Are these episodes of Kolchak: The Night Stalker or Stephen King novels?

Can you tell these creepy titles apart?

In April 1974, a young writer named Stephen King published his debut novel, Carrie. It would be the first of many creepy, gripping and sometimes downright strange stories written by one of the most prolific authors of all time.

Speaking of creepy and strange, five months after Carrie first came out, a new show about a Chicago reporter tasked with investigating the unexplainable premiered. It was called Kolchak: The Night Stalker and though it only ran for one season it has become a cult favorite among classic horror fans.

We’ve collected titles from both Kolchak episodes and Stephen King books. Can you guess what each name is from?

Watch Kolchak: The Night Stalker on MeTV!

Saturdays at 12 AM

Are these episodes of Kolchak: The Night Stalker or Stephen King novels?

TomR1813 3 days ago
11/16 Saw a few Kolchak episodes but never read a King novel.
Coldnorth 4 days ago
2wrong as I hang my head in shame. Stephen King is my favorite author. Would love to meet him one day.
MrsGuthrie 10 days ago
16/16 I think I got my love of Stephen King stories/books from my papaw. The Stand was my first and it only took about a week for me to read.
PhilipBaldy 11 days ago
tech, night shift wasn't the name of a novel. It was a collection of short stories.
Granny PhilipBaldy 10 days ago
One of which was 'Night Shift".
texasluva 12 days ago
This was not too hard for LoveMeTV22 to come up with our Movie Quiz. Thanks Lovemetv22 for letting us all watch this wonderful movie.

The Harder They Fall (1956)-1 hr 49 min-Drama-Flim-Noir-Sport
Director: Mark Robson
Cast:
Humphrey Bogart
Rod Steiger
Jan Sterling
Mike Lane
Max Baer
Jersey Joe Walcott

An ex-sportswriter is hired by a shady fight promoter to promote his latest find, an unknown but easily exploitable rising star from Argentina.
Load previous comments
texasluva LaDolceVita 7 days ago
Preview of Friday Night Quiz and weekend coming attractions.
Entertainment.
Men Without Hats / Safety Dance.

Bonus movie #2- House On Haunted Hill HQ-(1959)

Coming this weekend-
House By The River (1950) |Fritz Lang| Louis Hayward, Jane Wyatt - Film Noir Full Movie.

Arrival (2016) A linguist works with the military to communicate with alien lifeforms after twelve mysterious spacecraft appear around the world.

Be there or be square
texasluva LoveMETV22 6 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Let's Do it at: Can you spot which Frankenstein monster was played by Boris Karloff?
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
texasluva LaDolceVita 6 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
texasluva LaDolceVita 15 hours ago
Hard to find your name. 12 days ago

Friday Night preview and Weekend Coming Attractions.

Friday Night Quiz Preview
It's Alive! - Frankenstein.

Bonus Movie #1 The Tingler (1959).

Coming Attractions this weekend-

River of no Return (1954).

The Big one is here this weekend. Yes! Psycho! 1960!
texasluva 12 days ago
Movie Quiz for Oct 8 2021
We have a shady fight promoter . A former sports writer who is on the take but does not like it. We have a bumpkin that is being used. All leading up to suspense, drama and Film-Nor. A wonderful classic movie. Also 2 former fisticuffs champs appear in this film. Top two actors have those Oscar's one hopes to acquire.

The Beatles - We Can Work it Out.

Step Back In Time' - Old School Dance Mashup.

Dirty Harry Do You ( I ) Feel Lucky Punk?

I WONDER WHAT SHE'S DOING TONIGHT.

You're on the naughty list mate. Will upper cut Santa.

guess who- American woman.

Stay tuned for this movie along with the original Mary Poppins. Saving Mr. Banks Official Trailer #1 (2013).

Bonus Movie #1-
Shaun Of The Dead (2004) 1 hr 39 min-Comedy-Horror- One funny movie rated 7.9. Already a cult classic .
Director: Edgar Wright
Cast:
Simon Pegg
Nick Frost
Kate Ashfield
Lucy Davis

A man's uneventful life is disrupted by the zombie apocalypse.

Bonus Movie #2-
Hombre (1967) 1 hr 50 min-Western
Director: Martin Ritt
Cast:
Paul Newman
Fredric March
Richard Boone
Diane Cilento
Cameron Mitchell
Barbara Rush

John Russell, disdained by his "respectable" fellow stagecoach passengers because he was raised by Native Americans, becomes their only hope for survival when they are set upon by outlaws.

Load previous comments
I love that Safety Dance clip! It's just too cute 🤗👍
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
texasluva Moody 6 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
Pacificsun 13 days ago
Good Evening everyone! It's PDT here. Got the car parked, a seat up front, munching on some popcorn and coke.

See 'ya in 2 hours!!!

Load previous comments
texasluva Pacificsun 7 days ago
Preview of Friday Night Quiz and weekend coming attractions.
Entertainment.
Men Without Hats / Safety Dance.

Bonus movie #2- House On Haunted Hill HQ-(1959)

Coming this weekend-

So be there or be square
texasluva LoveMETV22 6 days ago
Once you start to catch me I will go back and unclick Like, he he Hmmmm I probably gave 200+ to MPH (light bulb)
LoveMETV22 texasluva 6 days ago
Lol I don't think I will come close to you or MPH quite a few apart. MPH is inching closer to you though.
texasluva Pacificsun 6 days ago
!!Wanted!! but preferred Alive
Those that wish to participate in the Weekly Movie Quiz.
Reward:
Conversation as to what this movie might be
Winners name in MeTV Lights
Just plain ole fun
Friday @ 10:00 P.M CT
The Show Must Go On-Another knock down quizorama and entertainment.
Christie52 13 days ago
Aced quiz --Brings back childhood memories of the good old days
Ric 14 days ago
Greetings. I Love Kolchak The Night Stalker. Kolchak is unique; he thinks for himself.
He thinks on his feet and that has saved him many times. Kolchak oftimes is ignored by those in authority
much to their chagrin later on when Kolchak emerges Triumphant. A Great Show!
I watch it regularly.
GOD Bless.
TSeym22 15 days ago
13/16 Hmmm . . . I thought I'd ace that one.
Jamesatkinson 15 days ago
13 Of 16 : actually thought I would have done better.😒😏😁
FLETCH 15 days ago
13 out of 16, not bad but a few guesses thrown in there
RichLorn 15 days ago
12/16 But its not my fault! My hand was shaking.
Mac2Nite 15 days ago
16/16... couldn't miss... I'm a Constant Reader of Sai King's works AND have also seen every Kolchak episode at least 20 times! 😉💀👻😸
kevopilis 15 days ago
100%, and it's not because I like the political hack stephen king, I wouldn't whiz down his
throat if he was dying of thirst.
Snickers kevopilis 15 days ago
Classless comment.
Toonhead Snickers 15 days ago
I agree, totally tasteless dude! I’m not a big fan of Mr. King in general but craptacular comments like that aren’t welcome here!😡🤬☹️
mackjaz 15 days ago
MeTV, Thank you for making up a fresh quiz about a 40 year old single season TV show.