Sventoonie, the red tuna of terror, will be swimming back for a second season

The fishy host will return with brand-new episodes this October!

Don't want the party in the crypt to end after Svengoolie? Ever since March of 2022, it hasn't had to! That's when Sventoonie, the red tuna of terror, swam onto our screens for a not-so-official afterparty. With his co-host Blob E. Blob, Sventoonie shows highlights from horror classics, delivers bloopers, and keeps the monster mash going.

While the first season will be wrapping up on Saturday, July 16, much like the antagonist of a horror movie franchise, it will soon come crawling back!

Sventoonie has been renewed for a second season on MeTV! Following the first season, Sventoonie is going to take a summer vacation (he'll be visiting his good friend, The Gill-Man), but the fishy host with the most will rise from the crypt just in time for the spookiest season of the year! Sventoonie will once more be haunting the airwaves starting October 1st with a brand-new season of scares, screams, and sushi.

Just like this season, you can expect to see Sventoonie immediately following Saturday night episodes of Svengoolie

Watch Sventoonie on MeTV!

Saturdays at 10 PM

JoelSavage 7 days ago
This is legit my favorite show on MeTv. I live Sven, but this is more my style of humor
OhMyStratovarius 1 month ago
I absolutely LOVE this show, I honestly wish they did the full movie! For the people who don't like it.... Just watch something else. Don't ruin it for the rest of us!
pryor65 1 month ago
Please the fish has got to go!!! Why do you keep forcing this show on us. I love this channel but this show has got to go

GioLovesMash pryor65 1 month ago
thay are going to reome sentooie!
AaronSzanyi 1 month ago
Love svengooli, but that stupid fish has got to go !!!
I've watched it quite few times.
It never got any better.
CANCEL THAT STUPID FISH, OUT OF WATER !!!
Ayres64 2 months ago
I love ❤️ sevngoolie and sevntoonie, thank you 😊
itsGretchen 3 months ago
It took me a while to get into Sventoonie, but when I did (it was Bucket of Blood) I found the whole show to be a riot! I need this kind of humor in today's world.

I can't wait for your return, Sventoonie! 🐟
Djpmasman 4 months ago
I've been able to catch all the episodes but one, and I think the show does just fine. While I don't watch the Toon in with Me show, I'd say that Toony the Tuna AKA Sventoonie is an interesting hommage. I've been a Svengoolie fan since the first episode back in his "Son of" days, and sure, it's not what it used to be (I sure wish they would have more Tombstone & Durwood). But I think the Sventoonie shtick is pretty good on its own, although I do believe they've been trying too hard at times. And I've noticed that the movies reviewed are sometimes ones that Svengoolie never aired (to my knowledge), so that makes it a bit different. The fact that Sventoonie does what he does (meaning not taking these films too seriously), is on spot, since they really aren't that great to begin with. And the additional characters of T-Dog & Blob E. Blob are good with their interplay, along with the other part-timers you see on the show. It will be interesting to see what they do with the show for the new season...
Nala92129 4 months ago
I don't even tape the movies anymore. I used to just FF thru "Svenghoolie's" tired shtick, but it's all him and very little movie. I wonder about those who find him remotely amusing. The other cartoon host is equally as dreary. Looks like the typical guy hanging out at the 7/11 at night, maybe looking to score some weed.
Berlynfun 4 months ago
I love Sventoonie. I was sad he was not on tonight. I can't wait to see season 2 in October!
Anon4242 4 months ago
Sventoonie reviewing horror movies, there's something that just doesn't work with this concept.
I'm not anti-puppet - I loved the Muppet Show - we had all ages watching and enjoying it.
Sventoonie needs a better script writer.

It's a bad mismatch for age group and genera.
He might come across better if he was reviewing Scooby Doo episodes in a different time slot.
I'm glad the summer run has finished and hopefully they'll rework the show for October.
GirlNumber3 4 months ago
I love Sventoonie, Svengoolie, AND Toonie&Bill. So sad the trolls have nothing better to do than dis a puppet show. Kinda funny though.
Timoth 4 months ago
Best show on television. You might need to change the batteries on the old pacemaker if it doesn’t bring joy into the black hole that your used to house your heart. Bravo 🖤
Berlynfun Timoth 4 months ago
🤩😍🥰I agree
KimThomas 4 months ago
Ha-Hoo! Love Sventoonie! He is the fish that brings the clips, laughs and trivia that we love. Thanks so much for the renewal of this half hour of superior television programming. Saturday night terror and laughs can continue! Kevin Fleming is super talented and I am glad to see the spin off.
RichLorn KimThomas 4 months ago
In the mood for the real pioneering TV character? Go to YouTube and enter "Zacherle" in the search bar.
GirlNumber3 RichLorn 4 months ago
stay on topic, richlorn
RichLorn GirlNumber3 4 months ago
Who are you to tell me, or anyone else, what to say? If I say that Sventoonie stinks that's my opinion.
Djpmasman RichLorn 4 months ago
Obviously, this isn't the forum to be dissin' Sventoonie. If you don't care for it, so be it...
top_cat_james_1 4 months ago
Yippee, I can't wait to not watch it.

Didn't think it possible, but it's even more unfunny than the wraparounds on "Toon in with Me".
Ronsworld69 4 months ago
Are you kidding me? This is absolute drivel! Should of been canceled in the first 5 minutes of episode one!
SteveO 4 months ago
Whoever came up with this...
What were you smokin' ??
Nethermom 4 months ago
I thought Sventoonie was going to be Spooky cartoons. That would be tons better that what runs now. Not a fan.
GirlNumber3 Nethermom 4 months ago