Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley and Mama's Family join the MeTV schedule this summer!

The Summer of Me kicks off on June 1! See the new lineup.

Get ready to rock with Fonzie and the gang all over again! Happy Days is here again. Happy Days joins the weeknight lineup at 6:30PM | 5:30C, following The Flintstones. The Summer of Me kicks off on Monday, June 1.

Two, three, four o'clock, five o'clock rock… And that's not all! On Sundays in the Summer of Me, two full hours of the beloved sitcom are joined by Laverne & Shirley and Mama's Family, beginning at 2PM | 1C.

Let's take a closer look at what's in store for the Summer of Me.

The Everett Collection

Happy Days
Weeknights 6:30PM | 5:30C
Sundays 2PM | 1C and 4PM | 3C — Two full hours!

Making its debut on January 15, 1974, Happy Days was part of a wave of late-'50s, early-'60s nostalgia in the Seventies that also included the blockbuster film American Graffiti and the retro music of Sha Na Na. Who better to headline the sitcom than Ron Howard, star of American Graffiti and genuine child star of 1960? Shot on film with one camera, the early seasons of Happy Days might look quite different from the traditional sitcom you are used to. It looked a good deal different — and not just because Fonzie wore a windbreaker. Over its 11 seasons, the series shifted tones and introduced new characters such as Chachi, Jenny Piccolo and Roger.

The Everett Collection

Laverne & Shirley
Sundays 3PM | 2C - One full hour!

One of the most successful spinoffs in television history, Laverne & Shirley began as characters on Happy Days. Naturally, we had to pair them! The two brewery workers teamed with Lenny and Squiggy for high jinks in Milwaukee. Pour a glass of Pepsi milk and grab your Boo Boo Kitty. And perhaps discover the true meaning of, "Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!"

The Everett Collection

Mama's Family
Sundays 5PM | 4C  - One full hour!

Another hit spinoff, Mama's Family centered around sketch-comedy characters introduced on The Carol Burnett Show. Vicki Lawrence donned her gray wig and floral muumuu to play the feisty Thelma Harper. Be sure to watch from the beginning, as Betty White and Rue McClanahan played a key part as members of Mama's Family in season one.

There's more!

The Powers of Matthew Star flies into Sunday mornings at 6AM | 5C. Peter Barton starred alongside Lou Gossett, Jr., in this 1982 superhero series. Barton had edged Tom Cruise for the lead role, an alien prince hiding out in high school on earth. Elsewhere, the rarely aired one-hour episodes of The Twilight Zone from season four (1963) arrive to chill you in summer nights every Sunday at 12AM | 11C.

Download the schedule:

Eastern / Pacific

Central / Mountain

Watch Happy Days on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6:30 PM
Sundays at 2 PM & 4 PM

Taylorfirst1 5 days ago
Can you move some of your sci-fi Saturday night shows to an earlier time. There's a million places to watch Star Trek but I can only see The Time Tunnel, Land of the Giants, and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea on MeTV but I can't stay up until 3 in the morning to watch them. Also, I have to watch MeTV on my antennae and I don't have DVR hooked up to it. MeTV is my favorite.
barblocke23 6 days ago
How about some of the great old Saturday 70s morning cartoons Jackson 5s and the Globetrotters
Uh i think that MeTV should bring every Sid and Marty Krofft shows for their Saturday Morning lineup and bring every Hanna-Barbera cartoons for their Sunday Morning lineup.
barblocke23 6 days ago
I am so happy that happy days and Laverne and Shirley are coming back on me tv I've been waiting forever
ChristyPaxton 6 days ago
I enjoy pretty much all the shows when I have time to watch! I also enjoyed
Fantasy Island
High Chaperale
I love Mamas Family,, Adam's Family...Munsters....
Krn 6 days ago
What about showing The Banana Splits!
VaughnBaskin Krn 2 days ago
Uh is it The Banana Splits And Friends' Adventure Hour Show a Hanna-Barbera-Krofft series?
jimmyvici 7 days ago
Addams Family would be great. Or Magnum PI. A-Team, or the Incredible Hulk. All great shows. Laverne and Shirley is a nice addition. I’ve always crushed on Shirley. ❤️
melonee_enchanted 7 days ago
I'd also like to see the Facts of Life too
The FOL are on Antenna TV
melonee_enchanted 7 days ago
Hello everyone, I'm really enjoying MeTv eventhough I just found it and haven't been watching for too long. Some of the shows that are my favorite that I would like to see on the schedule would be Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanine, the Munstets, the Adam's Family and Ma and Pa Kettle. I am happy they added Happy Days and Lavern and Shirley, I love those too. Keep up the good work Metv enjoy watching very much. Thank you everyone I hope this channel brings smiles to everyone.
charrington 8 days ago
#BringBackTheMonkees

Please, please, please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
lynngdance charrington 6 days ago
Thanks for using my #BringBackTheMonkees! I didn’t think anyone would notice it (let alone actually using) so anyway thanks, every little bit helps to show MeTV that people still want to see the monkees.
HockeyMike 9 days ago
I think they keep bringing "Mama`s Family" back because no other station wants it.
Flash4001 9 days ago
I know Mama's Family was on MeTV before. I remember a Mama's Family marathon was on after the death of Ken Berry (Vinton)
goddesswaif 11 days ago
How can I watch the Love Boat? I have Comcast and it doesn’t show up
Get an antenna and run an auto scan for antenna and either switch back and forth from cable to the antenna, or get a tv specifically for your antenna and you can watch METV
MartinVerlander 11 days ago
The Powers of Matthew Star was ranked #22 on the list of TV Guide's "50 Worst TV Shows of All Time
snoopyboy53 11 days ago
I want to see the Adams family
DawnGraham snoopyboy53 10 days ago
You can watch on the Pluto TV.
ShelbyMunro 12 days ago
I think that The Monkees should be brought back to Me TV. The Monkees are my favourite TV show even more so than Hogan's Heroes. Sunday just won't be Sunday without The Monkees.
Check antenna tv or GET TV, one of them may have picked it up, or will soon
chickensocks lynngdance 12 days ago
Check antenna tv or GET TV, one of them may have picked it up, or will soon
mouse24 ShelbyMunro 10 days ago
Even worse no Gilligan
Unfortunately I don't have antennae TV or GET TV or CoziTV in my area. All I have is MeTV over the air and Comet, Charge, and H&I on my cable system.
lynngdance 12 days ago
The description of the two #BringBackTheMonkees Videos (Which I made) are this

Published on May 19, 2020
As you may have heard, the TV channel MeTV is taking The Monkees off the air to put Mama's Family. Yes, The amazing show starring the chart topping musical group that had such songs as "Daydream Believer" and "Last train to Clarksville" is being replaced by a show about stupid people arguing. We Monkees fans aren't going to let that happen! Post #BringBackTheMonkees to join in the protest to bring back the amazing pre-fab four on MeTV.
ItalGal68 lynngdance 11 days ago
Very Good - that's exactly how I feel, too! Not to knock"The Carol Burnett Show" skit, "The Family." As a skit, it was brilliant; as a show it, well, I can take five minutes of it, or less.