

Watch Happy Days on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6:30 PM
Sundays at 2 PM & 4 PM

1. Was Henry Winkler born before Perry Mason premiered on television?
  2. Which came first — Ron Howard's birth or the premiere of Perry Mason on television?
  3. Was Erin Moran born before or after the Perry Mason premiere?
  4. Who existed first, Perry Mason on TV or Anson Williams?
  5. Was Don Most born before audiences saw Perry Mason on the small screen?
  6. What about Scott Baio?
  7. Was Lynda Goodfriend alive before Raymond Burr played the titular defense attorney in Perry Mason?
  8. Could Ted McGinley have watched Perry Mason debut on television?
  9. Was Cathy Silvers born before or after Perry Mason started airing?
  10. Could Linda Purl have seen the Perry Mason premiere?
  11. What about Crystal Bernard?
  12. When was Kevin Rodney Sullivan born in relation to the TV courtroom drama?
  13. Real life couple Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks both appeared on Happy Days and were also born in the same year. Was it also the year Perry Mason premiered?

Who came first, Perry Mason or the cast of Happy Days?

mcfarlanejb 2 days ago
12/13, I still got it! The only one I missed was Kevin Rodney Sullivan—who the heck was he? I can’t for the life of me remember him, so i had no clue about when he was born.
frenchman71 2 days ago
Nailed it, 13/13. I think this was only the 3rd quiz I aced on here. I based it all on my age since I was born 3 months before "Mason" premiered. But all of these other "Happy Days" characters that weren't part of the original show... that's why I feel the show went downhill. Just my opinion.
RickeyMulkey 5 days ago
You got 11 out of 13
You still got it! Nice work!
TeeTwoThree 8 days ago
Henry Winkler was born in 1945, not 1949.
ncadams27 10 days ago
Notice that the actors playing high school kids (Ritchie, Ralph, and Potsie) were in their 20’s when the show began. Looks like they flunked a few classes.
andyp777 10 days ago
There's an error in the Kevin Rodney Sullivan question. If he was born in '58 & the show started in '57, the answer SHOULD be a year AFTER! So I got 11/13 instead....
SalIanni andyp777 5 days ago
Who is Kevin Rodney Sullivan? I never saw him on "Happy Days" before. Is he famous for anything else besides being an obscure trivia question?
frenchman71 SalIanni 2 days ago
I don't remember the character at all but that's when the show was already too silly to watch.
MrsPhilHarris 11 days ago
10/13 I wasn't counting on some of those characters being in the quiz. Frankly I forgot some of them. I really only like the episodes that were not in front of a live audience.
MadMadMadWorld 11 days ago
Cathy Silvers (#9) is the great comic Phil Silvers' daughter, who will be 59 on May 27. He had a wacky tv series, "The Phil Silvers Show" (1955-1959), with him as an Army sergeant who was always trying to make a buck in gambling or other schemes with his troop of goofs (similar to "McHale's Navy" 1962-1966). Prominently after that in the hilarious and wonderful comedy classic movie, "It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" (premiere in Los Angeles on Nov. 7, 1963).
One of my all time favourite movies. Fun from start to finish. Love the car chase!
TheDavBow3 11 days ago
7/13. I was on a big roll but choked down the stretch. I thought the people from the last half of the quiz were much older than me 😉😊
Catman 11 days ago
9/13. Some were easy, but a few of the characters were not familiar to me.
Moody Catman 11 days ago
Same here. I quit watching the show after the first few seasons when it became the Fonzie Show. It got completely ridiculous.
TheDavBow3 Moody 11 days ago
Oh very much so. The time period just vanished.
frenchman71 Moody 2 days ago