Can you name all these quirky characters from Green Acres?

Remember all these hilarious humans… and animals?

Green Acres has colorful characters that say the darnedest things — and we're just talking about the farm animals! Who could forget a pig who can change channels on a TV set? Or a cow that "sings" after swallowing a radio?

Of course, the people of Green Acres are also a delight, from the city slickers to the country bumpkins.

The silly but surprisingly sophisticated sitcom serves up dozens of memorable characters. Lets see if you can name the regulars!
  1. Mrs. Douglas preferred Park Avenue, as she admitted in the theme song.
  2. Mr. Douglas was named after a Supreme Court Justice.
  3. This was one pampered pig.
  4. What is the name of this farmhand?
  5. This local businessman sold the farm to the Douglases.
  6. This store owner was also a regular on Petticoat Junction.
  7. Knock, knock! Who's there?
  8. What is the name of this Ziffel?
  9. What is the name of this Ziffel?
  10. This painter, one half of the Monroe Brothers, shared a name with a popular '80s sitcom character…
  11. …and his "brother" was actually his sister.
  12. This basset hound was a love interest for the pig.
  13. This Douglas cow once swallowed a radio.
  14. Can you remember the name of Mr. Douglas' mom?
  15. Mrs. Douglas held this adorable little Yorkie in the opening credits. What was the dog's name?
  16. See if you can guess Mrs. Douglas' maiden name — or maybe you know it!
Can you name all these quirky characters from Green Acres?

Share your results:
Save with

Click here to learn about MeTV's new commenting system!
StevenLNorman 1 day ago
my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....

HERE☛ ­­ www.profitclip.com
BobBRaynor 4 days ago
Start getting paid every month online from home more than $15k just by doing very simple and easy job from home. Last month i have earned $17954 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day using my laptop. I am now a good online earner. Get this job you guys also and start earning money online right now by follow details here............===>>> www.gocash7.com++
SherylATedder 4 days ago
Start getting paid every month online from home more than $15k just by doing very simple and easy job from home. Last month i have earned $17954 from this online job just by giving this 2 hrs a day using my laptop. I am now a good online earner. Get this job you guys also and start earning money online right now by follow details here............===>>> www.jobscycle.com
SusanFMurphy 4 days ago

Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Cheeck it out what i do....

So I started ══════❥❥❥❥❥HERE► http://finestylereview.com
LarryLeGros 5 days ago
Never really watched the show and it shows. 8/16.
JoAnneBurke 6 days ago
16/16!Bully for me.I really know my Hooterville!
Tony9veto 6 days ago
16 / 16.... My best score yet....My favorite show.
MrBill 7 days ago
15/16; missed Eb the farmhand. I got his last name mixed up - have not seen the show for awhile.
Deepizzaguy 7 days ago
Two out of 15 since I have not Green Acres since it was in Panama on the Southern Command Network.
bringbackWKRP 7 days ago
15 for 16. Good quiz/fine program but please consider bringing back WKRP.
HDRIDER 7 days ago
THANK YOU!!!!! This was the best sit com ever! I missed it. Thanks for moving WKRP out. Now please put TAXI in one of the Hogan's Hero's slots.
KennethGoodings 7 days ago
16 for 16... piece o cake... try me on Petticoat Junction...
Bet I can go 100% on both shows... every character... ever... lol...
STTOS 8 days ago
You got 16 out of 16 - Yee haw! Time to do a little celebratory dance! Guessed on a couple of them and for once I guessed right.
JeffTanner 10 days ago
''You got 16 out of 16'' --------------Yee haw! Time to do a little celebratory dance!
AndrewNossol 10 days ago
16/16...big fan of the programme
JeffTanner AndrewNossol 10 days ago
ME TOO!! I'm glad it's on The Summer of Me!