Monk and Columbo shirts now on sale in the MeTV Store

Buy one, get another at 22% off!

In honor of these two great TV detectives teaming up Sunday nights on MeTV, the MeTV Store is having a sale!

For a limited time, when you buy one Monk or Columbo apparel item, you get the second one 22% off. Visit the MeTV Store to shop now!

Click Here to Shop Now

Watch Monk on MeTV!

Two Full Hours

Sundays at 8 PM

1. Columbo - I Tried to be Inconspicuous T-Shirt

It's hard to be inconspicuous in this awesome T-Shirt!

SHOP NOW

2. Monk - Logo T-Shirt

The classic logo for Monk Superfans.

SHOP NOW

3. Columbo - Personal Question T-Shirt

A very cool, vintage-style Columbo design.

SHOP NOW

4. Monk - I'm Monk-ish T-Shirt

The perfect T-Shirt for anyone just like Monk or those just Monk-ish.

SHOP NOW

5. Columbo - Columbo Hoodie

The classic Columbo pose available on a hoodie, sweatshirt, T-shirt, and tank top!

SHOP NOW

6. Monk - Clean Up T-Shirt

The cleanest T-shirt in the MeTV Store.

SHOP NOW

7. Columbo - Just One More Thing Sweatshirt

Just one more sweatshirt to add to your wardrobe.

SHOP NOW

8. Columbo - Every Man Has a Motive T-Shirt

Every man should own this T-Shirt!

SHOP NOW

9. Monk - Top 10 Phobias T-Shirt

Don't be afraid to buy this great Monk T-shirt!

SHOP NOW

ladydi 1 month ago
I want more Columbo!!😩😩😩😩
tmac1951 1 month ago
Sunday night, monks on, WHY, so I’m at my neighbors house watching paint dry on the fence he painted
stephaniestavr5 1 month ago
I don't know if this exists. (Not from METV yet, as they just started to air the show. speaking of airing. It's on 3 stations around me. A Local one METV of course and H&I. I'm surrounded! Not really, I don't watch the show.
About the t-shirt idea: one of Monk wearing a Monk's robe. I have a feeling he might have donned said religious garb, on at least one episode.
Michael stephaniestavr5 1 month ago
The Captain thinks he's been given a miracle, and then joins a monastery. And wears a monk's robe, complete with hoid.I saw that within the past two weeks, it's getting towards the end.

Peter_Falk_Fan 1 month ago
I have "Just One More Thing" as a T-shirt (Blue). I was going to get "Can I ask you a personal question?", but I thought someone might take it the wrong way.
I don't know if these images exist But here's a couple more ideas for METV:
1. Brown t-shirt with him eating a bowl of chili. Caption optional.
2. A white with brown spots t-shirt. It has an image of Columbo with his Bassett Hound. {Again, caption optional}
A T-shirt with Columbo and Dog would be nice. They had such a nice relationship. Dog even has a bronze statue next to Columbo in Budapest, Hungary.
Moriyah 1 month ago
Did you know that I prayed earlier about MeTV getting the license to make Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. T- shirts. I hope that they get it and make them before my birthday! So that I can get one as a birthday present! Do any of y'all agree with me?! (Let me know)
Load previous comments
Sounds like he's full of himself. I know, I of course don't know that much about him, he reminds me of someone I read about a while back. Don't remember his name, just that I remember he did something similar. He wanted to do something "different," and he asked his employers to help him $-wise. But he had an ultimatum stipulated: Those that chose not to help him, (in other words, enough to be able to do whatever he dreamed of,) could wind up unemployed. Like I said, it's been a while since I read about this, just remember how big of a self serving jerk he sounded. That, as you know is what happens, when one has $$ and power. they think they can laud themselves over everyone. I know there are a lot of employers that are kind and generous, but it seems like we don't hear about them as much as we should.
You know more about him than I do LoveMETV22, does Jeff Bezos have that type of personality? Did/would he threaten his workers w/unemployment, if they didn't "donate to a worthy cause?"
Thanks for your feedback- pretty much in brief- Jeff Bezos founded and is the owner of Amazon. He stepped down as CEO a while back to pursue Blue Origin and just recently did an 11 minute spaceflight. He is receiving all the criticism because of his comments ("not verbatim") thanking the Amazon employees and the general public (aka -Customers), which made his brief flight possible. He is in the Billionare Boys Club - He (Jeff Bezos) and Richard Branson both made sub-orbital spaceflights last month. Their both likeable enough (opinion) and their contributions to future commercial space travel are significant. But it's the timing and Bezos's recent comments that are drawing the harsh criticism. OK i'm done I'm sorry if my comment was too lengthy. I tried to keep it as brief as I could.
No worries about the length. I am not the one to be complaining about them, because I've been "called on the carpet" about them before.
Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. I knew about Richard Branson. Now that I know a bit more about JB, it reminded me of something I saw. On the news I saw I believe one of their drones taking off and landing. Leastways I think it had something to do with one of their "trippy" space trips. Wasn't it RB who had a contest and a teenage boy (I think he was) won a trip to ride with him? I could've sworn I heard something like that. Or is my sexagenarian mind playing tricks on me...yet again?!?! I wouldn't be surprised if it was!
Lol! Hey sometimes were all wordy no biggie. Yeah Branson and Bezos although they're super rich seem likeable enough. Just think their timing was off but hey who's to say. Bezos's commentary did come off a little smug (and that's what offended some media outlets, some high rank politicians and most important the public). I think Bezos values his employees and Amazons many customers.Oh well, thanks for your perspective I always enjoy others opinions.
harlow1313 1 month ago
“Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine.” It's just a crummy commercial.
tmac1951 harlow1313 1 month ago
Isn’t that from lil orphan Annie???.
harlow1313 tmac1951 1 month ago
It is directly from "A Christmas Story," which was referencing Annie.
"The sun'll come out tomorrow...."
Michael harlow1313 1 month ago
I was thinking about that movie in reference to these tshirts. But then I realized while it' Ralphie in the bunny suit, I'm really thinking of Kevin in Home Alone, talking about presents you don't want, "a kid could get beat up wearing that".