12 forgotten kids who played friends, crushes and classmates on The Brady Bunch

The Brady kids befriended TV psychics, giants, princesses and more.

On The Brady Bunch, some of the most iconic moments required other kids to play along. From Marcia inviting Davy Jones to prom to Bobby's overzealous bout as a hall monitor, the show took the most precious memories from childhood and turned them into fodder for great TV. That's why today we want to remember more than just the principle cast of kids who made The Brady Bunch special.

Many of the kids you saw on The Brady Bunch appeared on just that show, but others were gifted child actors cast on shows throughout the 1960s and 1970s, appearing on classics like Leave It to Beaver, Batman, Star Trek, Lost in Space and many more.

To celebrate these young talents, we've created a virtual yearbook that describes the memorable moment from The Brady Bunch, then shows you another awesome role these kids played on TV. Just flip the photo to see another side of these kids who played friends, crushes and classmates on The Brady Bunch.

Save with
Enjoy even more classic shows on-air! Find where to watch MeTV in New York

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
BryanWFrazier50 13 days ago
Kimberly Beck was also in Friday The 13th Part 4 - The Final Chapter !! She played the role of " Trish Jarvis , " and was one of the few survivors !!
DarioWiter 13 days ago
So many of these familiar kid actors appeared in tons of TV commercials, which this article failed to mention. Otherwise, it's very good! πŸ˜€
Amalthea 14 days ago
How anyone can call Pamelyn Ferdin "forgotten" is beyond me. She was EVERYWHERE in the '60s and '70s, until she quit acting to become a nurse and animal activist. She's very active on Facebook; she's also writing a book about her life as one of the most sought-after child stars.
SheriHeffner 4 months ago
I remember Kimberly Beck on the night time drama Peyton Place, it used to come on USA Network or another one in the 1980s. I also remember seeing her in the film Yours Mine and Ours, I think she played one of Lucille Balls daughters and I also remember her in the day time drama Capitol she was Kimberly Beck Hilton then. This was on before Bold And Beautiful began. I wonder if she was/is married to anyone from Paris Hilton's family?
rycki1138 SheriHeffner 14 days ago
Kimberly Beck was briefly married to William Barron Hilton, Jr. in the late 70s and early 80s. William Barron Hilton, Jr. is the grandson of Conrad Hilton, the founder of the Hilton Hotel chain. He's the brother of Paris Hilton's father, Richard Howard Hilton. Richard Howard Hilton was married to Kathy Richards, half sister of actresses Kim and Kyle Richards.
SheriHeffner 4 months ago
I remember Kimberly Beck on the night time drama Peyton Place, it used to come on USA Network or another one in the 1980s. I also remember seeing her in the film Yours Mine and Ours, I think she played one of Lucille Balls daughters and I also remember her in the day time drama Capitol she was Kimberly Beck Hilton then. This was on before Bold And Beautiful began. I wonder if she was/is married toanyone from Paris Hilton's family?