Can you spot the ONE character who does not belong on The Brady Bunch?

Let's spare Jan the embarrassment of asking where's George Glass.

The Brady Bunch's colorful world extended beyond the big happy family.

Below, we've pulled a list of character names from memorable episodes of The Brady Bunch to see how many other characters you remember from the Brady universe.

Scroll through the names below and think of all the best episodes. Only the biggest fans of The Brady Bunch will spot the character who never set foot in the Brady house. Good luck!
  1. Pick the ONE character below who did not appear on The Brady Bunch:
Can you spot the ONE character who does not belong on The Brady Bunch?

Share your results:
Save with
Enjoy even more classic shows on-air! Find where to watch MeTV in Washington, DC

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
SheriHeffner 6 days ago
I thought Margie's last name was Whipple, not Ripple.
Claude SheriHeffner 5 days ago
Me too! I would swear it was "Whipple."
MrBill 8 days ago
Easy quiz for me. I have watched both The Brady Bunch and My Three Sons so I recognized Dodie as the answer right away.
hickydodah 8 days ago
Wasn't Mr. Driscoll the man who faked whiplash on the episode that Carol ( Mrs.Brady), Bobby and Cindy was involved in an accident in the supermarket parking lot? Mr. Brady dropped his briefcase on the courtroom floor so Mr. Driscoll would turn his head and proved he was faking?
Claude hickydodah 5 days ago
Mr. Driscoll was the owner of "Driscoll's Ice Cream Parlor," where Marcia got a job and then got Peter a job there but then fired him when he would slack around instead of working and then got Jan a job but regretted it when Mr. Driscoll could only afford to keep one of them on and, as a result, let Marcia go.
daDoctah 8 days ago
Was almost about to guess Hanalei, figuring that was someone the Bradys met in Hawaii but never visited them at their home. Good thing I scrolled down further before I made my selection.
Lillyrose 8 days ago
I guessed Kartoon King. I don't remember Kartoon King at all.
I don't watch My Three Sons.
In the ice cream eating contest, played by Hal Smith, Otis Campbell, the town drunk on The Andy Griffith Show.
Love Otis! I see him in a lot of shows from back then! I love love love MeTv
Terrence 8 days ago
I knew all the characters on The Brady Bunch
AndrewHass 11 days ago
This was tough at first as i went down the list but then i saw the name Dodie Douglas and i knew she was on My Three Sons.
nerakr AndrewHass 11 days ago
Same here.
Bobbo AndrewHass 8 days ago
Likewise.
JaySee 13 days ago
Picked Dodie almost at random, imagine my surprise.
cperrynaples 13 days ago
I jumped early and picked the Cartoon King, who I remember from Pee-Wee's Playhouse. If I'd scrolled down a little further, I would have seen Dodie, whom I knew was M3S! Anyone knows when the King was on BB?
anthony cperrynaples 13 days ago
Same here,only I picked Beebe Galini thinking Beebe from Frasier.
Cartoon King was a show that Bobby and Cindy watched. Bobby went on the show when he entered an ice cream eating contest.
garykevinware anthony 8 days ago
Beebe Galini was the eccentric woman who wanted Mike to design a pink factory for her cosmetics company. I thought that Mr. Driscoll might be the character from Green Acres, but figured there might have been an obscure Mr. Driscoll on The Brady Bunch. I didn't recognize Dodie Harper Douglas, and in hindsight, Douglas was the last name on My Three Sons, and so I picked her.
Mr. Driscoll if I am not mistakenis the fella that faked whiplash when Mrs.Brady Bobby and Cindy and him were involved in a minor fender bender. Not real sure but it's ringing a bell in my memory! Lol...that was a long time ago!