Sventoonie, the red tuna of terror, will be swimming back for a second season

The fishy host will return with brand-new episodes this October!

Don't want the party in the crypt to end after Svengoolie? Ever since March of 2022, it hasn't had to! That's when Sventoonie, the red tuna of terror, swam onto our screens for a not-so-official afterparty. With his co-host Blob E. Blob, Sventoonie shows highlights from horror classics, delivers bloopers, and keeps the monster mash going.

While the first season will be wrapping up on Saturday, July 16, much like the antagonist of a horror movie franchise, it will soon come crawling back!

Sventoonie has been renewed for a second season on MeTV! Following the first season, Sventoonie is going to take a summer vacation (he'll be visiting his good friend, The Gill-Man), but the fishy host with the most will rise from the crypt just in time for the spookiest season of the year! Sventoonie will once more be haunting the airwaves starting October 1st with a brand-new season of scares, screams, and sushi.

Just like this season, you can expect to see Sventoonie immediately following Saturday night episodes of Svengoolie

Watch Sventoonie on MeTV!

Limited Run Series

Saturdays at 10 PM

Djpmasman 17 days ago
I've been able to catch all the episodes but one, and I think the show does just fine. While I don't watch the Toon in with Me show, I'd say that Toony the Tuna AKA Sventoonie is an interesting hommage. I've been a Svengoolie fan since the first episode back in his "Son of" days, and sure, it's not what it used to be (I sure wish they would have more Tombstone & Durwood). But I think the Sventoonie shtick is pretty good on its own, although I do believe they've been trying too hard at times. And I've noticed that the movies reviewed are sometimes ones that Svengoolie never aired (to my knowledge), so that makes it a bit different. The fact that Sventoonie does what he does (meaning not taking these films too seriously), is on spot, since they really aren't that great to begin with. And the additional characters of T-Dog & Blob E. Blob are good with their interplay, along with the other part-timers you see on the show. It will be interesting to see what they do with the show for the new season...
Nala92129 19 days ago
I don't even tape the movies anymore. I used to just FF thru "Svenghoolie's" tired shtick, but it's all him and very little movie. I wonder about those who find him remotely amusing. The other cartoon host is equally as dreary. Looks like the typical guy hanging out at the 7/11 at night, maybe looking to score some weed.
Berlynfun 20 days ago
I love Sventoonie. I was sad he was not on tonight. I can't wait to see season 2 in October!
Anon4242 20 days ago
Sventoonie reviewing horror movies, there's something that just doesn't work with this concept.
I'm not anti-puppet - I loved the Muppet Show - we had all ages watching and enjoying it.
Sventoonie needs a better script writer.

It's a bad mismatch for age group and genera.
He might come across better if he was reviewing Scooby Doo episodes in a different time slot.
I'm glad the summer run has finished and hopefully they'll rework the show for October.
GirlNumber3 20 days ago
I love Sventoonie, Svengoolie, AND Toonie&Bill. So sad the trolls have nothing better to do than dis a puppet show. Kinda funny though.
Timoth 20 days ago
Best show on television. You might need to change the batteries on the old pacemaker if it doesn’t bring joy into the black hole that your used to house your heart. Bravo 🖤
Berlynfun Timoth 20 days ago
🤩😍🥰I agree
KimThomas 23 days ago
Ha-Hoo! Love Sventoonie! He is the fish that brings the clips, laughs and trivia that we love. Thanks so much for the renewal of this half hour of superior television programming. Saturday night terror and laughs can continue! Kevin Fleming is super talented and I am glad to see the spin off.
RichLorn KimThomas 22 days ago
In the mood for the real pioneering TV character? Go to YouTube and enter "Zacherle" in the search bar.
GirlNumber3 RichLorn 20 days ago
stay on topic, richlorn
RichLorn GirlNumber3 19 days ago
Who are you to tell me, or anyone else, what to say? If I say that Sventoonie stinks that's my opinion.
Djpmasman RichLorn 17 days ago
Obviously, this isn't the forum to be dissin' Sventoonie. If you don't care for it, so be it...
top_cat_james_1 23 days ago
Yippee, I can't wait to not watch it.

Didn't think it possible, but it's even more unfunny than the wraparounds on "Toon in with Me".
Ronsworld69 23 days ago
Are you kidding me? This is absolute drivel! Should of been canceled in the first 5 minutes of episode one!
SteveO 23 days ago
Whoever came up with this...
What were you smokin' ??
Nethermom 23 days ago
I thought Sventoonie was going to be Spooky cartoons. That would be tons better that what runs now. Not a fan.
GirlNumber3 Nethermom 20 days ago
Bye, Felicia
GeorgeSommers 23 days ago
Tell Boston WCVB to get rid of the 10:00 news on its MeTV owned outlet so we can watch more of this and other MeTV content. There is more than ample opportunity around the clock to watch news programming.
Timoth 23 days ago
Awesome! Sventoonie is a shining light from heaven. I’m naming my band Turturo Witch
EricLanham 23 days ago
I have been watching it but I'm not a fan. Another Batman would be much better.
mondello1 23 days ago
I would like to see Blob E. Blob get his own show
GirlNumber3 mondello1 20 days ago
I can see it now. Like watching a rock with googly eyes for a half-hour
bigl 24 days ago
2 Batman’s would be so much better 😎
bigl 24 days ago
Smells fishy to me
Michael bigl 24 days ago
Yes, you shouldn't have to wait more than a couple of days to find out if they got away from the giant clam, or any of the other cliffhangers