Try to complete these famous TV trios

Fill in the missing member of classic television triumvirates!

Watch The Three Stooges on MeTV!

Two Full Hours

SATURDAYS 5 PM

1. The Three Stooges include Moe, Curly & _______?
  2. The Brady boys include Greg, Peter & _______?
  3. The Brady girls are named Cindy, Jan & _______?
  4. The Chipmunks are known individually as Alvin, Simon & _______?
  5. The three Douglas sons of My Three Sons were Robbie, Chip & _______?
  6. The original three Angels of Charlie's Angels were named Sabrina, Jill & _______?
  7. The three roommates in Three's Company were Jack, Chrissy & _______?
  8. The three writers working together on the fictional Alan Brady Show in The Dick Van Dyke Show are Rob, Sally & _______?
  9. Children of the 1950s grew up watching Fran, Kukla & _______?
  10. The three Taylors living together on The Andy Griffith Show include Opie, Andy & _______?
  11. The three Robinson kids who get lost in Lost in Space are Will, Penny & _______?
  12. The three Cartwright boys on Bonanza are named Adam, Joe & _______?
  13. The three Mavericks on Maverick are named Bret, Bart & _______?
  14. The three main men helping to raise three Tanner girls on Full House included Jesse, Danny & _______?
  15. The three fellows living together in Wayne Manor on Batman (1966) include Bruce, Alfred & _______?

Try to complete these famous TV trios

justjeff 1 month ago
15/15!

Trivia time: Alvin, Simon and Theodore (The Chipmunks) were named after three important people at Liberty Records (David Seville's label)... Al Bennett & Sy Waronker [label owners] and Ted Keep [Sound engineer].

David Seville's real name was Ross Bagdasarian - he was of Armenian descent. You can see him in the role of "the lonely composer" in Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window".

Bagdasarian and his novelist cousin co wrote "Come On-a My House", which became a big hit for Rosemary Clooney in the early 1950s. Who is this novelist? Wiliam Saroyan.

The Chipmunks eventually came about when "Seville" was struggling to find a hit record. He was at home, playing around with his two speed tape recorder - changing the speed of words he spoke on the slow speed tape and playing them back at the higher speed. Hearing the higher pitch of the words, he got the idea for "The Witch Doctor". It's said that the sales of this novelty record kept the struggling Liberty label from going bankrupt. The Chipmunks were his next creation.
CaptainDunsel 1 month ago
13/15
I missed #14 because I've never seen the show.
I missed #3 because I wasn't expecting a spelling test.
And is it a bad thing that on everything EXCEPT $14, I didn't need the question?
SheriHeffner 1 month ago
14 out of 15. I missed Bret Maverick because I've only seen one episode.
CelticTwilight 1 month ago
You got 15 out of 15
Nice trivia skills! You can always detect who is missing.

Speaking of trivia, all of the answers on #15 are the names of various Robins from the comics.

Dick Grayson
Jason Todd
Tim Drake
SashaPayneDiaz 6 months ago
13/15 NEVER watched #14 Full House & as for #3....Marsha, Marcia, Marsha....Marcia, Marsha, Marcia.....I'd like to file a formal complaint.
EllisClevenger 6 months ago
You got 15 out of 15
Nice trivia skills! You can always detect who is missing.
Rrene03 7 months ago
12 out of 15 .. those Westerns get me every time .
BruceMorgan 7 months ago
13 out of 15 I missed the two western shows I am not a big fan of westerns but the rest of the quiz was fun.
jpdirisio13 7 months ago
15/15 I never watched Full House but I "dumb luck" guessed it right anyway.
mdit21 7 months ago
Mary, Diana, and Florence. They were on many TV shows. (Happy birthday to Mary Wilson!)
jpdirisio13 mdit21 7 months ago
A "Supreme" post from mdit21
justjeff jpdirisio13 1 month ago
Diana's real name is Diane... some props also to Cindy Birdsong, a later member of the trio... (although some Supremes fans may well disagree about her role in the group).
EllisClevenger 8 months ago
You got 15 out of 15
Nice trivia skills! You can always detect who is missing.
AlbertHanson 8 months ago
15/15. I guess I was watching too much TV when I was growing up.
bpacha77511 8 months ago
14/15 never watchef charlies angels
BrentwoodJon 8 months ago
9 of 15?
I got all the shows I watched right.
In the 70s I was busy working.