Who sang these songs: The Monkees or The Brady Bunch?

It's a Sunshine Day vs. Pleasant Valley Sunday!

The most famous episode of The Brady Bunch found The Monkees' Davy Jones singing on the other Sixties show, but the Brady kids had plenty of hits on their own, even without the famous singer.

Think you can tell songs covered by The Brady Bunch from tunes made famous by the Monkees? Give it a spin!

Scroll through songs you heard in either episodes of The Brady Bunch or The Monkees, and see if you can make it through this quiz without skipping a beat. Good luck!

Watch The Brady Bunch on MeTV!

Sundays at 12 PM

1. "I'm a Believer"
  2. "It's a Sunshine Day"
  3. "Pleasant Valley Sunday"
  4. "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You"
  5. "Good Time Music"
  6. "We Can Make the World a Whole Lot Brighter"
  7. "I Wanna Be Free"
  8. "You've Got to Be in Love (To Love a Love Song)"
  9. "You Just May Be the One"
  10. "Let's Dance On"
  11. "Keep On"
  12. "Together (Wherever We Go)"
  13. "This Just Doesn't Seem to Be My Day"
  14. "Till I Met You"
  15. "You Told Me"
  16. Bonus Question: What song did Davy Jones sing on The Brady Bunch?

Who sang these songs: The Monkees or The Brady Bunch?

Save with

DIGGER1 1 month ago
Who sang these songs: The Monkees or The Brady Bunch?
You got 15 out of 16
Way to groove along with the best of both Sixties worlds!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I missed #15.
STTOS 6 months ago
You got 16 out of 16 Way to groove along with the best of both Sixties worlds! Had to think of a couple of them but knew most immediately. But I did guess correctly on #15 and then went to YouTube to listen to it. Ah yes, now I recognize it.
stephaniestavropoulos 6 months ago
We all know, [most of us anyway,] of the folks who showed up at the "Madness!" audition. {One being one Charles Manson.} We know how the Monkees are supposed to have outsold the Beatles and the Rolling Stones {to the "tune" of 35,000, or something like that.} Or do we?!?!
Over on You Tube is a recent, and very revealing interview Mike and Micky did on an Australian tv show about a week or so ago. On there these urban legends get dispelled. To hear Micky tell it: Charles Manson never auditioned for the Monkees, he was at the time of the auditions, in a band, but he never auditioned.} Mike made up the "fact" that the Monkees outsold the Beatles. {I think he said he was mad at someone when he thought this up!} One final "confession," Mike never really liked Peter. He was cordial with him whenever they met up: "Hi!" How you doing," things like that, but that's about it and it sounded like Mike respected Peter as a musician Yet when he mentioned this, he was visibily and honestly shaken up and he shed tears{as did Micky,} when he spoke of Peter's passing.
I'm not exactly sure how to find it, {I came across it when I was watching something else on them, and noticed it on the side of the screen. I hope I've remembered this info. correctly.
Yes, I remember seeing that interview as well. When Nez teared up...I teared up. (BTW, I strongly recommend reading Nez's book "Infinite Tuesday". It's an excellent read, albeit a little shy on actual Monkees stuff.)
AllisonWunderland 6 months ago
Good quiz! It kinda made you stop and check yourself on some of the questions...lol
MrBill 6 months ago
16/16; knew a few but a lot of guessing though it paid off and I got them all correct.
Tresix 6 months ago
12/16, better than I'd thought I'd do.
JeffTanner 6 months ago
''You got 14 out of 16'' -------------Way to groove along with the best of both Sixties worlds!
BrendaGast 6 months ago
13/16, I seldom watched The Monkees, but always watched The Brady Bunch.
Otto 6 months ago
Sorry to see that the Brady cover of “American Pie” was excluded.
anthony 6 months ago