Can you match these unfortunate haircuts to the correct sitcoms?

Who had these messy buzzcuts, poofy perms, and bad dye jobs?

Sometimes you just need a haircut. But careful what you wish for. If sitcoms have told us anything, it's that scissors or dye in the wrong hands can lead to truly bad hair days.

We've gathered some memorable hair surprises from classic shows.

See if you can recognize the characters under the follicle follies.

1. This might be the most famous bad haircut in sitcom history. Which kid got it?
  2. Who is this blond?
  3. Do you recognize this blond Brady perm? Which Brady head is it?
  4. She was not happy with this two-tone look.
  5. Who was rocking this perm?
  6. Who is about to get a bad haircut here?
  7. Bzzzzzzzzz.
  8. He was so unsatisfied with this haircut, he had to secretly see another barber.
  9. Who is this with the surprised look?
  10. Nobody was green with envy for this look.
  11. Who had this disastrous 'do?
  12. Name this '80s sitcom.
  13. Before Brad's college reunion, this couple got embarrassing haircuts. Name this 1950s sitcom.

Can you match these unfortunate haircuts to the correct sitcoms?

hermanstein2015 23 days ago
You got 9 out of 13
Well, you know what they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
Runeshaper 28 days ago
You got 12 out of 13
Well, you know what they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Got #10 wrong and what a dew! LOL
Lillyrose 28 days ago
I wish MeTV would put Our Miss Brooks and WKRP in Cincinnatti back on the air. And please air The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy, and Eight is Enough, too.
JewelsChuck Lillyrose 23 days ago
Decades tv has both of the Lucy show’s in the morning. It moved locations so you may have to rescan your tv. You’re welcome!
Lillyrose JewelsChuck 22 days ago
Thank you. How do I rescan my TV?
Lillyrose 28 days ago
11 out of 13. It was hilarious when Julie McCoy dyed her hair green in "The Love Boat!" I remember that Brenda Walsh dyed her hair green in an episode of "Beverly Hills, 90210."
They forgot about the classic bad hair day: when Lucy accidentally gave herself a bad perm: she kept the perm solution on her hair for 5 hours! It was the episode "Lucy Wants New Furniture."
SalIanni Lillyrose 28 days ago
Or what about on "The Lucy Show" when Lucy gets the standard Army haircut in "Lucy Gets Caught Up In The Draft"?
Shoozy57 29 days ago
I’m thinking about leaving MeTV. I am so disappointed because they took “My Three Sons” off and put Andy Griffin on in its place. I get up early everyday just to watch. My Family & Friends thought they should put 2 episodes of “My Three Sons” on and only one episode of “Leave it to Beaver”. We like that show but there are many more seasons of “My Three Sons”, so it makes sense. But NO DOUBT how many people are very unhappy about taking “My Three Sons” away.
This isn't a permanent change, have you seen the ads promoting "the month of MAYberry?"
Moody Shoozy57 28 days ago
I hope it's a temporary replacement. I'm like you, I get up early to watch My Three Sons every morning. Let's hope they bring it back in June.
daDoctah Shoozy57 26 days ago
As you mention, there are a lot of episodes of "My Three Sons" available. In fact, it's got more episodes than any other scripted series in the history of television except one.

So how about it, MeTV? Any way we can get "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" added to the schedule?
MadMadMadWorld daDoctah 17 days ago
Just to hear Ricky sing his great songs! Although they are on YouTube.
MadMadMadWorld daDoctah 17 days ago
Is Gunsmoke the champion on the number of scripted episodes, over its 20 years (1955-75)?
I looked it up and it has an incredible 635 episodes.
The Simpsons has now surpassed Gunsmoke. Since its debut on December 17, 1989, 683 episodes of The Simpsons have been broadcast in its 31 seasons. It is the longest-running American sitcom, and the longest-running American scripted primetime television series, both in terms of seasons and number of episodes.
Corey 30 days ago
You forgot Lucy's perm when Ricky demanded her to save money.