Can you name all these pals of Wally and Beaver from Leave It to Beaver?

The Cleavers sure had a lot of buddies!

Leave It to Beaver was originally called It's a Small World at one point in its development. The very idea of basing a primetime television show from the perspective of children was a novel idea in 1957.

Wally and Theodore Cleaver were hardly the only adolescents in the spotlight.

The idyllic sitcom featured a large cast of young actors to play classmates, best friends, rivals and crushes. Beaver had some elder pals, too.

Gee, let's see if you remember all these minor characters. Good luck!

Watch Leave It to Beaver on MeTV!

Weekdays at 7:00 AM & 7:30 AM

1. No, contrary to urban legend, he did not become Alice Cooper.
    Image: The Everett Collection
  2. He was a good buddy to Beaver — and had a fondness for apples.
  3. He evolved from bully to bestie.
  4. Stanley Fafara portrayed Beaver's blond classmate.
  5. Beaver had a crush on her in "My Brother's Girl." Wally ended up marrying her!
  6. Every elementary school kid has a frenemy / nemesis. This girl was a thorn in Beaver's side.
  7. Tiger Farfara (brother of Stanley) played this bespectacled boy.
  8. This Rutherford girl planted a kiss on Beaver's check — and it made the paper.
  9. After playing this Anderson boy, Buddy Joe Hooker went on to become a notable Hollywood stuntman.
  10. In the world of 1950s Mayfield, kids are friends with their teachers. What was the name of this kind teacher played by Diane Brewster?
  11. Beaver even had older pals. Burt Mustin played this fireman friend of Beaver's.

Can you name all these pals of Wally and Beaver from Leave It to Beaver?

francolaguna1 19 days ago
11 of 11. Leave to Beaver is STILL my favorite show!
STTOS 1 month ago
You got 11 out of 11 - Golly! Those are some results! Easy peasy!!
EllisClevenger 1 month ago
You got 11 out of 11
Golly! Those are some results!
JERRY6 1 month ago
10 thought i knew the beav betterthan that
Phyllislee 1 month ago
11 out of 11 !! Watching since I was five. My wish has always been to have my picture taken with Wally, Beaver, and Eddie. Too late now...was so sad to hear about Ken Osmond’s passing.
Kenner 1 month ago
All correct...took 9 seconds.
pattysdaughter 1 month ago
Got 9 out of 10. Watch this ever morn as I get ready for work and have for years . Best part of the an next to coffee.
MadMadMadWorld 1 month ago
11/11 Probably the easiest quiz (for us great fans of LITB) I'll ever see on MeTV! A sad note on #10, Diane Brewster ("Miss Canfield" 5 episodes), who lived to be only 60 (Mar. 1931 - Nov. 1991) due to heart failure. Not pictured was Sue Randall ("Miss Alice Landers" 28 episodes), 1958-62, the other teacher. She died even younger, only 49 (Oct. 1935 - Oct. 1984) from cancer. Both were wonderful in their acting teacher jobs, especially Sue Randall who looked more like a real teacher than Diane Brewster's portrayal that first year, 1957-58. They are sorely missed from LITB as are most recently Ken Osmond ("Eddie Haskell"), at 76 on May 18 (2020), and the two wonderful parents Hugh Beaumont ("Ward"), Feb. 1909 - May 1982, at 72 and Barbara Billingsley ("June"), Dec. 2015 - Oct. 2010, at 94.
Diane Brewster also made memorable appearances on "Maverick" (Sat mornings, 9am CT), where she befuddled, charmed, and sometimes conned Bret and Bart Maverick as Samantha Crawford. Trivia: Writer/producer and "Maverick" series creator Roy Huggins had given her character his mother's maiden name! Fun stuff to tease or trick your friends and family!
ForeverHappyDays 2 months ago
Yes! I remembered all of their names!
bmalloy 2 months ago
I remember Miss Landers being Beavers teacher also
Diz 4 months ago
11/11.
I agree to an extent with the comments about Mayberry R.F.D. being a weak spinoff, though I've become reacquainted with my crush on Arlene Golonka.
KenKnighton 4 months ago
11 out of 11! I know my Leave it to Beaver!
BillBing 4 months ago
The Three Stooges should be on in the morning. There's something just not right about it being on Saturday evening. Sorry.
Newyorkcitygal 4 months ago
11 out of 11. I Love the beaver. Watch it every morning!
ekrim 4 months ago
Im really sick of mayberry. I miss my three sons.
BillBing ekrim 4 months ago
Agreed. Mayberry RFD was a very weak spinoff. You can't do "Andy Griffith" without Don Knotts. And, Ken Berry = Wilton Parmenter.