Yes/No: Are these early teen idols named Bobby?

Prove you know Bobby from Frankie, Tommy and Davy.

In the 1950s and '60s, teen idols from Elvis Presley to Donny Osmond sparked a roaring fandom that found kids tearing posters out of Tiger Beat issues through time.

Once bands like the Monkees and the Beatles got involved, there was no stopping the mania stirred by heartthrobs who fronted bands or starred in TV shows and movies.

We want to know how well you remember the earliest teen idols, judging by the most important meter: How many Bobbys can you name? Let's see if you can make it through this quiz without breaking any hearts. Good luck!
MeTV Music Listen Now MeTV Music Listen Now
  1. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  2. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  3. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  4. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  5. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  6. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  7. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  8. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  9. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
  10. Is this teen idol named Bobby?
Yes/No: Are these early teen idols named Bobby?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
SusanRWorthington 1 day ago

This is actually a very informative article – not like most of what I see online. Thanks for the free share and looking forward to reading your updates! simply wow!

HERE.....>>>­­ http://finestylereview.com
RosemaryCAdams 3 days ago
Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 according to month for working online from domestic. i have joined this task 2 months in the past and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this process. i will say my existence is changed-completely for the higher! test it out whaat i do…..

click right here ══════❥❥❥❥❥HERE► W­­­­w­­­­w­­.jobsprofit.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­­­m
JaimiePritt 3 days ago
My real time work with facebook Im making over $2000 a month operating low maint­enance. I continued h­earing distinctive people divulge to me how an lousy lot cash they can make on line so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site
HERE☛..............................www.payshd.com
JohnSSeale 3 days ago

Don’t copy "++" with web address
LucilleJHerron78 3 days ago
my ­c­o-w­or­k­er's ­Au­nt ­m­A­k­es $80/­hr ­o­n t­h­e ­i­nt­er­n­et. S­h­e ­h­As ­b­e­e­n w­it­h­out w­or­k ­f­or ­f­iv­e ­m­o­nt­hs ­but ­l­Ast ­m­o­nt­h ­h­er ­p­Ay w­As $13862 just w­or­k­i­n­g ­o­n t­h­e ­i­nt­er­n­et ­f­or ­A ­f­ew ­h­ours. R­e­A­d ­m­or­e ­o­n t­h­is s­it­e ­g­o t­o t­h­is site
COPY AND PASTE IN URL BOX =====►►► w­­­­­w­­­­­w­­­­­.­­­­­p­­­­­a­­­­­y­­­­­s­­­­­1­­­­­2­­­­­.­­­­­c­­­­­o­­­­­m
tanam 3 days ago
Start your home business right now. Spend more time with your family and earn. Start bringing per hr just on a computer. Very easy way to make your life happy and earning continuously.
Start here…....check further details by open the link and click on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.)

HERE?? www.ViewsInsider.com
ValentinAHardy 3 days ago

Start getting paid every month online from home more than $15k just by doing very simple and easy job from home. Last month i have earned $17954 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day using my laptop. I am now a good online earner. Get this job you guys also and start earning money online right now by follow details here......................===>>> www.gocash7.com++ Don’t copy "++" with web address
LindaWilliams 4 days ago
You got 9 out of 10
Bobby knows whose hand you want to hold as you grow old.
JeffTanner 4 days ago
''You got 8 out of 10'' --------------Bobby knows who's hand you want to hold as you grow old. ---Got #5 & and #8 wrong.
MrBill 5 days ago
10/10; had to guess on a few but got them all correct.
UTZAAKE 5 days ago
9/10. Should've gotten #5 corrected but was distracted.
Alanakt 5 days ago
I GOT SIX OF 10. Got some of my bobby's mixed up :)
SheriHeffner 5 days ago
7 out of 10. I'm not old enough to know them all.