Can you find the ONE celebrity who never appeared on M*A*S*H?

Who's immune to Hawkeye's hit show?

On M*A*S*H, many guest stars appeared just before they became famous celebrities. That's why it can be so much fun to rewatch and realize just how many famous faces found their way to the 4077th.

Think you know every celebrity Hawkeye ever met? See if you can spot the one star who did NOT appear on M*A*S*H. Good luck!
  1. Pick out the ONE celebrity who did NOT appear on M*A*S*H:
Can you find the ONE celebrity who never appeared on M*A*S*H?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
TinaMarieHaddadRhodes 3 months ago
I found the right one. No I knew the right one. Very big M*A*SH fan. Watch everyday of the week.
DiscoDave 3 months ago
Rolled with the Dice and lost
Dale 3 months ago
He was the chocolate that was NOT in the box. Got it right.
WILD 3 months ago
You found the right one!
Tom Hanks did kick his career off in 1980, but not on M*A*S*H. His first TV appearance was on The Love Boat, just a month before his sitcom Bosom Buddies premiered. Of course, he went on to become a movie star in the 1980s in hits like Big and Turner & Hooch, and while one of his costars Shelley Long (The Money Pit) and his eventual wife Rita Wilson (married in 1988) did appear on Hawkeye's hit, the Oscar-winning actor, unfortunately, did not.
JeffTanner 3 months ago
I thought Tom Hanks was on M*A*S*H and I forgot about it, But I was wrong. He wasn't on M*A*S*H.
AndrewHass 3 months ago
I got the right one in Tom Hanks.
MrsPhilHarris 3 months ago
I blew it. I couldn't remember seeing Tom Hanks or Andrew Dice Clay. Picked the wrong one.
WILD MrsPhilHarris 3 months ago
Clay was in season 11 episode 2 "Trick or Treatment".
ndebrabant 3 months ago

You found the right one!
cperrynaples 3 months ago
I knew Tom Hanks never did MASH! I know he was Alex's drunk uncle on Family Ties!
It was reading your comment cperrynaples that raised this question/thought in my brain:
Did Michael Keaton ever appear on Family Ties? If he had, he would be the only actor to lay claim to the fact that he is a member of the family! The show could have dealt with HIS family ties!
Keaton did a lot of TV before movies, but not Family Ties! He isn't even a Keaton, his last name is Douglas bit Kirk's son already had it! Fun Fact: Keaton's first job was a production assistant for Mr. Rogers!!!