Can you name these celebrities in The Love Boat Christmas episode?

Three Santas and a Wonder Dog walk into a boat…

The Love Boat episode "Santa, Santa, Santa/Another Dog Gone Christmas/Noel's Christmas Carol," shortened and more easily referred to as "The Christmas Show," set sail in 1984 with a passenger manifest full of B-list celebrities.

There are Sixties sitcom favorites, current Aaron Spelling darlings, comics… and a famous canine.

Let's see how well you know these celebrity guest stars from the '84 holiday season!

Watch The Love Boat on MeTV!

Sundays at 6 PM

1. This fellow played which beloved character on The Andy Griffith Show?
  2. You know this actor best from which popular '60s series?
  3. He plays one of the three Santas in "Santa, Santa, Santa." Who is he?
  4. She was the star and title character in the hip Sixties series 'Honey West.' Who is she?
  5. Let's take a look at the recurring crew members. Who is the character on the far right?
  6. He played Mark Danning in 76 episodes of which other hit Aaron Spelling series?
  7. This comedian was in a bunch of Doritos commercials and Match Game panels. What is his name?
  8. She played Ginger Ward in 75 episodes of which hit series?
  9. Michelle Johnson played Capt. Stubing's friend's niece. She was in seven episodes of The Love Boat. What was her character's name?
  10. Finally, this "Wonder Dog" had a name fitting her snowy coat. She won the 1983 PATSY Award for canine actors and earned $1,000 per day.

Can you name these celebrities in The Love Boat Christmas episode?

Mob39 2 months ago
You got 9 out of 10 - I missed #9 I honestly do not remember her, and I always watched the Love Boat! Oh well!!
leebillyold 4 months ago
9/10 I Billy, like to include a photo and METV says Error 111. What does that me not to post, why/ i did this before, anyone know Why?

SheriHeffner 4 months ago
Fantastic. I LOVE fruitcake, no liquor and nice and buttery and moist.
irishroz1771 4 months ago
8 out of 10...8 & 9 threw me but I recovered with #10. Who could forget Tundra, the wonder dog? :-)
wbyassee 4 months ago
3 out of 10 Not a real Love Boat fan.
frances3agape 4 months ago
7 of 10
Did a double-take on No 1 Howard Morris – at first side-glance thought he was George Kennedy (Cool Hand Luke). His grey hair threw me off, but then I recognized him

Aw, got No 2 My Favorite Martian because remember his antennae. Has it ever been rerun?

Easy Nos 3, 4, 7

Correctly guessed Now 5, 6

Incorrectly guessed No 8, 9, 10
I thought it was George, too!
Thanks for letting me know that I'm not totally bonkers!
HowieManheimer 4 months ago
In question #3, his correct name is *Scatman CROTHERS
120766 4 months ago
I need a love boat. I need the POOP DECK !
DeeBarcs 4 months ago
When is MeTV coming to Denver? I miss you after moving from Seattle!! Boo hoo! I miss Svengoolie the most!!!!
Pacificsun DeeBarcs 4 months ago
KREG is the Denver home for MeTV, America's number-one classic television network. KREG is also home to the H&I, StartTV, Movies! and Decades television networks.

Where to watch MeTV in Denver
Can't find MeTV on your television? Watch this handy tutorial! For information about picture quality click here.
Denver - DirecTV 5.
Denver - DISH 32.
Denver - Comcast - Western Slope 3 / 659.
Denver - Comcast - Front Range Coming.
Denver - Spectrum Coming.

Also
What happened to the television station I watch for MeTV?

If the station you watch for MeTV has already moved, in most cases it should remain available through a television rescan. Please be aware that many stations are conducting preliminary work on transmission equipment in the months leading to the frequency change. This preliminary work can impact the ability to properly tune-in by over-the-air antenna. [Link to email form] Please let us know if you can’t receive MeTV by filling out this quick information.

Source: https://metv.com/looking-for-metv
texasluva Pacificsun 4 months ago
(Whistles) Well if your not the handy-dandy or work for MeTV you should. Holy to the Moly. That was some Info-mation. Earlier in the year I remember someone in that area that did not have MeTV. I looked up the affiliates in the area. Might have been the same area as this poster. All areas are owned by many different organizations. You though give the ups and downs and over and around's. Very nice indeed. You could start an Ask Me Service.

If you want to mosey on by I have another one of my rambling movie quizzes. It's over in the Cartoon Patch.
Pacificsun texasluva 4 months ago
Well MeTV is very nice. In their publicity releases they actually told (potential) viewers (especially Denver) to "Contact Us" through their link. And they would find an outlet for them (if it existed). A lot of people expect MeTV to be free access. But that's only through Over the Air transmission. Meaning people have to buy a strong enough antenna. Which I have, it works great, plus cable for recording. Those providers listed (like Dish) aren't too expensive. I've been around MeTV since 2014, so we've seen all kinds of questions, for everything!! You should've seen it when they jumbled up the schedule twice a year!! Hundreds of comments!

I will mosey on by! 😉