Which of these Happy Days actors were actually alive in the 1950s?

Which of these young actors were old enough to experience the time portrayed in the show?

Image: The Everett Collection

Like many teen shows, some of the actors in Happy Days were a few years older than their high school characters. And since the show was set 20 years in the past, that meant they were actually born in the rocking Fifties when the show takes place.

Here are 12 actors who appeared in Happy Days. Can you guess who was born in the 1950s?

Watch Happy Days on MeTV!

Weeknights at 6:30 PM

1. Was Ron Howard born in the 1950s?
  2. Did Erin Moran experience any of the real 1950s?
  3. Linda Purl played two memorable roles in the series. Was she alive in the 1950s?
  4. Was Scott Baio born in the 1950s?
  5. Did Cathy Silvers ever see the real 1950s?
    Image: The Everett Collection
  6. Ted McGinley was 22 when he joined the show in later seasons. Was he born in the 1950s?
  7. Was K.C. Cunningham actor Crystal Bernard around in the 1950s?
  8. Was Peter Brady himself Christopher Knight born in the 1950s?
  9. Did Lorie Beth actor Lynda Goodfriend ever know the real 1950s?
  10. Did Crispin Glover see the real 1950s?
  11. Was Rita Wilson born in the 1950s?
  12. Did Janine Turner ever experience the 1950s?

Which of these Happy Days actors were actually alive in the 1950s?

texasluva 6 days ago
We give Thanks that both MPH and LoveMETV22 got this MQ that allowed us all to watch The The Manchurian Candidate. Congrats LoveMe22 and MPH!.
The Manchurian Candidate (1962)- 2 hr 6 min- Drama-Thriller
Director: John Frankenheimer
Cast:
Frank Sinatra
Laurence Harvey
Janet Leigh
Angela Lansbury
Henry Silva
James Gregory
John McGiver
Leslie Parrish
An American POW in the Korean War is brainwashed as an unwitting assassin for an international Communist conspiracy.

Load previous comments
But did you say or write it in malice 😆. I know. Lately I have been getting the not very nice message from MeTV when I posted something. Then found out it was not bad but MeTV has certain phrases and words they ban. Though later they changed some back to being okay. One was the T word and also cash. Then I got it for Political E-l-e-c-t-i-o-n about a movie from 1962. Yep. I'm just bad 😎.
I can see your post on your AWL comments page. Yes, Sir! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️. I wonder why
…to the bone! 😉😆
texasluva 6 days ago
Movie Quiz 11-26-2021
A rare film that takes aim at the frenzy of the McCarthy era while also being suffused with its Cold War paranoia. Full of stars from our past that not only lit up the cinema but TV Shows, Vocalist giant among other fields. McCarthy era, Cold War, drama, espionage. One of those movies you have to begin to watch and figure out what's actually going on. Once you do it's a cliff hanger and nail biter. There are three actors that I know of that are still living.

Entertainment-

Percy Faith & His Orchestra - A Summer Place - 1959.

1960 HITS ARCHIVE: I’m Sorry - Brenda Lee (a #1 record).

The Best of the Dean Martin Variety Show, Vol. 1- Dean has some awesome guests on this show Lucille Ball, Frank Sinatra-John Wayne- Bing Crosby, Jonathan Winters-Phil Silvers. Check it out if you have the time.

Elvis Presley - (You're The) Devil In Disguise.

Cher - Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves.

The Eagles Hotel California.

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes.

Safety Dance - Glee Cast Version (23 Dance Scenes Mashup).

Back to 1981 - Iaio (80s Movies)-How many of these movies do you remember? i will be showing some soon.

