Can you find the ONE word that is not in The Brady Bunch theme song?

Everyone sing along! "Here's the…"

As soon as an episode starts, it is impossible not to sing along! The Brady Bunch theme music remains one of the most beloved and well-known TV themes of all time.

Odds are, it is still stuck in your brain. If not, it will be soon!

Starting singing the lyrics in your head (or aloud, if you so desire) and try to find the ONE word below that does NOT belong in the song. Stay in harmony and try not to get hit in the face with a football!

Watch The Brady Bunch on MeTV!

Sundays at 12 PM

1. Pick the ONE word that is not sung in the lyrics of The Brady Bunch theme song!

Can you find the ONE word that is not in The Brady Bunch theme song?

Save with

Lillyrose 27 days ago
I picked the right answer: house.
FoxGrimaldi88 1 month ago
I signed up for this Me TV Website so I could enjoy the interesting trivia offered without the Pharmaceutical Commercials. Until those fear-promoting commercials are removed from Me TV, I will not watch any of the highly entertaining programming. I will instead, opt to buy DVDs of my favorite shows so that I can peacefully experience the joy they have to offer without the affore mentioned inappropriate commercials.
I agree. I always mute the sound unless I'm watching a DVR recording that I can fast forward. I too buy DVD's of some shows. I have also noticed a lot of sped up places in the shows that is very obvious when there is music. That ruins the classic feel to me.
jimmypinet 1 month ago
Cherished and beloved classic...thank you MeTV!
TamaraLRobinson 1 month ago
I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr )online on my Ipad .Last month my pay check of nearly 30 k$.This online work is like draw straight-arrow and earn money.Do not go to office.I do not claim to be others,I just work.You will call yourself after doing this JOB,It's a REAL job.Will be very lucky to refer to this WEBSITE.Ihope,you can find something,Simply go to the below SITE.GOOD LUCK★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★  ......www.max.pays12.com
Katzi 1 month ago
I had to sit here & sing the song to myself!!
Geronimo Katzi 1 month ago
Me too🤣
Lantern 1 month ago
Speaking of "the house", the show about remodeling the establishing shot Brady house in the San Fernando Valley will air next Monday on another channel (probably can't say it here).
LarryLeGros 1 month ago
Got it on the first try. It was an educated guess. Think I'll stop while I'm Ahead!
stephaniestavropoulos 1 month ago
Got it on the first try!
Trivia tidbit: that's a gif of the kids singing "Keep On Movin'."
Chatta_Cat 1 month ago
83 tries and 2 days later, I've achieved victory!
Bret 1 month ago
You picked the correct answer!
On the first try.
teire 1 month ago
Knew it as soon as I saw it, Brady brain strikes again ( that mysterious condition where I know way more about the Brady Bunch than I have any reason to considering how little and long ago I watched it).
TVFF 1 month ago
Missed on the 1st try, got it on the 2nd try. "Men" was my first guess. I could only remember bits and pieces of the song.
cperrynaples TVFF 1 month ago
"4 MEN living all together"...Robert Reed's personal fantasy...LOL!!
TVFF cperrynaples 1 month ago
For the longest time I thought that particular part of the song went like this "they were born and living all together" (doesn't make much sense, but that's what I kept hearing!) Which is probably why I said "men" because there was no word "men" in the way I heard that little portion. Funny.
cperrynaples 1 month ago
Took me about 45 seconds, but I got it! Yes Stephanie, I sang the theme in my head! Do you think it might be publicity for the Brady reconstruction show...LOL!!
If the TBB reboot is looking for someone to do publicity, they should think of hiring you! When you were "think singing" the theme, were you channeling your inner Peppermint Trolley Company, or the BB kids?
JeffTanner 1 month ago
''You picked the correct answer!'' ----------Nice work! You were in harmony with the song. The Bradys lived in an awesome house... but the word ''house'' does not turn up in the theme.