Can you find the ONE word that is not in The Brady Bunch theme song?

Everyone sing along! "Here's the…"

As soon as an episode starts, it is impossible not to sing along! The Brady Bunch theme music remains one of the most beloved and well-known TV themes of all time.

Odds are, it is still stuck in your brain. If not, it will be soon!

Starting singing the lyrics in your head (or aloud, if you so desire) and try to find the ONE word below that does NOT belong in the song. Stay in harmony and try not to get hit in the face with a football!

Watch The Brady Bunch on MeTV!

Sundays at 12 PM *available in most MeTV markets
MeTV Music Listen Now MeTV Music Listen Now
  1. Pick the ONE word that is not sung in the lyrics of The Brady Bunch theme song!
Can you find the ONE word that is not in The Brady Bunch theme song?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
jimmypinet 4 days ago
Cherished and beloved classic...thank you MeTV!
TamaraLRobinson 5 days ago
I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr )online on my Ipad .Last month my pay check of nearly 30 k$.This online work is like draw straight-arrow and earn money.Do not go to office.I do not claim to be others,I just work.You will call yourself after doing this JOB,It's a REAL job.Will be very lucky to refer to this WEBSITE.Ihope,you can find something,Simply go to the below SITE.GOOD LUCK★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★  ......www.max.pays12.com
Katzi 8 days ago
I had to sit here & sing the song to myself!!
Geronimo Katzi 8 days ago
Me too🤣
Lantern 8 days ago
Speaking of "the house", the show about remodeling the establishing shot Brady house in the San Fernando Valley will air next Monday on another channel (probably can't say it here).
LarryLeGros 9 days ago
Got it on the first try. It was an educated guess. Think I'll stop while I'm Ahead!
Got it on the first try!
Trivia tidbit: that's a gif of the kids singing "Keep On Movin'."
Chatta_Cat 10 days ago
83 tries and 2 days later, I've achieved victory!
Bret 10 days ago
You picked the correct answer!
On the first try.
teire 10 days ago
Knew it as soon as I saw it, Brady brain strikes again ( that mysterious condition where I know way more about the Brady Bunch than I have any reason to considering how little and long ago I watched it).
TVFF 10 days ago
Missed on the 1st try, got it on the 2nd try. "Men" was my first guess. I could only remember bits and pieces of the song.
cperrynaples TVFF 10 days ago
"4 MEN living all together"...Robert Reed's personal fantasy...LOL!!
TVFF cperrynaples 10 days ago
For the longest time I thought that particular part of the song went like this "they were born and living all together" (doesn't make much sense, but that's what I kept hearing!) Which is probably why I said "men" because there was no word "men" in the way I heard that little portion. Funny.
cperrynaples 10 days ago
Took me about 45 seconds, but I got it! Yes Stephanie, I sang the theme in my head! Do you think it might be publicity for the Brady reconstruction show...LOL!!
If the TBB reboot is looking for someone to do publicity, they should think of hiring you! When you were "think singing" the theme, were you channeling your inner Peppermint Trolley Company, or the BB kids?
JeffTanner 10 days ago
''You picked the correct answer!'' ----------Nice work! You were in harmony with the song. The Bradys lived in an awesome house... but the word ''house'' does not turn up in the theme.