Bonus Movie #1-No matter how one feels about this movie I think it has gotten better with time. The sound track is totally awesome. Anyone cut up like this in school?
The Breakfast Club (1985) -1 hr 37 min-Comedy-Drama
Director: John Hughes
Cast:
Emilio Estevez
Judd Nelson
Molly Ringwald
Ally Sheedy
Anthony Michael Hall

Bonus Movie #2-
This is a real fun movie especially if one likes magic. Full of tricks and laughs to the 9th degree.
Now You See Me (2013) 2 hr 4 min-Crime-Mystery-Thriller
Director:
Louis Leterrier
Cast:
Jesse Eisenberg
Woody Harrelson
Common
Mark Ruffalo
Isla Fisher
Mélanie Laurent
Morgan Freeman

Load previous comments
texasluva Moody 4 days ago
No problem. You don't bore at all. Though the Yankees is another story. Remember if they lose: There's no crying in baseball 🤣. Though happiness to some when they lose 😁.

No matter what anyone says you're alright Moody 😏.
LoveMETV22 texasluva 4 days ago
Too funny, there are theories about the moon. There's a certain amount of tracking on any browser so that's not a feeling it's a reality. I think we had a convo before I have one browser I use for general browsing, another for anything personal, financial, along that idea. I don't really notice a lot of spam nor any pop ups. I do get an occasional spam mail but not frequently. It is always fun conversing with you, I enjoy your viewpoint on many topics, also MPH, Moody ,Pacificsun, AWL as we seem to share common interests. I do enjoy chatting with others here as well.
texasluva Moody 3 days ago
For Movie Quizzers. Coming attractions, bonus movie for Friday and entertainment. Sneak preview over on: Can you match these doctors to the right Westerns? Tonight by 9 P.M.
It’s changing alright…in the wrong direction 🤦‍♀️😆
Moody 6 days ago
I'm here. Let the games begin! 😀 Let's keep it clean tonight, my granddaughter is here with me. 😀
I’m here…the games already came and went 😂🤣
grandpa5741 10 days ago
10/12 I wasn’t to nifty on the fifties 🤠
joeyjoejoe 10 days ago
I didn’t dig mash anymore after Larry linville left the show . At the end they actually all looked like they were in Korea for 13 years .I’m a stickler for authenticity, korea was 3 years ,which I don’t know how they got away with that for 13.Got to preachy after awhile too
Tornado 11 days ago
I love that happy days developed the term 'jump the shark'. Does anybody know how that happened?
Inrodwetrust Tornado 10 days ago
When fonzie literally jumped a shark in a two or three part episode when they went to California
joeyjoejoe 11 days ago
The original 2 seasons of happy days are the best
Todd joeyjoejoe 11 days ago
I agree. It was conceived as a 1950s timeline, so the hairstyles, fashions, and lingo were pretty authentic. But later, it seemed like the 1950s just disappeared and was replaced with this weird Mash-up of 50s, 60s, and 70s. Plus, I hate the "Fonz" character, that ruined it for me.
joeyjoejoe Todd 11 days ago
Yes and when they went to a studio audience that REALLY ruined it .The fonz guys (greasers), we’re extinct in the 6o’s
joeyjoejoe 11 days ago
I’d like stoogepaluza with Rick koz back on.Why I’d the studio
Pulling the plug on columbo???? He’s dead I can’t see another Chanel making more money on these episodes
ELEANOR 12 days ago
So who writes this stuff? For instance, check out the following sentence: "Was Peter Brady himself Christopher Knight born in the 1950s?" What an awkward sentence. How about: "Was Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) born in the 1950s?" Now isn't that better?
Toot1956 12 days ago
I would like to see Track Down return on Saturday Morning.
Sydneyb 12 days ago
I would like to see little house back on
Charleshorse Sydneyb 4 days ago
I remember it was uncool to watch Little House on the Prairie but it was actually a good show
Sydneyb 12 days ago
Please update the rifle man I know it was more episodes than that
bacond 12 days ago
Please update some show’s Hogan’s Hero’s is getting old especially 2 in a row. Time for a switch. I would like to see Diagnosis Murder come back
Charleshorse bacond 4 days ago
I would like it if they would do a switcheroo. Put the westerns on in the middle of the night and Cannon, Mannex, Barnaby Jones, etc on in the daytime ( I live on the west coast )
dodgebob 12 days ago
I lived in Milwaukee during the Happy Days years and it was almost magical, going to Leons frozen custard stand, allot of Hot Old Cars and I believe it's still there. 9/12