Can you tell the difference between a Bonanza episode and a Kenny Rogers song?

Every gambler knows / That the secret to survivin'.

This week, Bonanza celebrates its 60th anniversary! To celebrate, we are offering a bonanza of content about the beloved Western.

One may be a country superstar and the other a beloved television Western, but Kenny Rogers and Bonanza have a lot in common. The cowboy hats for starters, obviously. Both also started their own restaurant chains, Kenny Rogers Roasters and Bonanza Steakhouses.

Plus, the titles of their songs and episodes can be easily confused. Don't believe us? Try to ace this quiz. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealing's done.

Watch Bonanza on MeTV!

Monday - Saturday at 2 PM

1. "The Gambler"
  2. "The Gamble"
  3. "Twilight Town"
  4. "I Prefer the Moonlight"
  5. "Song in the Dark"
  6. "The Lady from Baltimore"
  7. "San Francisco Mabel Joy"
  8. "San Francisco"
  9. "The Wooing of Abigail Jones"
  10. "Hoodooin' of Miss Fannie Deberry"
  11. "Coward of the County"
  12. "The Saga of Whizzer McGee"
  13. "The Many Faces of Gideon Flinch"
  14. "Tomb of the Unknown Love"
  15. "One Ace Too Many"

Can you tell the difference between a Bonanza episode and a Kenny Rogers song?

Save with

LindaWilliams 1 month ago
You got 14 out of 15
Did you know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em?
DustinNJones 1 month ago
My real time work with Im making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how an lousy lot cash they can make on line so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.... HERE☛......www.feed.pays12.com
AlmaTMilone 1 month ago
ShannonTRobinson 1 month ago
I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr )online on my Ipad .Last month my pay check of nearly 30 k$.This online work is like draw straight-arrow and earn not go to office.I do not claim to be others,I just work.You will call yourself after doing this JOB,It's a REAL job.Will be very lucky to refer to this WEBSITE.Ihope,you can find something,Simply go to the below SITE.GOOD LUCK★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★ ......www.feed.pays12.com

Dale 1 month ago
Got all 15 but guesses on about 6 of them. Have seen just about every Bonanza episode and was/am a big Kenny Rogers fan so that helped.
MarkSpeck 1 month ago
14 out of 15. Missed on "The Lady From Baltimore".
nerakr 1 month ago
12/15. And here I thought I knew Kenny Rogers.
daDoctah 1 month ago
Got the first 14 right on either actual knowledge or clever induction, but number 15 was a complete guess (which paid off).
Runeshaper 1 month ago
You got 11 out of 15
Did you know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em?

Hey, that's pretty good being as I didn't know the name of any episodes or songs LOL
Barry22 1 month ago
13/15, saw Kenny Rogers in concert in 1982, and also saw the biggest fight I've ever seen at a concert.
ndebrabant 1 month ago

You got 14 out of 15
Did you know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em?