Are these opening credits images from The A-Team or Riptide?

If you think you'll be able to tell which show is which because there's only explosions in one of them, think again.

From the Riptide Detective Agency, to the Los Angeles underground, there's plenty of similarities between '80s action shows Riptide and The A-Team

Both are set in Los Angeles, both debuted in the '80s, both were created by Stephen J. Cannell and Frank Lupo and both had no shortage of action.

From explosions, helicopters and chase scenes, the opening credits to these shows had plenty of resemblance too. So much so, that it might be difficult to tell which is which, given just one image.

Can you distinguish these A-Team and Riptide opening credits images?

Riptide image credits: Columbia Pictures Television/Sony Pictures Television

Watch The A-Team on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6P

1. What show is this opening credits image from?
  2. What show is this opening credits image from?
  3. What show is this opening credits image from?
  4. What show is this opening credits image from?
  5. What show is this opening credits image from?
  6. What show is this opening credits image from?
  7. What show is this opening credits image from?
  8. What show is this opening credits image from?
  9. What show is this opening credits image from?
  10. What show is this opening credits image from?

Are these opening credits images from The A-Team or Riptide?

oldmoe51 1 month ago
Never watched riptide but did watch the A team 9/10
Rob 1 month ago
I liked Riptide when it was on. I hope METV starts showing it!
jtrain 1 month ago
6/10, guessed on most. Both shows too similar.
RichLorn 1 month ago
5/10
I thought I could take this quiz with my eyes closed. So that's what I did. Big mistake.
Bad_Pizza 1 month ago
10/10 - Only because I knew the A-Team backwards and forwards, lol!
TSeym22 1 month ago
7/10 Never watched Riptide, but I thought for sure I'd recognize all the A-Team images correctly. They got me on a few.
BrianMoore TSeym22 1 month ago
7 out of 10 here for me to and for the same reasons.
Zip 1 month ago
7/10
I liked Riptide. And loved The A-Team.
MichaelSkaggs 1 month ago
8 out of 10. "Riptide" would be a good addition to the late-night schedule. We've seen enough reruns of all the others.
Douglas 1 month ago
10/10! easy quiz.
bruceisloose Douglas 1 month ago
I pity the fool who didn't get 10/10.
McGillahooala 1 month ago
7/10. These are a couple great shows but MeTV is getting too recent with their programming. If I had my way they would have a cutoff for shows that started in the 1960s. There are too many other channels showing more recent stuff.
Aside from " Saved By the Bell" which MeTV broadcasts to meet the E/I requirement. The only
"too recent" shows they broadcast are maybe " The A- Team " and " Full House ."
That's about 3% of their programming, if you like the A-Team as you said, and remove that it is 1.666% that is recent. The bulk of their programming is late 50's through the early 70's. I don't see where they are showing more recent "stuff" aside from the few currently shown. It's obvious from comments here that "Full House" is not exactly a fan favorite, but they're not running it every day of the week, it has a small chunk of the overall schedule on Sunday. I think they're looking to please a small portion of the younger viewing audience with a few recent programs. JMO.
Well they're not showing the Overnight Owl programing in my marketplace. So I'm speaking up to protect these shows, from 11:30pm to 4:00am. And especially the A-Team in the late afternoon.
Pacificsun LoveMETV22 1 month ago
Well said! And representing very well, the idea of variety. 24 hours a day is a lot of time to share with other viewers. Glad there is something for all of us!
327053 1 month ago
7/10. Kinda difficult to distinguish those scenes.
Maverick66 1 month ago
8/10. Watched a bit of A-Team but have never seen a single episode of Riptide.
Big3Fan 1 month ago
A surprising nine. I've never watch either show.