Can you unlock the secrets of this Twilight Zone fan quiz?

Only the sharpest minds can get everything right in this dimension.

Thanks to MeTV fan Christopher Seeley from Killeen, Texas, for submitting this quiz! Do you have a great idea for a quiz? Share it with us!

The Twilight Zone continues to be one of the most influential and beloved science fiction series of all time. It has inspired numerous imitations and countless fan creations.

One such creation is this quiz! How big a fan are you? Can you guess all these facts, figures and trivia? Test your Twilight Zone knowledge below!

Watch The Twilight Zone on MeTV!

Weeknights at 12:30 AM
Sundays at 12 AM

1. Where was Twilight Zone creator Rod Serling born?
  2. In "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?" Ross and Haley had a very eye-opening encounter at which roadside diner?
  3. In "Of Late I Think of Cliffordville," what amount of money did William Feathersmith go back in time with?
  4. In "Showdown with Rance McGrew," the title character encounters which real-life famous outlaw?
  5. In "Time Enough at Last," which book was Henry Bemis reading while on the job?
  6. In "No Time Like the Past," which of the following historical events did Paul Driscoll attempt to change?
  7. In "A Game of Pool," James Howard "Fats" Brown and Jesse Cardiff played which game of pool?
  8. In "Steel," the robotic boxer "Battling Maxo" was which model?
  9. In "Ring-A-Ding Girl," Bunny Blake hailed from which town?
  10. In "To Serve Man," which of following gifts did the Kanamits offer humanity?
  11. In "The After Hours," how much did Marsha's gold thimble cost?
  12. In "Walking Distance," which future child star did Martin Sloan meet during his nostalgic walk home?
  13. In "The Obsolete Man," librarian Romney Wordsworth had which skill?
  14. In "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet," the airline initials GSA stand for what?
  15. In "Nick of Time," where did Don and Pat Carter's automobile break down?
  16. In "The Mighty Casey," which of the following was Casey's career aspiration after his heart surgery?
  17. In "The Chaser," how much did Roger Shackleforth pay for a magic love potion?

Can you unlock the secrets of this Twilight Zone fan quiz?

Filmnoirfan 1 month ago
16/17 - seen them all a dozen times but did not know where Rod was born. Some of the best episodes included in the quiz!
JewelsChuck 2 months ago
7/17 - I’m not really a fan, sometimes I watch it and it’s usually because my husband has it on.
marmetv20 2 months ago
5/17 I watch this show all the time still and missed most of them anyway!
RobertM 2 months ago
I wasn't sure if Rod Serling came from Syracuse or Binghamton--my late father once lived in the latter city, though.
SheriHeffner 2 months ago
7 out of 17. I have seen every episode of Twight Zone but I must have not paid attention to them.
BobD SheriHeffner 2 months ago
4/17. Ditto.
cyndi1 2 months ago
Can you put Godzilla in the line up?
RoberttheWallace 2 months ago
16/17--Excellent trivia quiz. I've loved this series ever since it first aired, I grew up with " The Twilight Zone ", so that dates me considerably! My only wish Is that MeTV would put a two day Marathon of it like the Sci-Fi Channel has done every 4th of July! What do you say MeTV? ? ?
It's New Years Eve and Day. Decades shows it during the Fourth Of July. Gee thanks Spectrum cable and lical over the air networks for dumping Decades. It's been two years now since I've seen it. On July 4th.
jimmyvici 2 months ago
12/17.....woooweee those were pretty tough.
frances3agape jimmyvici 2 months ago
me too
some seemed easy, but others were downright tough
am ashamed of only 12, but most of my guesses were WRONG
banjones 2 months ago
8 out of 17...I thought I would get a lot more than that. I’ve seen all many times.
Stoney 2 months ago
15 for 17...and this is my favorite show. Good, challenging quiz!
TheDavBow3 2 months ago
Aw forget it. I'd be in The Twilight Zone if I get any questions right
Big3Fan 2 months ago
8/17 You wouldn't know it, but I'm a huge TWZ fan. The only ones I knew for sure were numbers four and twelve.
ETristanBooth 2 months ago
I'm never going to do well if they ask me about "Steel" and "The Mighty Casey." These are my least favorite episodes and I virtually never watch them.
me too, along with THE GIANT WISH.
STEEL and WISH were just too violent.
With CASEY, I had too much empathy for the losing teams with the robot's unfair pitching strength. Good ending though
Filmnoirfan 2 months ago
14/17 - validating that I have seen many of these episodes on multiple occasions over the last 40 years, but still watching each night
frances3agape Filmnoirfan 2 months ago
I have them on DVDs and STILL watch them every day they are on tv!
COOL name. I adore 40s noir films. Thank goodness for Turner Classic's "Noir Alley" !
I had only seen Alan Ladd in "Shane" until TCM aired "This Gun For Hire" and I was hooked (although the ending was sad.)
I like "The Glass Key" the best (although it is violent). "The Blue Dahlia" is good too.
Only like his noir and Western films - he had lots of dumb movies.
Have you listened to his old radio show "Box 13"? It has a noir quality to it.
bweber66 2 months ago
I got 10 correct. Thought that was pretty bad, but the comments lead me to believe that 10 correct is actually pretty good.
RavensDawn 2 months ago
I got 7 correct. The episodes I distinctly remember I got wrong, and most of the correct ones were guesses. And to beat it all, Walking Distance was just aired, like last night or the night before and I even remember making mental note the kid was Ronny Howard. Sigh....mama said there'd be days like this.....😁