Who sang these 4th of July super hits of the 1970s?

Do you remember these summer songs of the Seventies?

Hot dogs, fireworks, flags and disco. Those were the key ingredients for most barbecues in the 1970s.

Well, dig out your portable 8-track players, because we're digging through the top hits of Seventies summers.

The following ten songs were No. 1 on the charts on the Fourth of July that decade. See how many you can remember!
MeTV Music Listen Now MeTV Music Listen Now
  1. This duo sang "Love Will Keep Us Together," the No. 1 song on the 4th of July in 1975.
  2. This one-hit-wonder took "Afternoon Delight" to the top of the charts for the Bicentennial in '76.
  3. This Gibb dominated the pop charts in July of '78 with his "Shadow Dancing."
  4. Her massive hit "It's Too Late" was No. 1 on the Fourth in 1971.
  5. His soulful classic "Lean on Me" topped the charts on the Fourth in '72.
  6. This family band topped the charts in July of '70 with "The Love You Save."
  7. This former Beatles collaborator rocketed to No. 1 on July 4, 1973, with "Will It Go Round in Circles."
  8. Her disco jam "Ring My Bell" boogied to No. 1 on the Fourth of July in '79.
  9. This act went to No. 1 in July of '77 with "Undercover Angel" — and later wrote loads of songs for the Muppet Babies.
  10. This soul group was No. 1 on the Fourth of July in 1974 with "Rock the Boat."
Who sang these 4th of July super hits of the 1970s?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
RosemaryCAdams 2 days ago
Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 according to month for working online from domestic. i have joined this task 2 months in the past and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this process. i will say my existence is changed-completely for the higher! test it out whaat i do…..

click right here ══════❥❥❥❥❥HERE► W­­­­w­­­­w­­.jobsprofit.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­­­m
JaimiePritt 3 days ago
My real time work with facebook Im making over $2000 a month operating low maint­enance. I continued h­earing distinctive people divulge to me how an lousy lot cash they can make on line so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site
HERE☛..............................www.payshd.com
JohnSSeale 3 days ago

Don’t copy "++" with web address
LucilleJHerron78 3 days ago
my ­c­o-w­or­k­er's ­Au­nt ­m­A­k­es $80/­hr ­o­n t­h­e ­i­nt­er­n­et. S­h­e ­h­As ­b­e­e­n w­it­h­out w­or­k ­f­or ­f­iv­e ­m­o­nt­hs ­but ­l­Ast ­m­o­nt­h ­h­er ­p­Ay w­As $13862 just w­or­k­i­n­g ­o­n t­h­e ­i­nt­er­n­et ­f­or ­A ­f­ew ­h­ours. R­e­A­d ­m­or­e ­o­n t­h­is s­it­e ­g­o t­o t­h­is site
COPY AND PASTE IN URL BOX =====►►► w­­­­­w­­­­­w­­­­­.­­­­­p­­­­­a­­­­­y­­­­­s­­­­­1­­­­­2­­­­­.­­­­­c­­­­­o­­­­­m
tanam 3 days ago
Start your home business right now. Spend more time with your family and earn. Start bringing per hr just on a computer. Very easy way to make your life happy and earning continuously.
Start here…....check further details by open the link and click on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.)

HERE?? www.ViewsInsider.com
ValentinAHardy 3 days ago

Start getting paid every month online from home more than $15k just by doing very simple and easy job from home. Last month i have earned $17954 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day using my laptop. I am now a good online earner. Get this job you guys also and start earning money online right now by follow details here......................===>>> www.gocash7.com++ Don’t copy "++" with web address
WilliamLAllen 5 days ago
Missed "Ring my Bell". Class of 79- Most of the songs I have on my iPhone.
Lantern 6 days ago
Nailed 'em!

Lantern
Class of '77
Amalthea 10 days ago

You got 10 out of 10!
Hot dog! This quiz hardly grilled you. Mmm… now who wants to grill some hot dogs?

Actually, I'd much rather have a grilled chicken breast...or at least a cheeseburger.
EdwardEDahlen Amalthea 10 days ago

trust me just one time. you can change your life like me i am i­n­ct­Art­e­d w­it­h ­my ­o­n­l­i­n­e ­bus­i­n­ess, i ­e­Ar­n $62 ­ev­ery 15 ­m­i­nut­es. ­it s­ou­n­ds u­n­b­e­l­i­ev­A­b­l­e ­but y­ou w­o­n’t ­f­or­g­iv­e y­ours­e­l­f ­i­f y­ou ­d­o­n't ­c­h­e­c­k ­it ­out. T­h­is ­is w­h­At ­i ­do open this link and then go to home page or home profit system www.hit2day.com