Which Betty White character are you?

Are you more of a Sue Ann Nivens or Rose Nylund?

Iconic. Legendary. Trailblazer. There aren't enough words to describe just how important Betty White is to the television landscape. She's played some of the most beloved characters in history, winning countless awards along the way. In honor of her incredible career, we're asking which character represents you the best.

Watch Mama's Family on MeTV!

One Full Hour

Sundays at 4 PM

1. What is your favorite emoji?
  2. Your friend is coming to visit from out of town. What would you do?
  3. What's your favorite color?
  4. If you could choose one occupation, what would it be?
  5. Who was your favorite game show host?
  6. In what part of the U.S. are you most likely to live?
  7. What is your favorite animal?
  8. If you had won the Powerball, where would you go first?
  9. If you could go back to one decade, which would it be?

Which Betty White character are you?

DK 3 days ago
Sue Ann. Sounds about right.
hermanstein2015 11 days ago
I got Elizabeth even though I never watched any of her TV programs. However I loved that woman!!
Nala92129 11 days ago
Rose Nyland? Oh, I don't think so.
Coldnorth 13 days ago
I’m a sue Ann Niven. I always liked that character. In fact, don’t get upset with me but I preferred the supporting characters more than MTM
Coldnorth Coldnorth 13 days ago
Betty white could play any part. She had the beauty and comedic timing. We will miss her
grandpa5741 14 days ago
Sue Ann Nivens / Betty White I loved them both, Betty was a Hottie. 😍
MarthaWashington 15 days ago
I got Rose, but in the description, I'm not to sure about the "slow" part
texasluva 15 days ago
Which Betty White character are you?
You got Rose Nylund
robyni23 16 days ago
You got Ellen Harper Jackson
You definitely enjoy the finer things in life. Designer clothing, expensive jewelry, fancy cars - you want it all. You truly love your family, but sometimes they can be too much to handle. You'll definitely go to the family Christmas party, but might skip out on your great-niece's 5th birthday party.
DIGGER1 17 days ago
Which Betty White character are you?
You got Ellen Harper Jackson
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suppose that I'm a "MAMA'S FAMILY"-type-of-a-guy. GO FIGURE! LOL!
RobertK 19 days ago
I got "Elizabeth". I never heard of the show but I'd be interested to see what it's about since it's my quiz score. Betty White was a true jewel. I always admired her for being a "down to Earth" type of person as well as for her passion for animals. Rest Well Betty. Allen will be happy to be with you again!!
Terrence RobertK 15 days ago
Betty starred in a show Life with Elizabeth in the 50's
RobertK Terrence 14 days ago
Thanks for the info, I'll look up the show
Nala92129 Terrence 11 days ago
I remember watching it at Gramma's.
siscosc24 19 days ago
This quiz came out the day before Betty White passed away. Coincidence or does METV have serious connections.
William386 19 days ago
I think that I done a very good job on tv trivia happy new year to everyone
AnnaRentzVandenhazel 19 days ago
I got "Elizabeth" - I was born in 1963 and have no clue what program that character is from.
It is from the show "Life With Elizabeth. That was [one of] the first shows Betty's production company did. She was also the first female producer and the first female best actor emmy winner in 1952 for LWE. If you're curious to know what the show is like...check on You Tube.
Lantern stephaniestavr5 18 days ago
"Life with Elizabeth" airs on Saturday afternoons on Retro, if you get that channel (although it might be available only in the LA area). Unfortunately the programs that Retro airs are not restored, so often the picture and/or sound quality are lacking.
stephaniestavr5 Lantern 18 days ago
I live "in the LA Area". I get RETROTV, {1293 on the Spectrum Dial!} Like most/ all of their shows, they only air shows once a week. I rarely watch this channel. I rarely think about doing so. I usually view the others: H&I, METV, ANTENNATV, GETTV, FETV, COZITV, DECADES, and of course METV.
Before moving, I had LWE on dvd. If I want to view better copies, I can go to You Tube. Thanks for the heads up, though.
stephaniestavr5 Lantern 18 days ago
OOPSIE! Repeated METV. Sorry about that!
stephaniestavr5 Lantern 18 days ago
Not only are the picture and sound quality lacking, they aren't even the same copies that other channels air. I mean the only examples I can think of {I believe they air these:} Petticoat Junction and Beverly Hillbillies. The opening music isn't the same. The copies they air all come from some bargain basement supplier.
Lantern stephaniestavr5 17 days ago
Yes, the opening sequence music not being original is annoying.
In the Season 2 DVD of The Rifleman, I noticed that the opening credits of Chuck Connor’s walking down the street, shooting his rifle in rapid succession, and then looking at the camera is totally different than Season One. However on MeTV, the opening credit scene for all the seasons are the same as in Season One.