Can you match these Disney characters to the TV stars who voiced them?

Actors from Green Acres, M*A*S*H and Gunsmoke were in these Disney classics.

Image: Disney

Disney's leap to the forefront of animation coincided with the rise of television. Thus, it's no surprise that many memorable animated characters were voiced by actors that Americans could see in their living rooms.

Here are 14 characters in Disney animated movies released from the 1950s to the 2000s.

Can you guess which TV star voiced each one?

1. Which star of Taxi voiced Phil in Disney's Hercules?
    Image: Disney
  2. The legendary voice behind the Genie in Aladdin started on which 1970s sitcom?
    Image: Disney
  3. Who voiced Miss Bianca from The Rescuers?
    Image: Disney
  4. Who voiced her rescuer companion, Bernard?
    Image: Disney
  5. Which M*A*S*H actor voiced Cogsworth the clock in Beauty and the Beast?
    Image: Disney
  6. Who voiced the dog Chief in The Fox and the Hound?
    Image: Disney
  7. Which western actor voiced the ornery badger from the same film?
    Image: Disney
  8. Which 1960s child actor voiced the baby elephant in The Jungle Book?
    Image: Disney
  9. Who voiced Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh before joining The Waltons?
    Image: Disney
  10. Which Gunsmoke actor voiced one of the vultures in Disney's Robin Hood?
    Image: Disney
  11. The basset hound Lafayette from The Aristocats was voiced by which actor seen in Mayberry?
    Image: Disney
  12. Which Flintstones voice actor can be heard as Boris, the Eastern European pound dog in Lady and the Tramp?
    Image: Disney
  13. He was Hiram Flaversham in The Great Mouse Detective but before that this actor played Wilbur on Mr Ed.
    Image: Disney
  14. Which former western star voiced Commander Rourke in Disney's 2001 film Atlantis: The Lost Empire?
    Image: Disney

Can you match these Disney characters to the TV stars who voiced them?

OldTVfanatic 1 day ago
Some rather risqué Rescuers trivia: one of the post-production supervisors snuck into one of the scenes with Bianca and Bernard—hold on to your hats—a photo picture of a nude woman. Disney only caught it in 1999.
Tracye 17 days ago
11/14 had to guess a few lol
geatornez82 18 days ago
12/14, because of two reasons: 1. I don't watch the Waltons, 2. I've never seen "The Fox and the Hound" all the way through.
MikeFranklin 19 days ago
10/14 . . . . I had to guess most of them, so I must say that I think it's pretty good that I did get 1 right. If they didn't have the clues, I would have missed more.
idkwut2use 19 days ago
OH MY GOD...I thought that’d be the easiest thing ever and then went and only got 8, just over half...FOR SHAME. But that was really hard. :~| Well, ya learn somethin’ every day...
Boris & Chief are my favorite characters featured, btw.
jimmyvici 21 days ago
6/14...all guesses. No bueno amigos 👎
Runeshaper 21 days ago
7/14 - Love Disney, but had no idea about all of these voices! :)
varep81861 21 days ago
Usually they don't make a film with the same name with-in 4 years. Bogart's 1936 film is known by 3 different titles - Two Against The World, One Fatal Hour, and The Case Of Mrs Peom brook. Also a remake of "Five Star Final (1931). Another piece of trivia: The $1000 that Dr Leavenworth suggests offering Miss is worth $18,700 in 2020. The $2 for the marriage license is worth about $47...................>> jobztip.com
MrsPhilHarris 22 days ago
10/14 Not bad considering I guessed a lot of them.
Big3Fan 22 days ago
8/14 Of these selections, I've only viewed Lady and the Tramp. And that was way back when I was a rugrat. I even wished upon a star and didn't help my score.
Craigg 22 days ago
You got 12 out of 14
Did you maneuver your way through that quiz?
Jeremy 22 days ago
I missed #12 and #14. You want to know another television star who lent his voice to a Disney animated film? Joe Flynn from McHale's Navy! He was Mr. Snoops from "The Rescuers."
hermanstein2015 22 days ago
7/14 not too bad considering I didnt know who a lot of those people were lol! George Lindsay playing Lafayette in The Aristocats is one of my things in this world! "Step on the gas Napoleon!" "I got er' wide open!"