Can you recognize all these celebrity guest stars on Rawhide?

Clint was hardly the only movie star to appear on this Western.

Rawhide turned Clint Eastwood into a Western icon. But his Rowdy Yates was hardly the only cowboy onscreen.

Along with wonderful regulars Gil Favor and Paul Brinegar, Rawhide welcomed loads of celebrities along on its cattle drive.

Think you can recognize these guest stars? See if you can keep your win streak rollin', rollin', rollin'!

Watch Rawhide on MeTV!

Saturdays at 3 PM

1. Which pop icon is this under the hat?
  2. She is best known for playing a character named…?
  3. Which Bridges is this?
  4. Which Frankie is this?
  5. Say cheese! The man snapping a pictures next to Rowdy starred on which sitcom?
  6. He is best known for playing a character named…?
  7. You can typically find him aboard which ship?
  8. He is best known for playing a character named…?
  9. You could find him aboard which boat?
  10. He later played a character named…?
  11. Who is this Universal horror icon?
  12. What was the name of his character in 'Casablanca'?

Can you recognize all these celebrity guest stars on Rawhide?

Jeffrey 5 months ago
''You got 10 out of 12'' You stayed cool throughout! Nice work! --The last two, 11 & 12, I got wrong.
leebillyold 5 months ago
12/12

Jeffrey leebillyold 5 months ago
I really LOVE that picture, leebillyold!
SashaPayneDiaz 12 months ago
10/12 Got my Bridges crossed......it was a draw between Beau or Jeff and I jumped on the wrong one. As for Peter Lorre, I recognized the usual suspects but I was unable to establish a beautiful friendship.
a1k9 12 months ago
Yes,I am old enough to remember Rawhide
BrentwoodJon 12 months ago
12 of 12 same as when I did this Quizze on H&I.
HANDI.com
PINKYLEE 12 months ago
12 of 12! Jethro Bodine isn't the only guy with a giant brain. :)
cabugi 12 months ago
Ugh ... missed the Peter Lorre one!
TheDavBow3 12 months ago
10 of 12. Pressed "Buzz Murdock" and knew it was wrong as soon as I did it. I didn't know Dean was on Rawhide? I did get it right. A huge fan! Missed the Peter Lorie question.
Pacificsun 12 months ago
And people wonder why we love MeTV so much!

These were classic actors, during the Golden Age of TV.
MrBill 12 months ago
11/12; missed the last question - I have never seen Casablanca
THOMASTERRYJR MrBill 12 months ago
What!!!? How!!! "Casablanca" has been shown on television for over sixty years. It's even been screen recently in movie theaters across the United States.
texasluva MrBill 12 months ago
Casablanca (1942) usually comes on TCM 2-3 times a year. It will be showing on Nov. 10th @ 3:45 P.M. (ET) You can go to to the site and set a reminder for it. Sends email one week and one day before it is shown. You can also tape it. http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/610/Casablanca/.
THOMASTERRYJR MrBill 12 months ago
If you cannot wait until November 10, 2020 to watch "Casablanca" you can go to TCM.com and click on "Watch TCM", click on "Films" and scroll down the page. You will find the film "Casablanca" waiting for you to watch at your leisure. Enjoy!!!
Pacificsun texasluva 12 months ago
Nice comment Texasluva, am sure many appreciate it!
texasluva THOMASTERRYJR 12 months ago
Yes but I do believe it is only on TCM for 2 weeks after a showing. You have to sign in with your provider password. Usually there are 50 or more movies you can watch at any given time that has shown on TCM in the past weeks.
texasluva Pacificsun 12 months ago
Thanks! I have something better for the masses. In one of my recent postings I gave the web site where Casablanca and other such movies can be found. If you missed it here it is and you and others are more the welcome to view. I will be on certain future postings be putting a Noir type and other movies for watching. Here are two locations for Casablanca:
Casablanca (1942) This one is more full screen but picture quality fabulous. https://archive.org/details/casablanca-1942

Casablanca (1942). This one is wide screen. Quality okay. https://archive.org/details/Casablanca1942IngridBergmanHumphreyBogart

After clicking the arrow in middle of screen you can click for larger screen down below right with the two pointing arrows. Enjoy.
Dale 12 months ago
I only missed the last one with Peter Lorre. I knew WHO he was, but just haven't seen Casablanca in a LONG time. And that was one of the FEW episodes I remember seeing ANY of these actors in.
guest2020 Dale 12 months ago
For me it was a process of elimination.
Ronda 12 months ago
Something just happened that has never happened before .They changed MY answer.!!!!!!!. I new #7 was leonard Nimoy. And when i got to the bottom i new i had only missed the last question. And they said i missed 2. So i went back to see what they were talking about. And when i reached # 7 the answer was different than my answer.
HopeDuchaine Ronda 12 months ago
It has happened to me a few times.
HopeDuchaine Ronda 12 months ago
I know how you feel. They should update.
texasluva Ronda 12 months ago
If you are using a phone, tablet touch screen it is very easy to inadvertently trigger the wrong square. Even if you make a mistake you can always refresh the page and start over. It is an honor system what you report to others as results. Or it could be the MeTV gremlins messing with you .