Can you match these cool rides to the correct TV show?

Who drove the Striped Tomato, Coyote X and the Creepy Coupe?

Back in the day, our TV heroes drove awesome automobiles. Jim Rockford had his Firebird. Batman had his Batmobile, while the Monkees had their… well, Monkeemobile.

Some of these rides had names as cool as their custom bodies. We've gathered 13 vehicle names. Match them to the correct shows!

1. K.I.T.T. cruised on which show?
  2. Who could be found inside The Mystery Machine?
  3. Which superhero sidekick could be found behind the wheel of The Black Beauty?
  4. Which duo drove "The Striped Tomato"?
  5. The General Lee could be found on which series?
  6. The Power Wagon was the name of the ride in…
  7. Who zipped around in the Mach 5?
  8. The Creepy Coupe cruised on which show?
  9. The Chariot was an out-of-this-world rover on which sci-fi series?
  10. The hot rod called the "Kookie T" was on which show?
  11. The Screaming Mimi flew on which '80s action show?
  12. Coyote X was an awesome sports car found on which show?
  13. Finally, which iconic '70s actress personally drove "The Foxy 'Vette," a custom car built by George Barris?

Can you match these cool rides to the correct TV show?

texasluva 14 days ago
We didn't have to go far with our Mules. Pacificsun took it down in a quick trot. Now we are able to watch TWo Mules For Sister Sara. Congrats Pacificsun!

Two Mules For Sister Sara (1970) 1 hr 32min-Aventure-Romance-War
Director: Don Siegel
Cast:
Clint Eastwood
Shirley MacLaine
Manolo Fábregas
Alberto Morin

Nun Sara (Shirley MacLaine) is on the run in Mexico and is saved from cowboys by Hogan (Clint Eastwood), who is preparing for a future mission to capture a French fort. The pair become good friends, but Sara never does tell him the true reason behind her being outlawed.

Load previous comments
Pacificsun texasluva 14 days ago
You love those movies ... keep it together ... whatever

Pacificsun texasluva 14 days ago
Okay ... we can do dueling tunes too!
texasluva Pacificsun 14 days ago
It's okay. You won, fair and square........ but thinking does she have a pipeline to my movies
Pacificsun 14 days ago
Two Mules for Sister Serra!!!
texasluva Pacificsun 14 days ago
No way you can get so fast. Plus I did not give it to you. Man..........that was awesome
Pacificsun texasluva 14 days ago
I can not share my tricks. Otherwise I have no edge for the future!! But I'll send it by PM
texasluva 14 days ago
Movie Quiz 9-3-2021.

Our movie takes place in ole Mexico during the Mexican French War (I didn't even know they had a war with the French). Our cowpoke is down there to help one side out. Then comes the lady of the cloth and excitement begins to happen in short order. The movie also opens with some zany theme music (which I love but almost laughed). The actors are top of the heap Guess this Adventure-Romance-War movie so we can all tag along.

Some of my Favorite movies from 1948-1956.
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre-No stinking Badges (1948).

White Heat (1949).

Winchester '73 (1950).

Strangers On A Train (1951).

High Noon (1952).

Low Down Yankee Liar - Shane (1953).

Rebel Without a Cause (1955).

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1956).

Bonus Movie #1.

If you're looking for a movie with action and gut laughing comedy you have come to the right place.
Hot Fuzz (2007) 2 hr 1 min-Action-Comedy-Mystery
Director: Edgar Wright
Cast:
Simon Pegg
Nick Frost
Martin Freeman
Bill Nighy
Billie Whitelaw
A skilled London police officer is transferred to a small town with a dark secret. Stay with this. It will get better as it goes along.

Bonus Movie #2

----Suddenly. Yes there is suddenly Frank Sinatra but what is he up to? You'll see.
Suddenly (1954) 1 hr 16 min-Crime-Drama-Film Noir
Director: Lewis Allen
Cast:
Frank Sinatra
Sterling Hayden
James Gleason
Nancy Gates
In the city of Suddenly, three gangsters trap the Benson family in their own house, on the top of a hill nearby the railroad station, with the intention of killing the president of the USA.

Load previous comments
Pacificsun texasluva 13 days ago
Thanks! You're always thoughtful!
MrsPhilHarris texasluva 13 days ago
The one that went over 20 had to be that one on the island I had never heard of.

Btw Hot Fuzz is hilarious! Suddenly is a pretty good movie.
texasluva MrsPhilHarris 13 days ago
I am now doing a Toyota Kick for joy if it goes over 10 minutes. Which of course is far and few between. Seeing Hot Fuzz some time ago and then finding it was great. Too funny. Yeah that Frank guy gets into load of trouble in a lot of his movies if he's not singing. A drug addict in the one I did sometime ago and now this. A hitman to kill the President . So if you wish to join in the fun of 2001 Space Odyssey you can join The Space Patrol below . Now I have to conjure up next weeks MQ. I have some in mind but noting concrete.
MrsPhilHarris texasluva 13 days ago
I love that picture of Space Patrol!
Pacificsun 14 days ago
Good Evening. It's 6:30pm PDT here. Got my seat, snacks and a drink.
I'm setting the kitchen timer to go off at 7:50pm this time!
Looking forward to the Games Beginning!!
maxx0012 15 days ago
11/13...
Same here
A lot were guesses
TSeym22 16 days ago
8/13 Guessed on a lot of them.
LH 17 days ago
8-13 I didn’t do too good on this one… I think my husband would’ve aced it though!
Adanor 19 days ago
There was an episode of CHIPS where the two ride their motors through an auto wrecking yard and if you look quickly, there's the STRIPED TOMATO in all of its (sad) stripped down glory.

And speaking of the Dukes of Hazzard, the person who wrote the book was actually writing about life in a town that was next to Hazzard, Kentucky but he had to call it Dukes of Hazzard because the name of the town was too long.
DIGGER1 19 days ago
Can you match these cool rides to the correct TV show?
You got 10 out of 13
You powered through that like… The Power Wagon! Nice work!
JohnAustin779 20 days ago
10 out of 13. The message said I powered through that like the Power Wagon 😄. But I've gotta be honest, I guessed on over half the answers because quite a few of those shows listed in the quiz I've never seen before, like Hardcastle and McCormick. Tough quiz today, MeTV 🖖.
TijuanaSlim 20 days ago
I woulda done so much better with pictures...
jtrain 20 days ago
12/13, got the last one wrong.
JohnGrant 20 days ago
I thought they were going to show the cars. Looks like Rockford's car and his dad's pickup in the photo
Gayleistoons 20 days ago
9 ...some shows I've never watched
wbyassee 20 days ago
10 out of 13. There are so many ads on this site the page takes forever to load and I have Charter Spectrum at 200 megabits per second. Probably the last time on this ad infested site. Ridiculous..
RichLorn wbyassee 20 days ago
Check to see if your browser's ad blocker is turned on for this site. Mine is and I don't have a problem.