Who is in more episodes of Star Trek?

Which of these guest stars, aliens and Enterprise crew members show up more often in the final frontier?

It’s hard to name a science fiction series more iconic and continually entertaining than Star Trek. Because of its franchise status and ever-expanding universe, it’s easy to forget its humble beginnings as just another Sixties space show.

Part of what makes Star Trek able to stand the test of time is the memorable cast. The main Enterprise crew are great, of course, but there are also many side characters who steal the show and guest stars who give it everything they’ve got.

Here are 12 pairs of actors from Star Trek — some everyone knows and others only true Trekkies remember. Can you guess who is in more episodes?

Watch Star Trek on MeTV!

Saturdays at 10 PM

1. Who is in more episodes, William Shatner or James Doohan?
  2. Who is in more, Leonard Nimoy or DeForest Kelley?
  3. Which of these actors is in more episodes, Walter Koenig as Chekov or Eddie Paskey as Lt. Leslie?
  4. Which of these fan favorite actors is in more episodes?
  5. Which of these memorable guest stars is in more episodes, Ricardo Montalbán as Khan or Roger C. Carmel as Harry Mudd?
  6. Who is in more episodes, Majel Barrett as Christine Chapel (left) or Grace Lee Whitney as Janice Rand?
  7. Grant Woods played Enterprise crew member Kelowitz (left) while David Ross played Lt. Galloway. Who is in more episodes?
  8. Including voice acting, who is in more episodes - Clint Howard (left) or Ted Cassidy?
  9. They both played Romulan commanders, but who is in more episodes?
  10. Which of these classic TV character actors appeared in more episodes, Paul Fix (left) or Jon Lormer?
  11. Which of these recurring actors appeared in more episodes, John Winston (left) or Bruce Hyde?
  12. Which of these women appeared in more episodes, Julie Newmar (left) or Diana Muldaur?

Who is in more episodes of Star Trek?

Pacificsun 3 months ago
There haven't been any ST:TOS "stories" in 2022 yet (only quizzes). Which we should be grateful enough for, I get it. But in case the MeTV Staff Writers don't think there are any more topics to write about, I suggest differently. And here's a link (with full credit to the source) with an interesting (and surprising) story to share!

https://www.inverse.com/culture/majel-barrett-roddenberry-first-lady-of-star-trek-rod by: Rob Roddenberry, featured in INVERSE, about his Mom. Appropriate for Mother’s Day in May!

So what are the take-aways. It's too genuine to spoil here, you'll have to read it yourself.

I'm archiving it here, because ST fans always have a way of coming across the stories they enjoy. (4-28-22).
verch 11 months ago
9/12 again suck st Star Trek
Snickers 11 months ago
All I can say is thank god for DVD's. More and more local stations are cutting out scenes you knew were there to make room for more commercials. MeTV and H&I are guilty of this not only with Trek but all the old Tv series.
KJExpress Snickers 11 months ago
That drives me crazy, too. It's almost at the point where I can't watch TV anymore because of all the commercials. At least if I record something I can fast-forward through them. I don't watch anything contemporary, but I wonder if the shows nowadays are even shorter than they were about 10 or 20 years ago?
Snickers KJExpress 11 months ago
I know my local news is. They show maybe one news story and then to 7 or 8 commercials in a row then back to a 30 second story before back to another 5 or 6 commercials.
scp 11 months ago
11 of out 12. John Winston also appeared as Kyle in The Wrath of Khan.
KJExpress 11 months ago
12/12. Not really into Sci-Fi, but I always liked the original Star Trek. I think I had a ST coloring book back in the day.
FLETCH 11 months ago
10 out of 12

Surprised to learn Paskey is in 60 episodes!
Dajj 11 months ago
Yeah, there were definitely some tough maneuvers there!! 8/12 and now my head hurts from thinkin too much!!!
Biff 11 months ago
8 out of 12???!?!? WHAT?!?! Dang!! I watch the show every chance I get!! oh well,, some caracters were wearing red shirts, so I figured they were only in one episode each since they would be killed off in the begining of the episode.
Randall 11 months ago
I love Bruce Hyde, Singing TAKE ME HOME KATHLEEN over the ships intercom as the ship is losing its orbit, and Spock is Trying to shut the intercom off. I guess Spock had a Strong feeling about The LTS. Singing talents!!
Martanrick1975 11 months ago
Warp speed 11/12 not to shabby! Missed #11 just didn’t know 🤔
kimmer 11 months ago
10/12.....amd I'm not a fan...lol
Wendy57 11 months ago
9/12
Although some of my answers were guesses, I definitely prefer the original Star Trek. No guessing there. :)
Martanrick1975 Wendy57 11 months ago
Me too, the original is definitely better! I like the way Dr McCoy and Mr Spock have a love hate friendship, it’s amusing to see them banter. 😊
Pdls 11 months ago
10/12. The redshirts threw me.
MichaelSkaggs 11 months ago
6 out of 12. Difficult, yet fascinating.
Randall 11 months ago
Majel Barrett or (Majel RODDENBARY) was in more episodes of TREK than anyone else. She was the COMPUTER VOICE IN TNG AND Voyager. She also played LOXANNA TROI (DEANNAS MOTHER) on TNG and on DEEP SPACE 9 very talented!
Mirramanee Randall 11 months ago
I believe Majel Barrett was also the computer voice on the original Star Trek. Her voice was intentionally distorted to sound more "mechanical".